• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"See you up there Jackson." She said before she used her nanites to teleport Emily, Ajax and herself to the roof.
Emily closed her eyes as Diana touched her shoulder waiting to be teleported. Opening her eyes she looked around and gasped "oh my..eee.." she paced her hands on the mask where her mouth was as she tried to hold back her excitement. She turns Ajax and takes a hold of his arm and shakes him as she could not believe that she just had teleported. Taking a deep breath she lets go of his arm, trying to stay calm after all they had a job to do. "alright.....so whats the plan?.." she asked

Emily closed her eyes as Diana touched her shoulder waiting to be teleported. Opening her eyes she looked around and gasped "oh my..eee.." she paced her hands on the mask where her mouth was as she tried to hold back her excitement. She turns Ajax and takes a hold of his arm and shakes him as she could not believe that she just had teleported. Taking a deep breath she lets go of his arm, trying to stay calm after all they had a job to do. "alright.....so whats the plan?.." she asked
"The plan is that we get the hostages to safety first." Peter said crawling out the window. "Which means a distraction." He said.

"Well my friend here has smoke boambs and maybe other things with him" she said pointing to Ajax. "I have the power of telekinesis if it can help with anything" she added

"Well my friend here has smoke boambs and maybe other things with him" she said pointing to Ajax. "I have the power of telekinesis if it can help with anything" she added
Peter pulled out his own smoke bombs and counted them. "Good I don't have enough to fill the whole warehouse. You guys drop the bombs the confusion should give me enough time to get in grab the hostages and get out." Peter said.

[
Peter pulled out his own smoke bombs and counted them. "Good I don't have enough to fill the whole warehouse. You guys drop the bombs the confusion should give me enough time to get in grab the hostages and get out." Peter said.
Ajax closed his eyes and trusted Diana, of course when he opened his eyes. Ajax couldn't believe it "i wonder how it wor-" Jax had his train of thought broken by Emily shacking him. Good thing too, or else he would have too caught up in theorizing. Once Ajax mind stopped blowing he was just as excited as Emily, but Jax had to help.
"I have sleep gas, nerve gas, smoke bombs... I think smoke would work fine" Ajax takes out 4 or so smoke bombs and hands them to Emily "Just twist and throw. It's pretty simple"
Ajax starts to move towards a good position to throw from, motioning to Emily to throw the first canister.

[

Ajax closed his eyes and trusted Diana, of course when he opened his eyes. Ajax couldn't believe it "i wonder how it wor-" Jax had his train of thought broken by Emily shacking him. Good thing too, or else he would have too caught up in theorizing. Once Ajax mind stopped blowing he was just as excited as Emily, but Jax had to help.
"I have sleep gas, nerve gas, smoke bombs... I think smoke would work fine" Ajax takes out 4 or so smoke bombs and hands them to Emily "Just twist and throw. It's pretty simple"
Ajax starts to move towards a good position to throw from, motioning to Emily to throw the first canister.
Peter got into a stance. "Okay on your signal." The masked hero said to Ajax.

His eyes widened "Not sure if I like the sound of that" he stated, then hesitated before continuing "However, if that's what it takes, then very well" He stepped forward and offered a handshake "I've always wanted to be some sort of 'hero' anyways..."
Zadcok stood up and brushed his hands off on his leather duster before smiling apologetically "sorry for this in advance." Zadcok then grabbed him by the throat and then slammed him into the corpse causing the runes to glow and bind the soul to the body. He could feel the muscles start working clumsily at first. Zadcok then touched an symbol on the chest of his new companion and a glamour appeared hiding his marks and injuries "you're good as new."

[

"sounds like a good plan Spider-man." Diana smiled. She was really happy that Emily and Ajax were excited by teleporting. "Why don't I help get the hostages out too?"

"sounds like a good plan Spider-man." Diana smiled. She was really happy that Emily and Ajax were excited by teleporting. "Why don't I help get the hostages out too?"
"You should, you will be the fastest in terms of rescuing" Ajax replied to Diana. Ajax started to prep his smoke bombs for throwing. Waiting for Emily to throw the first smoke bomb.

Zadcok stood up and brushed his hands off on his leather duster before smiling apologetically "sorry for this in advance." Zadcok then grabbed him by the throat and then slammed him into the corpse causing the runes to glow and bind the soul to the body. He could feel the muscles start working clumsily at first. Zadcok then touched an symbol on the chest of his new companion and a glamour appeared hiding his marks and injuries "you're good as new."

"Come again.." He said in confusion at the apology, right before he was suddenly shoved into the body.

For a moment Tim twitched, then he opened his mouth and gasped for fresh air. Catching his breath, he rolled onto his elbows, trying to gather his bearings as his head spun. "That was..." he slowly began to get up into crouching position "Wierd..." His clenched and unclenched his hands, just to make sure it was all real, then stood up carefully "What's all these markings on my skin?"

"Come again.." He said in confusion at the apology, right before he was suddenly shoved into the body.

For a moment Tim twitched, then he opened his mouth and gasped for fresh air. Catching his breath, he rolled onto his elbows, trying to gather his bearings as his head spun. "That was..." he slowly began to get up into crouching position "Wierd..." His clenched and unclenched his hands, just to make sure it was all real, then stood up carefully "What's all these markings on my skin?"
"I had to fix your body, bind your spirit to the body and limit the power you can draw from me. Those runes are what keep you alive, along with me to power them of course. Now you have to relearn your strength and you need to remember to practice breathing since you don't have to anymore." Zadcok said as he looked at the glamour and began to chant as a green light gathered in his palm.

"You guys look like you can take care of this so I'm gonna get gone." The Spider said. He grabbed a few of his own smoke bombs in case he would need them and got ready to swing away.
Jax started to the smoke bombs, they went off as soon as they smacked the grown with a hard dink. Covering the hostage area and the area around it with a thick smoke that would blind and choke up anyone directly inside of it. Making the hostage takers stunned for a few seconds. If there is a good time to act, it would be now.
AquaMarie AquaMarie

Jax started to the smoke bombs, they went off as soon as they smacked the grown with a hard dink. Covering the hostage area and the area around it with a thick smoke that would blind and choke up anyone directly inside of it. Making the hostage takers stunned for a few seconds. If there is a good time to act, it would be now.
AquaMarie AquaMarie
Jackson teleported inside and used his Nanites to filter out the smoke. He left the hostages to Diana and began to take out the thugs.

"You should, you will be the fastest in terms of rescuing" Ajax replied to Diana. Ajax started to prep his smoke bombs for throwing. Waiting for Emily to throw the first smoke bomb.
"Sounds like a plan.." Emily said looking at the bombs in her arms before moving over towards the sunroof. She kneeled down next to the sunroof and stared at it. The glass moved, making an opening for them to look down and toss in the smoke bombs. Emily spotted the hostages and the men standing guard, she held the smoke bomb in her hand. Under her mask, she sticked out her tongue as she aimed before throwing the first one in.

AquaMarie AquaMarie
Jackson teleported inside and used his Nanites to filter out the smoke. He left the hostages to Diana and began to take out the thugs.
Diana teleported into the building, she looked around for the hostages through the smoke and begun to take them outside the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back