• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"All I ask is that you take good care of it." He said as he took the bow. "Wow. This thing's long overdue for a tune-up." Gargos starts working on the bow. "I still owed your fiancee here a favor for all the help he's provided."

Meanwhile, Ka'imi is begrudgingly back on campus and in class a few minutes before it ends.
"I promise I will" hunter nods. " yeah I heard he's done alot here"

"I promise I will" hunter nods. " yeah I heard he's done alot here"
"Yes. And it's good to see him here without looking so.....troubled." Gargos said as he finished preparing the bow. He hands it back to her and it looks brand new. "Here you go. Ready for redecorating!" He laughs proudly.

Last edited:
"Yes. And it's good to see him here without looking so.....troubled." Gargos said as he finished preparing the bow. He hands it back to her and it looks brand new. "Here you go. Ready for redecorating!" He laughs proudly.
She looks over at Tyson and smiles. She turns back to Gargos and takes her bow. "Wow already this looks better"

She looks over at Tyson and smiles. She turns back to Gargos and takes her bow. "Wow already this looks better"
Tyson smiles at Hunter. "She's the reason for it."

Gargos folds his arms. "It'll work wonders for you now, and if you wish to enchant it further, the cauldron is free for your use. You could-"

Suddenly, an explosion is heard from the university.

"What was that!?" Gargos said concerned.

"I don't know, but I'm about to find out." Tyson said before running off towards the university entrance.

"Um excuse me. Zombie person. How did you die?" Eris asked as she kept her distance, waiting to see if that was the only one before she attacked.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

The zombie didn’t speak as it continued to shamble forward “it seems the rumors are true, this isn’t good” Barbossa replied “men arm yourselves! If there’s one then there is going to be more!” He ordered

Tyson smiles at Hunter. "She's the reason for it."

Gargos folds his arms. "It'll work wonders for you now, and if you wish to enchant it further, the cauldron is free for your use. You could-"

Suddenly, an explosion is heard from the university.

"What was that!?" Gargos said concerned.

"I don't know, but I'm about to find out." Tyson said before running off towards the university entrance.
"Guess I have a chance to try this thing out already. We'll be back!" Hunter said and followed Tyson.

"Guess I have a chance to try this thing out already. We'll be back!" Hunter said and followed Tyson.
Students and administrators alike are seen rushing out while Ka'imi is getting chased by a group of Trolls that look like some kind of biker gang. "Quit following me you lunatics!"

Students and administrators alike are seen rushing out while Ka'imi is getting chased by a group of Trolls that look like some kind of biker gang. "Quit following me you lunatics!"
"Hey you heard the fairy. Leave her alone" hunter said and sent a foam arrow at the trolls to stop them.

"Hey you heard the fairy. Leave her alone" hunter said and sent a foam arrow at the trolls to stop them.
The arrow hits one of them, causing them to crash into a few others. The distraction gives Ka'imi just enough time to hide. "FIND HER!" One of them yelled. Half of them ran off while the others looked at Hunter. "Attack!!"

The arrow hits one of them, causing them to crash into a few others. The distraction gives Ka'imi just enough time to hide. "FIND HER!" One of them yelled. Half of them ran off while the others looked at Hunter. "Attack!!"
"Tyson they are after Ka'imi protect her" she said and sent a ice arrow at the trolls.

"Tyson they are after Ka'imi protect her" she said and sent a ice arrow at the trolls.
Tyson had already started chasing after Ka'imi's pursuers. Meanwhile, the leader of the trolls swatted at the ice arrow, knocking it away but freezing a big chunk of the club itself.

"Fear not! The Naturia Guardians are here!" A voice said as a group of guards arrived to help ward off the attackers. Leading them was a blonde, muscular elf warrior with a sword that had been enhanced by Gargos and his cauldron. "Guards, assist her in fighting these trolls. I'll go after the ones chasing the Mayor's granddaughter." Before he could introduce himself, he took off.

The vice captain spoke up. He was a heavy man with a big shield. "You heard the captain, charge!"

Tyson had already started chasing after Ka'imi's pursuers. Meanwhile, the leader of the trolls swatted at the ice arrow, knocking it away but freezing a big chunk of the club itself.

"Fear not! The Naturia Guardians are here!" A voice said as a group of guards arrived to help ward off the attackers. Leading them was a blonde, muscular elf warrior with a sword that had been enhanced by Gargos and his cauldron. "Guards, assist her in fighting these trolls. I'll go after the ones chasing the Mayor's granddaughter." Before he could introduce himself, he took off.

The vice captain spoke up. He was a heavy man with a big shield. "You heard the captain, charge!"
Hunter chuckled. "They are a little late to the party. " she said shooting an ice arrow at the ground in front of the troll to cause him to slip and the got ready with a lightning arrow

Hunter chuckled. "They are a little late to the party. " she said shooting an ice arrow at the ground in front of the troll to cause him to slip and the got ready with a lightning arrow
The troll in the front loses his balance and falls while the vice captain bowls over the rest of them with his shield, knocking them all to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back