• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“As you wish” she laughed before the clone she had pinned in the I-beam burst in a shower of metal spikes that would catch them all in a hail of metal, where as Killian covered Alex to protect him, the clones had no such luck
(Sorry just wondering how did the clone burst into metal spikes?)

(Sorry just wondering how did the clone burst into metal spikes?)

(I was going to explain that if someone asked) (but basically Killian filled the clone she captured with her Liquid Metal and basically turned him into a walking trap)

(I was going to explain that if someone asked) (but basically Killian filled the clone she captured with her Liquid Metal and basically turned him into a walking trap)
(Ok next time can you just say If you did that before they explode that would help me out then. I had an idea but I'll work around this. Easy fix for me.)

(I’m sorry)(you could say him exploding like the bomb is what sends out the metal spikes)
(Nah it's ok) the clone explodes the metal spikes flew everywhere. One of the new clones got hit but the wounds were healing quickly. Meanwhile the Golden guard's skin turned grey and the spikes bounced off, not affecting him. (Working on his character sheet at the moment lost his orginal copy I had at one point) Alex looked at Killian. "That was your doing wasnt it?"

(Nah it's ok) the clone explodes the metal spikes flew everywhere. One of the new clones got hit but the wounds were healing quickly. Meanwhile the Golden guard's skin turned grey and the spikes bounced off, not affecting him. (Working on his character sheet at the moment lost his orginal copy I had at one point) Alex looked at Killian. "That was your doing wasnt it?"

“Hey I was built to kill, can’t blame me for being a little creative can you?” She asked with a chuckle

(I know that feeling, backstories for half my pony characters got lost on Ibrony, never had a copy, lol)

"I'll take one of those too" she said
The waitress takes the order and then then menus before smiling and walking off.

"You know, I just thought about it. With all the stuff that's been going on, we haven't had a chance to talk about planning the wedding since we got engaged." Tyson said.

The waitress takes the order and then then menus before smiling and walking off.

"You know, I just thought about it. With all the stuff that's been going on, we haven't had a chance to talk about planning the wedding since we got engaged." Tyson said.
"True we havent. Guess we should start" she laughed

"What can I say. I was made to be the best." He smirked, a vine wrapped around Killian

“But the best can only take you so far if the one who made you is subpar” she laughed “oh no, what will I do? I can’t break these vines” she laughed

“But the best can only take you so far if the one who made you is subpar” she laughed “oh no, what will I do? I can’t break these vines” she laughed
"Dont underestimate me" he said. As one of the clones vanished. Alex got pushed forward. The vine wrapped tighter around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back