• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana took his hand. "We will be right back" Alex nods and lets the two go. He looked at Killian. "Sorry just stating the facts. When you deal with speedsters they pop up out of no where."

“Well they better be careful around me, no guarantee my defense system while not activate” she replied

"No problem babe." Tyson said as he flies past her, pursuing Ramses. However, he gets trapped in a magic coffin and crashed into the sand, getting buried afterwards.
"No Tyson!" She shouted. She shot another arrow at Ramses, this time it missed. Her aim a little off from getting shocked.

"The sand is healing the dragon.. nice." She attempts to send another arrow at Ramses.
Ramses attempts to use the sand barrier, but it doesn't work, causing him to try and dodge and get grazed by the arrow. "What's happening?? Why isn't my sand working!?"

Takyon finally emerges from underground coated in sand armor. "I don't normally resort to this, but I see it is necessary."

Ramses attempts to use the sand barrier, but it doesn't work, causing him to try and dodge and get grazed by the arrow. "What's happening?? Why isn't my sand working!?"

Takyon finally emerges from underground coated in sand armor. "I don't normally resort to this, but I see it is necessary."
"That's what happens when you fight someone with the same power as you." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back