• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Killian kept fighting until all was left was gold mask guy again
"You both really are getting on my nerves." Golden said. The mist was gone. "You both call yourself heroes but are you really? I'm not doing anything wrong. You two are the ones who brought me here"

"You both really are getting on my nerves." Golden said. The mist was gone. "You both call yourself heroes but are you really? I'm not doing anything wrong. You two are the ones who brought me here"

“We just wanted to talk about where Wolfe was, and you attacked us, we are just defending ourselves” she replied

"WOMAN, YOU ARE A CHEATER!" he yelled pointing the flashlight at her

She smacked the light out of his hand “did you ever consider the object that is above this tower?” She asked “I am the goddess of darkness, my shadows are darker than a black hole” she replied

She smacked the light out of his hand “did you ever consider the object that is above this tower?” She asked “I am the goddess of darkness, my shadows are darker than a black hole” she replied
"So all i need to do is wait for hawking radiation to completely evaporate the black hole?"

"So all i need to do is wait for hawking radiation to completely evaporate the black hole?"

She laughed “I guess you do have some brain tin man, but no, that will never happen, now explain to me why you attacked me before I remove you from the premises.” She replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back