• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"You pieces of metal.. you can only take so much. Sooner or later it will work" the clone said

Killian chuckled “boy I can hit you with the full power of a nuclear reactor, your little static cling isn’t going to work on me”

The cauldron lights up, and after 15 seconds, the bow has been successfully changed. Whenever she would remove it, it would be decorated with beautiful, tiny stars. Kinda like the night sky was painted onto it.
"Wow" she said pulling it out of the cauldron. "This looks better than I would have guessed"

“Find anything Alex?” She asked curiously
"A few pictures, some videos. Messages from the other clones. " he said. "I'm just going to send a video to his whole contact list. Let's head to the construction site that's down the road. Itll help to avoid a majority of the citizens"

"A few pictures, some videos. Messages from the other clones. " he said. "I'm just going to send a video to his whole contact list. Let's head to the construction site that's down the road. Itll help to avoid a majority of the citizens"

“Sounds like a good idea” Killian smiled and picked up the clone and began heading to the construction site

"Yep " he said getting to the site. It was empty of people. "Perfect"

Killian stuck the clone to a metal beam and pinned him there so he could escape. She then gently wrapped her arms around Alex “it’s a shame this isn’t a little more private” she chuckled and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek

Killian stuck the clone to a metal beam and pinned him there so he could escape. She then gently wrapped her arms around Alex “it’s a shame this isn’t a little more private” she chuckled and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek
He laughed. "What was that for?"

He laughed. "What was that for?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

“What? Can’t a girl share her desires with her boyfriend?” She asked “I may not be human, but I still have feelings” she smiled

“Besides” she smiled and cuddled up to him “I can’t help but wonder if you’ve ever had those thoughts about me?”

“But anyways, what’s the plan Alex? Are we waiting for the other clones to show up?” She asked

Last edited:
Musicnotes Musicnotes

“What? Can’t a girl share her desires with her boyfriend?” She asked “I may not be human, but I still have feelings” she smiled

“Besides” she smiled and cuddled up to him “I can’t help but wonder if you’ve ever had those thoughts about me?”

“But anyways, what’s the plan Alex? Are we waiting for the other clones to show up?” She asked
"Hey dont say that. To me your still human. " he said and blushes. "I will admit those thoughts have crossed my mind once or twice." He then nods. "Yep. Waiting for more to show up. I sent out a text. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back