• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Dont underestimate me" he said. As one of the clones vanished. Alex got pushed forward. The vine wrapped tighter around her.

“Is this really the best you can do?” She asked as she didn’t try to escape, she turned her head to see why Alex got pushed and if it was the clone that vanished

"Muggles are good at a ton of stuff." He said. "We don't give them enough credit."
~~~
Leonids sighed. "Ma'am. Two people are dead. Two good people who have a child. And all the evidence leads back to this building." He said.

Breeze having looked through everything and knowing what Aqua was... Jad a good idea of what happened anyway. That Leonidas guy was probably good but he was restricted by things like the law. Sneaking out he saw Leonidas questioning her. She looked terrified. Breeze suppressed her fear and pulled on a different emotion. Courage
"I guess that's very true....we really don't give them much credit....though the muggle world in any sense is very foren.." Emily replied
~~~
Aqua kept her head down knowing that what he was saying was true. But how could she even help. Feeling as if she were to say something it would end up causing her more pain and be harmful to herself. However the fear she felt for what could happen had left her and she felt very confident to tell Leonidas all she knew. "Wait...there is something going on here....Mr. Blakemore he is involved with some trafficking....very illegal....I....those two found out too much.....they had to be taken care off....You better leave..." she spoke as tears started to roll down her cheeks fighting back something, the courage given to her helping her to have enough courage to warn the officer. "You need to go....you still have time!..." she added "Please!..." she pleaeed

"I guess that's very true....we really don't give them much credit....though the muggle world in any sense is very foren.." Emily replied
~~~
Aqua kept her head down knowing that what he was saying was true. But how could she even help. Feeling as if she were to say something it would end up causing her more pain and be harmful to herself. However the fear she felt for what could happen had left her and she felt very confident to tell Leonidas all she knew. "Wait...there is something going on here....Mr. Blakemore he is involved with some trafficking....very illegal....I....those two found out too much.....they had to be taken care off....You better leave..." she spoke as tears started to roll down her cheeks fighting back something, the courage given to her helping her to have enough courage to warn the officer. "You need to go....you still have time!..." she added "Please!..." she pleaeed
"Hey you've never been to an amusement park." He said suddenly.
~~~
"That fucker." She heard breeze say. She recognized his voice but he was gone by the time she looked

"So like....do we kill them?" Eris asked. "Or are they under a spell or something? Because if they're already too far gone, then we'd be doing them a favor and putting them to rest."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Both of them started hearing the sound of flintlocks going off “don’t just stand there like slack-jawed idiots! Defend yourselves, don’t let them near!” Barbossa order his men

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Both of them started hearing the sound of flintlocks going off “don’t just stand there like slack-jawed idiots! Defend yourselves, don’t let them near!” Barbossa order his men

Peter started his attack from a distancr.using his webbing to slow down snd hit the zombies with heavy objects and each other
Eris forms a snowglobe and freezes the zombies near her in ice.

“Is this really the best you can do?” She asked as she didn’t try to escape, she turned her head to see why Alex got pushed and if it was the clone that vanished
"A clone must be able to turn invisible" Alex said his eye glowed as he scanned the area. The vine around Killian continued to get tighter.

"Yeah! And I'll make you pay too!" Eris supported.

Barbossa looked around and saw the zombies they had defeated and froze, the total being less than 20 “this isn’t everyone, there was close to 100 people living here and at least 150 soldiers stationed here, so there is most likely more zombies, we need to fall back to the ship and figure out a plan” he stated hoping Eris and Peter could hear him The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Barbossa looked around and saw the zombies they had defeated and froze, the total being less than 20 “this isn’t everyone, there was close to 100 people living here and at least 150 soldiers stationed here, so there is most likely more zombies, we need to fall back to the ship and figure out a plan” he stated hoping Eris and Peter could hear him The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Peter looked at him. "Not until I know for sure that there are no survivors." He sais

Killian hit the floor hard enough that she fell through and caused cracks to slide web from the hole
alex aimed his cannon arm and shot the invisible clone who on impact turned back to visible. The Golden guard chuckled. "Hmm you girl I have no info on."

Peter looked at him. "Not until I know for sure that there are no survivors." He sais
"What if we do both and come up with a plan while checking for survivors?" Eris suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back