• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Stop! Stop!" The Doctor yelled. "There's a Time Lord on that ship!"

“You dare give me orders on my ship?!” Barbossa barked “they have admitted to causing what happened to the town and you think I’m going to let those pirates anywhere near my ship! Men take aim and prepare to fire!” He ordered

“You dare give me orders on my ship?!” Barbossa barked “they have admitted to causing what happened to the town and you think I’m going to let those pirates anywhere near my ship! Men take aim and prepare to fire!” He ordered
"I said the opposite! I said we should find out what happened!" The Voice said. "If you want to shoot at my ship though have it!"

"I don't think so." The Doctor said. "But there's so few of us left. I want to talk to him first."

"I said the opposite! I said we should find out what happened!" The Voice said. "If you want to shoot at my ship though have it!"
"I wish I brought snacks for this." Eris said while they argued.

Barbossa groaned “and now he’s contradicting himself” he faced the direction of the ship “I am not as stupid as you think I am, I clearly heard you ask if we liked what you did to the town”

Barbossa groaned “and now he’s contradicting himself” he faced the direction of the ship “I am not as stupid as you think I am, I clearly heard you ask if we liked what you did to the town”
"I asked if you'd like to find out what happened!" He yelled back

Maggie was here, she'd finally made it to Edgewood. She scanned her surroundings. This doesn't look like the streets of St. Louis. She thought to herself. She pulled her tablet out of her bag and looked up the map of the city. Who or what she was looking for had to be close by now.

Maggie was here, she'd finally made it to Edgewood. She scanned her surroundings. This doesn't look like the streets of St. Louis. She thought to herself. She pulled her tablet out of her bag and looked up the map of the city. Who or what she was looking for had to be close by now.
The city so far looked busy as normal. There were plenty of chatter from the citizens talking about some of the heroes of the city.

The city so far looked busy as normal. There were plenty of chatter from the citizens talking about some of the heroes of the city.
Maggie went up to one of the citizens, "Hey," the citizen continued their conversation, oblivious of the girl trying to get their attention. Maggie cleared her throat "Excuse me!" It came out louder than she expected. "Who's in charge here?"

Maggie went up to one of the citizens, "Hey," the citizen continued their conversation, oblivious of the girl trying to get their attention. Maggie cleared her throat "Excuse me!" It came out louder than she expected. "Who's in charge here?"

The citizen looked at the girl “depends on who you are referring to? We do have a mayor, but there’s someone who is even above him that truly runs this city” he replied and went back to his conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back