• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Excellent work." The vice captain said. "These must be Skelos trolls judging by their attire. Looks like they're trying to break the treaty after all."
"Thanks look I'm just a visitor so I have no clue really what your talking about but I'm going to make sure Ka'imi is okay." She said before getting ready to go off in the direction Tyson had went.

"Thanks look I'm just a visitor so I have no clue really what your talking about but I'm going to make sure Ka'imi is okay." She said before getting ready to go off in the direction Tyson had went.
The vice general nods.

It doesn't take Hunter long to find Ka'imi. However she's the only one there. Fortunately, she's safe. "Hey there!" She waves at Hunter.

"He went off with the captain to take the trolls away." She answered. "Sorry you had to witness any of that. Everything should be fine now."

"I'm back!" Tyson said as he was flying back to them.
"Its ok. I'm just glad you're okay. " she nods. "So they wanted you cause of your the mayor's granddaughter?"

"Its ok. I'm just glad you're okay. " she nods. "So they wanted you cause of your the mayor's granddaughter?"
"I...think so? I'm not really sure, but that's probably right." She answered. "That was their plan before we finally put a stop to them. There was supposed to be a mutual peace between us all. I'm not sure why this happened." She tries to shake off the stress and smile again. "On the bright side, class is DEFINITELY cancelled for the rest of the day! And your bow looks different now! Have you gotten to use it yet?"

Last edited:
"I...think so? I'm not really sure, but that's probably right." She answered. "That was their plan before we finally put a stop to them. There was supposed to be a mutual peace between us all. I'm not sure why this happened." She tries to shake off the stress and smile again. "On the bright side, class is DEFINITELY cancelled for the rest of the day! And your bow looks different now! Have you gotten to use it yet?"
"There has to be a reason for the them to go against this treaty I heard about. " she nods and looked at the bow. "Yeah got it fixed up. Was going to try putting it in the cauldron before that mess happens but Hey it works like new."

"There has to be a reason for the them to go against this treaty I heard about. " she nods and looked at the bow. "Yeah got it fixed up. Was going to try putting it in the cauldron before that mess happens but Hey it works like new."
"I'll look into it." Tyson said.

"Oh yeah? Well let's do that before something else happens. Come on!" She flies off excitedly.

"I'll look into it." Tyson said.

"Oh yeah? Well let's do that before something else happens. Come on!" She flies off excitedly.
"Alright just dont get into trouble without me" Hunter said. She looked as the fairy flew off excitedly. "Guess I'll follow her. Might be a good idea to keep an eye on her"

"Yeah the clones have to communicate with each other some how. This golden guard they are working with has phone them too I figured." He smiled. "Let's move this guy out of here."

“They probably aren’t smart enough to even encrypt their phones” she chuckled as they began to drag the clone away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back