• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well how about you show me some?" She asked
Tyson looks surprised, but excited. "Sure thing! Follow me." He goes back into his room and pulls out a trunk that looks like it was found in some kind of desolate wasteland. "Got a ton of souvenirs in here. Hell, the trunk itself is a souvenir. It's cursed, or rather it was when Rob and I first got it. It used to have a bunch of cursed, but powerful weapons in here that would corrupt the users and then find their way to other victims when the users died."

"Wolfe wouldn't be in our labs" he said.

"I dont know.." allyson said. "Visions arnt set in stone." Dana nods.

“Oh alright, I just thought he might” she shrugged with a sigh “then I guess I will defer my choice to you Alex as you are my guide” she chuckled

“Makes sense, the future is always unpredictable” Lily replied

Tyson looks surprised, but excited. "Sure thing! Follow me." He goes back into his room and pulls out a trunk that looks like it was found in some kind of desolate wasteland. "Got a ton of souvenirs in here. Hell, the trunk itself is a souvenir. It's cursed, or rather it was when Rob and I first got it. It used to have a bunch of cursed, but powerful weapons in here that would corrupt the users and then find their way to other victims when the users died."
Hunter looked at the chest. "And are those items still cursed? " she laughed. "Its like you're a treasure hunter"

“Oh alright, I just thought he might” she shrugged with a sigh “then I guess I will defer my choice to you Alex as you are my guide” she chuckled

“Makes sense, the future is always unpredictable” Lily replied
"Alright, I could show you the control room first " he chuckled.

"Yeah always changing. " Allyson said. She saw that Jeremy and Diana were back. "Ready to go fight the Wolfe clones " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Hunter looked at the chest. "And are those items still cursed? " she laughed. "Its like you're a treasure hunter"
Tyson looks at her and smirks. "Actually, YOU'RE the treasure, Hunter." He pauses before rushing onward like he didn't just say that. "They were all destroyed by Aurora a while back. You know, before she got corrupted and went bat shit crazy. The place that it came from however..... definitely still cursed. It's just designed that way."

"Alright, I could show you the control room first " he chuckled.

"Yeah always changing. " Allyson said. She saw that Jeremy and Diana were back. "Ready to go fight the Wolfe clones " The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

She walked with Alex, still holding his hand

Lily smiled “I hope Wolfe doesn’t ruin the good thing Alex has found in Killian” she stated

"Always ready to kilk a Wolfe." Jeremy said

She walked with Alex, still holding his hand

Lily smiled “I hope Wolfe doesn’t ruin the good thing Alex has found in Killian” she stated
"Well heres mission control." Alex said taking her to an empty room with many monitors and some desks. "When we send out groups on missions we can watch from here "

Dana nods and made a holographic map appear from a watch. "Here are all the Wolfe clones spotted in the city. Take them down. If you get any info tell us later. We dont know all of what these clones can do "

Tyson looks at her and smirks. "Actually, YOU'RE the treasure, Hunter." He pauses before rushing onward like he didn't just say that. "They were all destroyed by Aurora a while back. You know, before she got corrupted and went bat shit crazy. The place that it came from however..... definitely still cursed. It's just designed that way."
Hunter laughed and lightly punched him in the shoulder. "Good one. So the whole place is cursed. Sounds kind of crazy"

"Well heres mission control." Alex said taking her to an empty room with many monitors and some desks. "When we send out groups on missions we can watch from here "

Dana nods and made a holographic map appear from a watch. "Here are all the Wolfe clones spotted in the city. Take them down. If you get any info tell us later. We dont know all of what these clones can do "

“Including the dragon queen?” Killian asked curiously

Hunter laughed and lightly punched him in the shoulder. "Good one. So the whole place is cursed. Sounds kind of crazy"
Tyson nods. "We went in chasing a bounty like a couple of dummies, both got cursed, and then had to get cleansed. Then after everybody split when Aurora betrayed us, I went back, ventured into a lost sector, and got the dark magic curse that was with me when I first came back here."

Tyson nods. "We went in chasing a bounty like a couple of dummies, both got cursed, and then had to get cleansed. Then after everybody split when Aurora betrayed us, I went back, ventured into a lost sector, and got the dark magic curse that was with me when I first came back here."
"Hmm that explains how you got that" she nods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back