• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

carnage was silent," she said
: "That's weird." Peter said. He had never fought Carnage without the villain laughing madly or saying generally villainous things. "Okay noted." He said. He hung up and began to search for carnage.

Tang looked at Kala. She seemed to have capabilities of her own. "Thank you for the assistance." He said his lightsaber blade retracting. He put the hilt on his belt. "I am Ran Tang though you should probably just call me Tang." He said.

: "That's weird." Peter said. He had never fought Carnage without the villain laughing madly or saying generally villainous things. "Okay noted." He said. He hung up and began to search for carnage.

Tang looked at Kala. She seemed to have capabilities of her own. "Thank you for the assistance." He said his lightsaber blade retracting. He put the hilt on his belt. "I am Ran Tang though you should probably just call me Tang." He said.
"It is no problem, it is what I do." Kala smiled. "I'm Kala"

"Really from my limited knowledge of thos planet humans didn't have such and ability to use. Tang said. "You'd be surprised just how many magic users there are." Jace said.
Kala smiled. "Yes there are many users who use some kind of magic. Well I'm going to head back inside." She headed back inside.

Kala smiled. "Yes there are many users who use some kind of magic. Well I'm going to head back inside." She headed back inside.
Tang nodded. "Of course force be with you." He said getting ready to leave. Jace spat out his Soda. "Are you a... Jedi?" He asked. "Force User." Tang said. "HOLY CRAP!" Jace yelled giddy. "It's REAL IT WAS ALL REAL!"

Tang nodded. "Of course force be with you." He said getting ready to leave. Jace spat out his Soda. "Are you a... Jedi?" He asked. "Force User." Tang said. "HOLY CRAP!" Jace yelled giddy. "It's REAL IT WAS ALL REAL!"
Kala laughs hearing Jace's reaction. She went inside. " Sabrina the bad guys are gone."

Sabrina nodded. "Do you have a lightsaber?" Jace asked. "Yes I have a lightsaber." Mom what's Starwars?" Sanrina asked. She only ever read book and they were spellbooks.
"Its a series of movies involving aliens, spaceships and a lot of other stuff. I'm sure there are some movies somewhere in this house." She said. Dana smiled. "Bye guys I got to go. Let's get together soon." Kala smiled. "Bye Dana"

"Mini golf it is then." She said setting the pencil down again.
Dru smiled and clapped his hands "wonderful it's good to try something new. Let's go!" Dru walked out of the basement with a bright smile.
Sabrina nodded. "Do you have a lightsaber?" Jace asked. "Yes I have a lightsaber." Mom what's Starwars?" Sanrina asked. She only ever read book and they were spellbooks.
"Its a series of movies involving aliens, spaceships and a lot of other stuff. I'm sure there are some movies somewhere in this house." She said. Dana smiled. "Bye guys I got to go. Let's get together soon." Kala smiled. "Bye Dana"
A door burst open from inside the the house and Zadock stood there in a leather smock holding what looked like some sort of arm in his hand as he said "I'm sorry you've never seen star wars!?" He directed the question to Sabrina and his tone wasn't angry more shocked than anything.

Tang began to walk away. Jace followed him excitedly.

Dru smiled and clapped his hands "wonderful it's good to try something new. Let's go!" Dru walked out of the basement with a bright smile.

A door burst open from inside the the house and Zadock stood there in a leather smock holding what looked like some sort of arm in his hand as he said "I'm sorry you've never seen star wars!?" He directed the question to Sabrina and his tone wasn't angry more shocked than anything.
Sabrina shook her head. "I only ever just read the spell books you and Mom gave me." She said. "I figure a lot of the protagonists from games and movies have ended up here at one point or another." She said. "The TV show about the Doctor, those Zelda games, Undertale."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back