• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"They found Ka'imi in the forest. They said they don't know why she was there. How about we go out there and see if there are any animals around. " she said
"Yeah. Let's go." Tyson said as he got up and started walking out. "Something isn't adding up. You'd think there'd be more urgency considering it's the Mayor's granddaughter. That means she was either sleeping and this is a surprisingly common occurrence, or something else happened that they're trying to hide."

"Yeah. Let's go." Tyson said as he got up and started walking out. "Something isn't adding up. You'd think there'd be more urgency considering it's the Mayor's granddaughter. That means she was either sleeping and this is a surprisingly common occurrence, or something else happened that they're trying to hide."
"Yeah I agree with you there. That's why I figured we could check out the forest. I never have had an animal lie to me. They are the eyes and ears of the forest. There's got to be one that saw what happened " she said quietly as she walked with him. She took his hand acting as if they were just going on a loving walk.

"Yeah I agree with you there. That's why I figured we could check out the forest. I never have had an animal lie to me. They are the eyes and ears of the forest. There's got to be one that saw what happened " she said quietly as she walked with him. She took his hand acting as if they were just going on a loving walk.
"I love how resourceful you are." Tyson said. No one suspected a thing as they made it into the forest.

"I love how resourceful you are." Tyson said. No one suspected a thing as they made it into the forest.
"In our line of work we got to be" she smiled. Once they were in the forest she looked around. "Hello. Any creature here willing to answer some questions." She looked over at thier left overs from their meal. "I got snacks."

The mask got the dent. Alex turned his heat scanner on as the mist got thicker, blocking thier vision."Killian watch out" he shot at a clone that was about to attack her.

She grabbed the clone and threw him into another that was sneaking up on Alex

"The Knight and the Troll were talking to each other. Then, the Fairy showed up and listened from a distance until the Shield guy spotted her and knocked her out." She answered.
"I see." Hunter looked at Tyson. "The deer said she saw the captain and vice captain here talking with a troll. Ka'imi was watching from and the vice captain knocked her out" she opened the left over and gave some to the deer.

"I see." Hunter looked at Tyson. "The deer said she saw the captain and vice captain here talking with a troll. Ka'imi was watching from and the vice captain knocked her out" she opened the left over and gave some to the deer.
"Trolls? Why would they be talking to trolls? Unless....." Tyson said in deep thought before looking at Hunter. "Ask her if she heard anything that they said."

The deer smiles and happily eats the food.

"Trolls? Why would they be talking to trolls? Unless....." Tyson said in deep thought before looking at Hunter. "Ask her if she heard anything that they said."

The deer smiles and happily eats the food.
"The fact that she got knocked out makes me think of where this is going but I'll ask." She pets the deer some more. "Did you hear anything they were talking about?"

"The fact that she got knocked out makes me think of where this is going but I'll ask." She pets the deer some more. "Did you hear anything they were talking about?"
"Ummmmmmm let me think. I couldn't make out much of what they were saying, but they did mention something six a few times." She answered.

Willard turns off his tv, and gets ready to go out. He gets in his power armour and grabs his super sledge. He thinks to himself that this is gonna be odd, as he is only planning to extort a business, but he reasures himself that if it fails, he will be ready.

Willard turns off his tv, and gets ready to go out. He gets in his power armour and grabs his super sledge. He thinks to himself that this is gonna be odd, as he is only planning to extort a business, but he reasures himself that if it fails, he will be ready.

Cherri was walking nearby when she spotted the hulking power armored man, well rather she heard and felt his thudding footsteps before she ever saw him.

“How curious, I didn’t think this reality had any Exo-soldiers” she spoke to herself as she watched him curiously

Cherri was walking nearby when she spotted the hulking power armored man, well rather she heard and felt his thudding footsteps before she ever saw him.

“How curious, I didn’t think this reality had any Exo-soldiers” she spoke to herself as she watched him curiously
"Exo-? what? I am wearing old tesla power armour, you wouldnt know because these were retired!." the man angrily exclaimed.

"Exo-? what? I am wearing old tesla power armour, you wouldnt know because these were retired!." the man angrily exclaimed.

(Sorry should’ve said she wasn’t close enough for him to hear)

She rolled her eyes and knocked on the helmet with her hand, she was clearly shorter than he was and had to tippy toe to reach it.

“Hey metal man! Can you hear me? You aren’t in your reality anymore remember, this world has had nothing like you” she replied

(Sorry should’ve said she wasn’t close enough for him to hear)

She rolled her eyes and knocked on the helmet with her hand, she was clearly shorter than he was and had to tippy toe to reach it.

“Hey metal man! Can you hear me? You aren’t in your reality anymore remember, this world has had nothing like you” she replied
the man looked at her confused and annoyed. "Ugh..." the man took off his helmet, revealing pure white eyes and a skinless face, with anger from the facial expression.

the man looked at her confused and annoyed. "Ugh..." the man took off his helmet, revealing pure white eyes and a skinless face, with anger from the facial expression.

Cherri looked at him and took a step back in a defensive posture as his face was not what she was expecting. Her gauntlets warning her of imminent radiation exposure from him.

“How… interestingly disgusting you are…” she responded

Cherri looked at him and took a step back in a defensive posture as his face was not what she was expecting. Her gauntlets warning her of imminent radiation exposure from him.

“How… interestingly disgusting you are…” she responded
"Where is the nearest business, by chance? i need to do a little 'shopping'" the man says in a calm demeanor, slowly putting on his helmet, holding the radiation back.

"Where is the nearest business, by chance? i need to do a little 'shopping'" the man says in a calm demeanor, slowly putting on his helmet, holding the radiation back.

“I wouldn’t recommend robbing any business in this city, they are all owned and protected by the person that lives in that tower” she replied and pointed to the monolithic tower that seemed to have an event horizon above it

“I wouldn’t recommend robbing any business in this city, they are all owned and protected by the person that lives in that tower” she replied and pointed to the monolithic tower that seemed to have an event horizon above it
"well too bad." He started to lose his temper, he walked to the closest place, to extort for money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back