• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(go for it)
The Doctor looked over he could sense something on a ship approaching. The flag it flew wasn't any known country but nor wad it the Jolly Roger. It was a blue flag with an A in it. The line across the middle of the A was swirled amd styalized. "Captain, The Ocean's Time is approaching." A sailor said recognizing the ship. Thete was a mixes response. Some of thr sailors were excited hoping for help searching town. Others were muttering saying that the ship amd its crew caused the disappearance.

The Doctor looked over he could sense something on a ship approaching. The flag it flew wasn't any known country but nor wad it the Jolly Roger. It was a blue flag with an A in it. The line across the middle of the A was swirled amd styalized. "Captain, The Ocean's Time is approaching." A sailor said recognizing the ship. Thete was a mixes response. Some of thr sailors were excited hoping for help searching town. Others were muttering saying that the ship amd its crew caused the disappearance.

“Men Steele yourselves and remain on guard!” The captain shouted as the mysterious ship approached

“Men Steele yourselves and remain on guard!” The captain shouted as the mysterious ship approached
They heard a voice from the ship it was obviously being made louder by something. "Hello all! You seem to have seen what we did! What say we go in and see what happened!?"

They heard a voice from the ship it was obviously being made louder by something. "Hello all! You seem to have seen what we did! What say we go in and see what happened!?"

“Men prepare for battle! We will not let these fiends get away with what they’ve done!” The Captain ordered as his men began preparations

"Around the hero league yeah." Alex nods

“Care to give me a tour Alex? I mean you know I already have the floor plans in my head, but I think it would be a little more romantic if you gave me a tour” she whispered and took his hand

“Care to give me a tour Alex? I mean you know I already have the floor plans in my head, but I think it would be a little more romantic if you gave me a tour” she whispered and took his hand
Alex blushed. "Sure I could give you a little tour. Then we can get to work finding these Wolfe clones." Allyson chuckled a bit seeing his reaction. "Have fun you two. " She zoned out for a minute, Dana did too but only for a second. It was barely noticeable. Allyson frowned. "You two just be careful when you're out there."

"So you just toss them in the quiver and they change?" Hunter asked.
"They sure do." Tyson answered as he dumped the arrows into the quiver. However, despite dumping the whole box inside, the quiver never got overfilled. "This thing holds up to a thousand arrows at a time."

Alex blushed. "Sure I could give you a little tour. Then we can get to work finding these Wolfe clones." Allyson chuckled a bit seeing his reaction. "Have fun you two. " She zoned out for a minute, Dana did too but only for a second. It was barely noticeable. Allyson frowned. "You two just be careful when you're out there."

“We will, I’ll keep him safe for you Allyson” Killian grinned and began walking away with him

Lily walked up to Allyson “did you have another vision Allyson?”

“We will, I’ll keep him safe for you Allyson” Killian grinned and began walking away with him

Lily walked up to Allyson “did you have another vision Allyson?”
"So any place you want to see first? We got the labs, the garage, there are some dorms , the infirmary and a bunch of others" Alex asked.

"Yes I did. They were fighting one of the clones..it didnt end well." Allyson said.

"So any place you want to see first? We got the labs, the garage, there are some dorms , the infirmary and a bunch of others" Alex asked.

"Yes I did. They were fighting one of the clones..it didnt end well." Allyson said.

“We probably should head to the labs first, if he isn’t there maybe we can find some clues as to where Wolfe is” she suggested

“Would you like me to send help?” She asked

“We probably should head to the labs first, if he isn’t there maybe we can find some clues as to where Wolfe is” she suggested

“Would you like me to send help?” She asked
"Wolfe wouldn't be in our labs" he said.

"I dont know.." allyson said. "Visions arnt set in stone." Dana nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back