• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I'd like to meet with them." Maggie said. She looked on her tablet and searched up superhero activity in the area. Videos of the hero league came up and Maggie showed it to the citizen. "You can tell me where they are?"
"Sure building is down mainstreet, on the left. It's the one with this mural painted on one of the sides." They answered.

"Sure building is down mainstreet, on the left. It's the one with this mural painted on one of the sides." They answered.
"Thank you kindly," Maggie said before turning around to head towards the building. When she arrived, she hacked into the security system so that their cameras wouldn't see her. She wanted to get into the building and find out what these "heroes" were about instead of going in blind. Maggie hadn't been in the building long before she heard two heroes walking down the hall, talking . She hid behind a desk and listened in on their conversation.

"Thank you kindly," Maggie said before turning around to head towards the building. When she arrived, she hacked into the security system so that their cameras wouldn't see her. She wanted to get into the building and find out what these "heroes" were about instead of going in blind. Maggie hadn't been in the building long before she heard two heroes walking down the hall, talking . She hid behind a desk and listened in on their conversation.

Unfortunately for Maggie, her attempts to hide had only made her much easier to detect as the security system noted the intrusion and cut access to the rest of the facility. So the only camera she had hacked was the one above the entrance.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Killian continued walking with Alex before stopping abruptly. She looked around before some of her hair melded into a cable and connected to the camera above them in the hall. She sifted through thousands of video files in seconds before catching on. She disconnected and looked at Alex “Alex, someone has just attempted to hack the security system to infiltrate the hero league, they only managed to disorient the entrance camera, but the others are still working normally”

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Barbossa groaned “if this is a trap, I will send your ship straight to Davy Jones” he spoke to himself while his men prepared for the adventurer
Once he jad boarded they saw je was a strapping young man. Looked to be barely out of his teens. "Alright so. The town. Everyone's gone. Thats bad. But you got me. Thats good. I hunt pirates and I soecislize in finding lost... Good lord." His eyes fell on the Doctor who's own gaze was fixed on him

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Barbossa groaned “if this is a trap, I will send your ship straight to Davy Jones” he spoke to himself while his men prepared for the adventurer

Once he jad boarded they saw je was a strapping young man. Looked to be barely out of his teens. "Alright so. The town. Everyone's gone. Thats bad. But you got me. Thats good. I hunt pirates and I soecislize in finding lost... Good lord." His eyes fell on the Doctor who's own gaze was fixed on him
"Oh get a room you two." Eris said.

"Oh get a room you two." Eris said.
"Impossible." They both said. "I'm impossible? You're the one who shouldn't be here? How did you escape the Time War?" The Doctor asked. The man arched his brow. "I didn't go, why fight a war I have no stake in. Its not the universe was better off with either Time Lords or Daleks."

"Impossible." They both said. "I'm impossible? You're the one who shouldn't be here? How did you escape the Time War?" The Doctor asked. The man arched his brow. "I didn't go, why fight a war I have no stake in. Its not the universe was better off with either Time Lords or Daleks."
She pretends to understand what they're talking about.

Unfortunately for Maggie, her attempts to hide had only made her much easier to detect as the security system noted the intrusion and cut access to the rest of the facility. So the only camera she had hacked was the one above the entrance.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Killian continued walking with Alex before stopping abruptly. She looked around before some of her hair melded into a cable and connected to the camera above them in the hall. She sifted through thousands of video files in seconds before catching on. She disconnected and looked at Alex “Alex, someone has just attempted to hack the security system to infiltrate the hero league, they only managed to disorient the entrance camera, but the others are still working normally”
Alex sighed "really..now we got to deal with an intruder. Come on Killian let's go deal with this." He pushed a button on his arm and his clothes changed to his cybernetic form.

The heroes maggie was listening on were just talking about a training exercise they just completed.

Alex sighed "really..now we got to deal with an intruder. Come on Killian let's go deal with this." He pushed a button on his arm and his clothes changed to his cybernetic form.

The heroes maggie was listening on were just talking about a training exercise they just completed.
Maggie snuck past the two heroes and stumbled upon the training room.

(I was thinking the training room would be like the X-Men danger room but I don't wanna change anything that people have already established)

(I was thinking the training room would be like the X-Men danger room but I don't wanna change anything that people have already established)
(Could be similar. The X-Men and that stuff exist here)

The clone got hit, dropping his bag he was using to hold his stuff. The other customers around him looked shocked.
Fell looked around. "my name is sans. i live on 31 harriette street apartment 51. don't like it come get me." He said telling them Sans' address and teleporting away to looke foe another Wolfe to kill.

She pretends to understand what they're talking about.
"So you just ignored the war entirely. A battle for all of time and space and you just sat it out?" The Doctor asked. "What about you... Doctor. I've heard the stories. They say you ended the war by killing everyone. Time Lord and Daleks alike. You destroyed the whole planet."

The room was currently empty, there was a panel on the wall with a glowing screen that said Start, like it was set up for the next session.

Fell looked around. "my name is sans. i live on 31 harriette street apartment 51. don't like it come get me." He said telling them Sans' address and teleporting away to looke foe another Wolfe to kill.
They watched him teleport away

Diana was at the park, she saw a clone of Wolfe on the phone. She had her nanites form a gun.

"So you just ignored the war entirely. A battle for all of time and space and you just sat it out?" The Doctor asked. "What about you... Doctor. I've heard the stories. They say you ended the war by killing everyone. Time Lord and Daleks alike. You destroyed the whole planet."

Barbossa just listened

The room was currently empty, there was a panel on the wall with a glowing screen that said Start, like it was set up for the next session.
Maggie looked around frantically for a place to hide. She saw the panel on the wall and was curious about what it was. Maybe it opened that door on the other side of the room. She pressed it and immediately a the floor started shifting. She heard people running towards the room and knew that she had to think fast. She focused with all her power and her body dissolved into code. She merged with the tech in the danger room and anyone who showed up would get an unexpected surprise.

Maggie looked around frantically for a place to hide. She saw the panel on the wall and was curious about what it was. Maybe it opened that door on the other side of the room. She pressed it and immediately a the floor started shifting. She heard people running towards the room and knew that she had to think fast. She focused with all her power and her body dissolved into code. She merged with the tech in the danger room and anyone who showed up would get an unexpected surprise.
"Hey show yourself!" Alex shouted as he ran in. He looked around with his scanner eye. He noticed the floor shifting. He opened a panel on his arm and was typing some stuff.

"Hey show yourself!" Alex shouted as he ran in. He looked around with his scanner eye. He noticed the floor shifting. He opened a panel on his arm and was typing some stuff.

Dr. Dray Dr. Dray

“Alex she’s in here somewhere, the cameras caught her entering and nothing left, and the other door is still sealed” Killian stated as she caught up to him and scanning the room herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back