• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter walked back to the TARDIS to get hiw web shooters

(You know I actually thought of removing the tardis, but I knew you wouldn’t go for it)

The sailors on the deck stared at the 3 of them in confusion.

“Quit your gawking lads, we still have a day before our arrival into port Royal, I want this ship in shap and presentable, remember we are her majesty’s flagship!” The captain barked as he left his cabin and the sailors got to work

(You know I actually thought of removing the tardis, but I knew you wouldn’t go for it)

“Quit your gawking lads, we still have a day before our arrival into port Royal, I want this ship in shap and presentable, remember we are her majesty’s flagship!” The captain barked as he left his cabin and the sailors got to work
(I was gonna take it out of the picture for a bit soon. When the action starts proper the HADS are gonna actovate it)

The Doctor leaned against the rail looking focused and confused. He could sense something he hadn't felt in a long time

(I was gonna take it out of the picture for a bit soon. When the action starts proper the HADS are gonna actovate it)

The Doctor leaned against the rail looking focused and confused. He could sense something he hadn't felt in a long time
"We've got a whole day to prepare for battle? Interesting." Eris said as she continued to look out at the waters in the distance.

She laughed. "True they can." They go through the portal. "How many more do we need?"
"Uhhhhhhhhh let's see. We've got 10 so far. Two more and we'll be able to take the portal to the 13th one." Tyson answered. "So including rescuing Sumner's daughter, I'd say we've got three big fights left."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back