• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"hmm pretty cool. So do you have a light saber?" He asked.
He pulled out the hilt of his lightsaber.

The glass ball looks like normal glass "Well...in the past my vex robots and I found this glass ball in a room with a mirror floor...it was suspicious though my reflections did some studying on what it can do but it seems it only works few people and that's people who can steal other abilities but as my reflections tried see what happen next when given to a person with a steal ability something kept blocking them..." she said.
"hmm." he said looking at it

Diana just smiled and waited.

Ajax was really just thinking, trying to find a good way to end this before Emily grabbed him by the arm. That shook Jax out of his train of thought.
"Thanks for grabbing me. Let's go!" Jax follows Emily to Diana and prepared to hear it.
"I'm all ears, what's the plan?" Ajax was prepared for anything to be suggested. Looking upwards between Emily and Diana... Jax hated having to look up all the time. But funnily enough 'tallness' serum is near impossible to make.

Ajax was really just thinking, trying to find a good way to end this before Emily grabbed him by the arm. That shook Jax out of his train of thought.
"Thanks for grabbing me. Let's go!" Jax follows Emily to Diana and prepared to hear it.
"I'm all ears, what's the plan?" Ajax was prepared for anything to be suggested. Looking upwards between Emily and Diana... Jax hated having to look up all the time. But funnily enough 'tallness' serum is near impossible to make.
"I can teleport us in!" Diana smiled. "Then we can save the people and beat up the bad guys"

"Just seeing the future is fine by me. I don't need to do anything else." She said.
"You might need a little more, just because you hang around me so much. Let's be honest in all your lives past and present I have made them interesting."

"You might need a little more, just because you hang around me so much. Let's be honest in all your lives past and present I have made them interesting."
"yes I understand but I'm happy with just my future vision. I don't need any other powers." Allyson said

"I can teleport us in!" Diana smiled. "Then we can save the people and beat up the bad guys"
Ajax grin grew, though it was invisible under his mask. "Let's get going then. Every second is dangerous! But let's be careful, we don't want any dead hostages" Ajax started to dig through his bag and pulled out some sleep gas
"If we teleport onto the roof joist I can drop these next on top of them. It's knockout gas, harmless to human sized targets."

Ajax grin grew, though it was invisible under his mask. "Let's get going then. Every second is dangerous! But let's be careful, we don't want any dead hostages" Ajax started to dig through his bag and pulled out some sleep gas
"If we teleport onto the roof joist I can drop these next on top of them. It's knockout gas, harmless to human sized targets."
"So long as we can distract the shooters Spider-Man is quicj enough to get the hostages to safety." Jackson said. He tossed his phone to Ajax. "He has pictures. Layout of the secuirty on the hostages take a looksee." He said.

"yes I understand but I'm happy with just my future vision. I don't need any other powers." Allyson said
Dru shrugged "well future vision isn't the only thing you have so it's something you should work on that way you can handle threats no normal human could."

She nodded and placed a hand on Ajax and Emily's shoulder. " ready? "

Zadock shook his head "yes of course. I'm immortal and when I'm done so will you be so we will have a long time together before you die." Zadcok said as he waited for the spirit to calm further.

His eyes widened "Not sure if I like the sound of that" he stated, then hesitated before continuing "However, if that's what it takes, then very well" He stepped forward and offered a handshake "I've always wanted to be some sort of 'hero' anyways..."

"So long as we can distract the shooters Spider-Man is quicj enough to get the hostages to safety." Jackson said. He tossed his phone to Ajax. "He has pictures. Layout of the secuirty on the hostages take a looksee." He said.
Emily nodded "ready!" She said confidently and trying hard to keep in her excitement about teleporting.
Ajax had never teleported before, so he was very much worried. "ready as I'll ever be?" Ajax grabbed his bag and got things ready to use.
"See you up there Jackson." She said before she used her nanites to teleport Emily, Ajax and herself to the roof.

"Cool" he nodded. "I hear something is always happening here"
Tang nodded pulling off his hood. He had a scruffy looking beard. He got up to leave the Café.

Jackson tossed his phone to Ajax. "Spider-Man has pictures of the layout of the security around the hostages." He said.

Lappi Lappi

Tang nodded pulling off his hood. He had a scruffy looking beard. He got up to leave the Café.

Jackson tossed his phone to Ajax. "Spider-Man has pictures of the layout of the security around the hostages." He said.

Lappi Lappi
"see you around Mr. Jedi." Oz said seeing him get up. "Be careful out there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back