• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"well too bad." He started to lose his temper, he walked to the closest place, to extort for money.

Just as he tries a pair of tentacles emerge from his shadow, wrapped around him and flung him out the door.

“I tried to warn you” Cherri shrugged

"ALRIGHT!" he said running towards the tower.

“His brains must’ve rotted with the rest of him” she chuckled, eager to see him get his butt kicked by the tower resident

Once he got to the tower it was a menacing black monolith, the black hole above it just sitting there like a decoration

“His brains must’ve rotted with the rest of him” she chuckled, eager to see him get his butt kicked by the tower resident

Once he got to the tower it was a menacing black monolith, the black hole above it just sitting there like a decoration
"THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!" he yelled kicking the door open

"THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!" he yelled kicking the door open

Once he kicked open the door a woman dressed in only a towel emerged from the shadows, her hair and tail sopping wet.

“Alright! Who’s the idiot to dare attack my home?!” She growled before looking at him

“You are going to regret coming here!” She growled again

Once he kicked open the door a woman dressed in only a towel emerged from the shadows, her hair and tail sopping wet.

“Alright! Who’s the idiot to dare attack my home?!” She growled before looking at him

“You are going to regret coming here!” She growled again
"IVE WITHSTOOD A NUCLEAR BLAST, NO WOMAN IS GONNA DEFEAT ME!"

"IVE WITHSTOOD A NUCLEAR BLAST, NO WOMAN IS GONNA DEFEAT ME!"

She just glared at him “so some idiot on a power trip attacks me while I’m in the bath, how disgusting, alright tin man, show me what you’ve got” she said and didn’t move

She just glared at him “so some idiot on a power trip attacks me while I’m in the bath, how disgusting, alright tin man, show me what you’ve got” she said and didn’t move
the man readyed his super sledge and with and force of 2 tons, slammed it down, while his suit released 500 volts of electricity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back