• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"okay." Allyson said before getting back to drawing the blue print for this embalm. She had a vision and it barely lasted for a second. She didn't think much of it as she continued working.

Meanwhile in the livingroom. Kala made the chained book from earlier appear. "Want to come with me to take this back." Dana set down her now empty cup of coffee. "Sure. It's been awhile since I been to your forbidden library." Kala nods standing up and headed to the teleport room. Dana followed. "So how does it feel being a mother now?" Kala smiled. "It's great. I really love Sabrina."
Dru came back down the stairs looking like he was deep in thought "I truly don't know what to get for you... What do you want to do for a date?" Dru asked realizing that he hardly ever asked her.

Dru came back down the stairs looking like he was deep in thought "I truly don't know what to get for you... What do you want to do for a date?" Dru asked realizing that he hardly ever asked her.
"hmm..I don't know. Mini golf?" Allyson said saying the first thing that came to her mind.

The robot dog went over to Sabrina and her skeleton dog.

After Kala unlocked the door, the two walk into the library. It was filled with books, some covered in chains like the one she had in her hand, others had magic protecting them. There was more than just books in here, there was also deadly artifacts that Dana, Kala and the rest of thier team had gathered over the years. They made this library to hold items that no one should use but just cause they are here, doesnt mean they don't get used. Dana walked with Kala over to one of the bookshelves. "Well I think you should try to teach her a few things. Sabrina can learn alot from you and Zadock." Kala smiled. "I said I will think about it." She looks at the book in her hands, hearing it whisper to her. She ignored it. Dana looked at her. "You know we need to come up with a new way to take you down when you go evil like that again." She knew that the chance for Kala to turn evil or get corrupted was high because of her use of dark magic. Kala sighed. "Maybe another day we can do that."
The bone dog looked at him excitedly. It ran straight for Tang. Tang kneeled down and held his hand out. The bone dog bit him. "BAD DOG!" Sabrina yelled. Tang held out his other hand and used the force to force it's mouth open.

The bone dog looked at him excitedly. It ran straight for Tang. Tang kneeled down and held his hand out. The bone dog bit him. "BAD DOG!" Sabrina yelled. Tang held out his other hand and used the force to force it's mouth open.
"Are you okay sir?" K-9 asked.

"Thats good" He said
Her lower body changes has her legs seemed to modify like horses legs but with steel and more as she had a attachment on her back like horses end and two more legs "there we go...time to test this." she said as she begins to trotting around the room as all four of her legs moves.

Her lower body changes has her legs seemed to modify like horses legs but with steel and more as she had a attachment on her back like horses end and two more legs "there we go...time to test this." she said as she begins to trotting around the room as all four of her legs moves.
Janus watched. "looks like they work"

Emily smiled under the mask as Ajax gave her a thumbs up. Hearing Diana's voice she turns around to see the women along with Jackson and the hostages. But before she could say anything Jackson had teleported them all out of the roof. Opening her eyes she took a look around and saw they weren't on the roof no more. She had hoped to had have helped more but overall, she was glad the hostages were safe.
Musicnotes Musicnotes Lappi Lappi The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"That was fun." She said still sitting down. "Oh I'm Diana by the way."
"Nice to meet you Diana..im Emily" she said holding out her gloved hand to shake
"So what can you do?" Diana asked tilting her head, her white hair getting in her face.
Ajax smirked, he knew that he did the right thing for atleast once. "Im Ajax. Though you can just call me Jax." He was going to hold his hand out for a shake. But was interupted by the stern voice behind him "I'd prefer if we didn't have to fight right after this moment. Because posion would be messy for the morticians, honestly if you push it, we both know it will go one of two ways." Ajax sat down on a nearby police car hood and opened a small cigarette case full of posions and anti-venoms "I wasn't born with abilities. I made mine, though dedication and trial with much error. It gave me many abilities. Like for example, this is rattlesnake venom"
He pulls out a small capsule of the cigarette case, puts it into a syringe, and injects it into his neck
"Im immune to posions, and my body refurbishes them to make my blood toxic"

Tang looked behind himself. "Strange." He said. He could feel someone was watching him.
"You think I was born with these powers?" Jackson asked. "No they were to save my life. Of course that resulted in an explosion that killed almost everyone I knew and loved." He said. "I've spent years mastering their use. And I've still more to learn."
" something wrong?"k-9 asked

"Didn't ask you for your life story, but thanks for the information. I was talking to Diana and giving her a example, but I dont care how you got your powers. People get abilities a million different ways, most of them supernatural." Ajax crosses his legs while sitting on the car, his small amount of weight not changing the hood at all. "Anyways, get to the point mister monologue" Jax takes his mask off and lays it down on the car hood. A cocky grin lined his face.
AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes
Diana tilted her head watching him inject the venom. "I'm a clone..I was made a long time ago but I'm unstable so my friends had to freeze me." She looked down before over to Jackson. "When I woke up, he gave me some of his nanites so I can stay together."

"ooo bubbles! Can I see?" She said standing up and fixing her hair.
"oh sure!" she said in a happy tone as she lifted her mask, letting lay on her head. She moved her gloved hand over to her mouth and softly blew. Tiny bubbles floated over to Diana, floating all over her head. One gently landing on her nose before popping.
"Didn't ask you for your life story, but thanks for the information. I was talking to Diana and giving her a example, but I dont care how you got your powers. People get abilities a million different ways, most of them supernatural." Ajax crosses his legs while sitting on the car, his small amount of weight not changing the hood at all. "Anyways, get to the point mister monologue" Jax takes his mask off and lays it down on the car hood. A cocky grin lined his face.
Emily smiled as she showed Diana her bubble powers, though she slightly listens to Ajax conversation with Jackson. She was a bit worried about any conflict between the two, they seemed to have tension. But she was confident everything would be okay if not she was ready to intervene.

"oh sure!" she said in a happy tone as she lifted her mask, letting lay on her head. She moved her gloved hand over to her mouth and softly blew. Tiny bubbles floated over to Diana, floating all over her head. One gently landing on her nose before popping.

Emily smiled as she showed Diana her bubble powers, though she slightly listens to Ajax conversation with Jackson. She was a bit worried about any conflict between the two, they seemed to have tension. But she was confident everything would be okay if not she was ready to intervene.
Diana started popping the bubbles and giggled. "Oooo!"

Last edited:
(i delete that post I thought you were talking to Jackson)

"hmm..I don't know. Mini golf?" Allyson said saying the first thing that came to her mind.
Dru raised an eyebrow "woah that's a good idea. I've never been to mini golf before. Let's go do it!" Dru said with a big smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back