• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The citizen looked at the girl “depends on who you are referring to? We do have a mayor, but there’s someone who is even above him that truly runs this city” he replied and went back to his conversation
Maggie touched his shoulder gently to get his attention. "Who truly runs the city? All I need is a name and I'll be out of your hair."

Captain Barbossa turned to his crew and motioned for them to stand down but remain on guard as the ship got closer

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"I'm called thr Adveturer. No other name needed. Amd I believe I can help!"
Alex nods as they got back to the others. "I'll download the map." Allyson nods. "Alright everyone be careful. We don't know all of what these clones are up to." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Nothing good." Jeremy said. Fell already left

"I'm called thr Adveturer. No other name needed. Amd I believe I can help!"

"Nothing good." Jeremy said. Fell already left

Captain Barbossa just stood there wondering if the other ship would realize he wasn’t going to say anything unless they were face to face

“There are, and none of them will mess with her, but if you really want to meet her go to the building marked Nightmare Enterprises” he replied
"Well, is there someone who's the leader of the heroes? I'd like to meet with them." Maggie had just arrived in the city and she didn't wanna get mixed up with the wrong people right away.

"Well, is there someone who's the leader of the heroes? I'd like to meet with them." Maggie had just arrived in the city and she didn't wanna get mixed up with the wrong people right away.

“Then your in the wrong city” he replied

Captain Barbossa just stood there wondering if the other ship would realize he wasn’t going to say anything unless they were face to face
"You're not talking. I'm guessing thats intentional! Hold on. What's the thing? PARLAY! That! I request Parlay. Face to face!*

"Let's get going then" Allyson said heading for the door. Alex looked at Killian. "We all are." Diana silently started walking after Allyson.
Fell went looking for Wolfe clones. He didn't much care what they were up to. In his opinion of he killed every Wolfe around whatever plan they had didn't matter much anyway.

"There are. If you want a hero theres the hero league." The other citizen said.
"I'd like to meet with them." Maggie said. She looked on her tablet and searched up superhero activity in the area. Videos of the hero league came up and Maggie showed it to the citizen. "You can tell me where they are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back