• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana nodded still kneeling by the injuried officer. "Okay but let me move him." She placed a hand on the officer and teleported away.

She teleported to the house. "Maddy I have someone for you to help. Be back later." Maddy walked into the room. "Diana just cause i heal people doesnt mean you can just drop them here." Diana smiled. "Okay next time." She teleported back to the scene leaving the officer at the house.

"Okay lets go help the hostages." Diana said and looked at Emily's outfit. "Ooo thats so pretty!"
"sound great! The sooner the better" she said wanting to be able to get the hostages out before they got hurt. She looked over at Diana and smiled under her mask "oh....hehe thanks my friend made it for me" she answered "But anyways any plans about getting inside with out being seen?" She asked

"sound great! The sooner the better" she said wanting to be able to get the hostages out before they got hurt. She looked over at Diana and smiled under her mask "oh....hehe thanks my friend made it for me" she answered "But anyways any plans about getting inside with out being seen?" She asked
"Ooo my nanites can help me teleport! would that help?" She asked jumping up and down. For looking like she was 20, Diana acted alot like a kid at times.

Janus just watched
Screens start to appear around her as she puts her hand out and begins to do scan on the mechanical centaur lower part of the body as the screens seem to be trying to generate a copy of it but something that will work for Saniya.

Zadock shook his head "yes of course. I'm immortal and when I'm done so will you be so we will have a long time together before you die." Zadcok said as he waited for the spirit to calm further.

Screens start to appear around her as she puts her hand out and begins to do scan on the mechanical centaur lower part of the body as the screens seem to be trying to generate a copy of it but something that will work for Saniya.
"How long do you think it will take you until you are done?" He asked

Tang had travelled for days making his way to a city. He stood just outside edgewood. A bus drove past him. He pulled out a stale biscuit the last of his rations during his journey. He walked into the city and looked around.

" hmm okay." She said
Dru smiled and kissed her cheek happily and then said "wonderful you'll be a well prepared human by the time I'm done with you. You'll be able to see the future, manipulate the present and do a whole host of other things." Dru said in a gentle tone.

Tang had travelled for days making his way to a city. He stood just outside edgewood. A bus drove past him. He pulled out a stale biscuit the last of his rations during his journey. He walked into the city and looked around.
(I feel like I should make a new character...)

Oz was still in the cafe, drinking coffee and eating a muffin.

Dru smiled and kissed her cheek happily and then said "wonderful you'll be a well prepared human by the time I'm done with you. You'll be able to see the future, manipulate the present and do a whole host of other things." Dru said in a gentle tone.
"Just seeing the future is fine by me. I don't need to do anything else." She said.

He looked over at him. "Probably not much, maybe a coffee."
"I'm starved." A waiter walked up. "Can I get you anything sir?" He asked. "Only if I eat for free. I've got no money but I'm starving." "I'm sorry sir but you must pay for your food." The waiter said. Tang looked at him. He waved his hand in front of the man. "You will serve me for free." He said. "I will serve you for free." THe waiter repeated his eyes going glossy. "So what's good?" He asked.

"Ooo my nanites can help me teleport! would that help?" She asked jumping up and down. For looking like she was 20, Diana acted alot like a kid at times.
Emily giggled seeing her jump up and down "that would be a wonderful idea ...let me go tell Jax we found a way in" she answered happily as she ran over to Jax and took a hold of his arm "come on Jax there is a way we can get in and help the hostages" she whispered to him
Musicnotes Musicnotes @Drippi the gunsmith

"I'm starved." A waiter walked up. "Can I get you anything sir?" He asked. "Only if I eat for free. I've got no money but I'm starving." "I'm sorry sir but you must pay for your food." The waiter said. Tang looked at him. He waved his hand in front of the man. "You will serve me for free." He said. "I will serve you for free." THe waiter repeated his eyes going glossy. "So what's good?" He asked.
"Well i got a muffin, that was pretty good. so you a jedi?" He asked.

"Well we know Aphrodite but she isnt an offical member and if you mean Venus she is dead." He said.
"Huh...So that's the path time went...anyway." she said as she took out a glass ball and toss it to Janus "Give that to Aphrodite, Let's say this it's a mystery."

"Well i got a muffin, that was pretty good. so you a jedi?" He asked.
"Force User. The Jedi and the Sith are old labels, no longer existent." He said. "Pretty sure I am one of the last force users left in the universe. Jedi sith, dead labels. Force Users are all the same now. A dying breed. I hope to at least prove that neither light nor dark is inherently good or evil." He said. "You could say I'm what the balance of the force should be. Not leaning towards darkness or light but just being a wielder of the force." He said. "Muffin please." He said to the waiter. The waiter nodded and left.

"Force User. The Jedi and the Sith are old labels, no longer existent." He said. "Pretty sure I am one of the last force users left in the universe. Jedi sith, dead labels. Force Users are all the same now. A dying breed. I hope to at least prove that neither light nor dark is inherently good or evil." He said. "You could say I'm what the balance of the force should be. Not leaning towards darkness or light but just being a wielder of the force." He said. "Muffin please." He said to the waiter. The waiter nodded and left.
"hmm pretty cool. So do you have a light saber?" He asked.

"uh okay." He said looking at the glass ball. "Is there something inside it?"
The glass ball looks like normal glass "Well...in the past my vex robots and I found this glass ball in a room with a mirror floor...it was suspicious though my reflections did some studying on what it can do but it seems it only works few people and that's people who can steal other abilities but as my reflections tried see what happen next when given to a person with a steal ability something kept blocking them..." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back