• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(That's pretty bland and not giving me much to go off of XD. Also didn't he leave?)
(No Peter left Jackson is just as capable as Diana moreso since she got her powers from him and he's really the only reason she's alive today) Jackson grabbed a thug's gun. He used his nanites to increase his strength and bent the barrel of the gun. He knocked out the thug and Ki blasted the other.

Diana teleported into the building, she looked around for the hostages through the smoke and begun to take them outside the building.
"Sounds like a plan.." Emily said looking at the bombs in her arms before moving over towards the sunroof. She kneeled down next to the sunroof and stared at it. The glass moved, making an opening for them to look down and toss in the smoke bombs. Emily spotted the hostages and the men standing guard, she held the smoke bomb in her hand. Under her mask, she sticked out her tongue as she aimed before throwing the first one in.
Jax lobbed the bombs down into the warehouse all at once, making a thick cloud of smoke. Ajax had a stoic expression. Ready to continue if need be, but before he knew it, it was done. The hostages had been rescues. Ajax turned to Emily and smirked under his mask "Good job!" He gave Emily a thumbs up.

(No Peter left Jackson is just as capable as Diana moreso since she got her powers from him and he's really the only reason she's alive today) Jackson grabbed a thug's gun. He used his nanites to increase his strength and bent the barrel of the gun. He knocked out the thug and Ki blasted the other.
(Ohh, I see. Well I mean since you already did my writing for me)

Jax lobbed the bombs down into the warehouse all at once, making a thick cloud of smoke. Ajax had a stoic expression. Ready to continue if need be, but before he knew it, it was done. The hostages had been rescues. Ajax turned to Emily and smirked under his mask "Good job!" He gave Emily a thumbs up.

Diana teleported back to Ajax and Emily when she was finished. She smiled as she sat down. "I'm tired. That was a lot."

Jackson teleported out of there when Diana got the hostages out.

Emily smiled under the mask as Ajax gave her a thumbs up. Hearing Diana's voice she turns around to see the women along with Jackson and the hostages. But before she could say anything Jackson had teleported them all out of the roof. Opening her eyes she took a look around and saw they weren't on the roof no more. She had hoped to had have helped more but overall, she was glad the hostages were safe.
Musicnotes Musicnotes Lappi Lappi The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"i know Dru. i have taken noticed. Remember when we were sent to a coliseum? " She said
Dru chuckled "you're right that was a bit extreme and really unexpected. We should probably get out more and do things. I mean the last date I took you on sorta got interrupted."

Emily smiled under the mask as Ajax gave her a thumbs up. Hearing Diana's voice she turns around to see the women along with Jackson and the hostages. But before she could say anything Jackson had teleported them all out of the roof. Opening her eyes she took a look around and saw they weren't on the roof no more. She had hoped to had have helped more but overall, she was glad the hostages were safe.
Musicnotes Musicnotes Lappi Lappi The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"That was fun." She said still sitting down. "Oh I'm Diana by the way."

"I had to fix your body, bind your spirit to the body and limit the power you can draw from me. Those runes are what keep you alive, along with me to power them of course. Now you have to relearn your strength and you need to remember to practice breathing since you don't have to anymore." Zadcok said as he looked at the glamour and began to chant as a green light gathered in his palm.

Tim clenched his hand, staring his arm up and down. "This is an Entirely different world to me" he stated, then looked over at Zadcok "But I think I'm following; If you die, I die, right? This almost feels Symbiotic, but if that's what it takes for me to get my revenge, I'll play by your rules"

Tim clenched his hand, staring his arm up and down. "This is an Entirely different world to me" he stated, then looked over at Zadcok "But I think I'm following; If you die, I die, right? This almost feels Symbiotic, but if that's what it takes for me to get my revenge, I'll play by your rules"
Zadcok shrugged "if I die you'll die a day or two after me due to how much energy I will radiate for you. However I can end you any time and if anyone uses holy magic or strong enough forces then your vessel might get destroyed and you'll be sent to the after life. Now take this." Zadcok waved a hand and the green aura condensed into a necklace. He tossed it to his new vassal and said "that will store energy from me and slowly disperse it to you. You have my phone number so whenever you start to feel weak call me and I'll replenish your energy supply."

Dru looked shocked "I actually have no idea... Give me a few minutes I'll be right back." Dru stood up and his body turned to sand and flew up the steps.
"okay." Allyson said before getting back to drawing the blue print for this embalm. She had a vision and it barely lasted for a second. She didn't think much of it as she continued working.

Meanwhile in the livingroom. Kala made the chained book from earlier appear. "Want to come with me to take this back." Dana set down her now empty cup of coffee. "Sure. It's been awhile since I been to your forbidden library." Kala nods standing up and headed to the teleport room. Dana followed. "So how does it feel being a mother now?" Kala smiled. "It's great. I really love Sabrina."

Meanwhile in the livingroom. Kala made the chained book from earlier appear. "Want to come with me to take this back." Dana set down her now empty cup of coffee. "Sure. It's been awhile since I been to your forbidden library." Kala nods standing up and headed to the teleport room. Dana followed. "So how does it feel being a mother now?" Kala smiled. "It's great. I really love Sabrina."[/QUOTE]Sabrina was outside playing playing with a skeletal dog.

Sabrina was outside playing playing with a skeletal dog.[/QUOTE] Dana smiled looking out a near by window seeing Sabrina playing. they entered the teleportation room a minute later. "do you think you will show her how to do voodoo? If I remember right your grandmother showed you when you were younger than she is now." Kala shrugged. "I haven't decided yet. I might ask her or if she starts to show an interest." They teleported to the hero league headquarters and went down to the last floor, there was only one door. Kala held the book with one hand as she used her magic to start to unlock the door.

Emily smiled under the mask as Diana shook her hand. Through became concern with the man speaking to Ajax about his crimes

Dana smiled looking out a near by window seeing Sabrina playing. they entered the teleportation room a minute later. "do you think you will show her how to do voodoo? If I remember right your grandmother showed you when you were younger than she is now." Kala shrugged. "I haven't decided yet. I might ask her or if she starts to show an interest." They teleported to the hero league headquarters and went down to the last floor, there was only one door. Kala held the book with one hand as she used her magic to start to unlock the door.
Sabrina looked up and saw Tang walking past. "Whoa he's new." She said.

Tang looked over at them. He removed his hood. He had shaved since talking to Oz.
The robot dog went over to Sabrina and her skeleton dog.

After Kala unlocked the door, the two walk into the library. It was filled with books, some covered in chains like the one she had in her hand, others had magic protecting them. There was more than just books in here, there was also deadly artifacts that Dana, Kala and the rest of thier team had gathered over the years. They made this library to hold items that no one should use but just cause they are here, doesnt mean they don't get used. Dana walked with Kala over to one of the bookshelves. "Well I think you should try to teach her a few things. Sabrina can learn alot from you and Zadock." Kala smiled. "I said I will think about it." She looks at the book in her hands, hearing it whisper to her. She ignored it. Dana looked at her. "You know we need to come up with a new way to take you down when you go evil like that again." She knew that the chance for Kala to turn evil or get corrupted was high because of her use of dark magic. Kala sighed. "Maybe another day we can do that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back