• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“And who are you then?” She asked curiously
"My name is Peter. In the time I'm from I'm a superhero and a journalist. Ben and I have worked together. He has an object called the Omnitrix and according to him he helped you overthrow a certain corrupt king."

"My name is Peter. In the time I'm from I'm a superhero and a journalist. Ben and I have worked together. He has an object called the Omnitrix and according to him he helped you overthrow a certain corrupt king."

“Well mr. Peter Parker, if you are such a hero, then why were you caught with this troublemaker?” She asked and pointed to the doctor

“Well mr. Peter Parker, if you are such a hero, then why were you caught with this troublemaker?” She asked and pointed to the doctor
"He's a friend of Ben's too." Peter said. "He can travel through time and we're trying to finds something to help us in our time. "Troublemaker? The trouble here is that apparently a promiment Queen in history doesn't exist." The Doctor said. "She'd be dead now but to have never even been recognized. What happened? Why isn't Anne recognized by anyone?"

"He's a friend of Ben's too." Peter said. "He can travel through time and we're trying to finds something to help us in our time. "Troublemaker? The trouble here is that apparently a promiment Queen in history doesn't exist." The Doctor said. "She'd be dead now but to have never even been recognized. What happened? Why isn't Anne recognized by anyone?"
Eris giggles to herself. "It's funny hearing 'troublemaker' and seeing the finger pointed at someone else."

“You really don’t know what you’ve caused do you?” Cinder asked

Alex jumped. "Dude you scared me " he laughed. Diana looked at Jeremy. "I can go with you."

For that very instant Killian was fighting the urge to turn around and hold her energy cannon in the boys face for sneaking up behind them “I don’t like being snuck up on” she stated

"Caused? I just got here. Caused what?" He asked

(This mostly came about with what you provided regarding Queen Anne, cuz when you first mentioned her I had no clue what you were gonna do)

Cinder grinned and laughed “wow the adventurer doesn’t know the ramifications of what he causes despite being a time walker, to put it simply Doctor… there are only 3 people in this world that know who Anne is, me, you, and Edward Teach, to everybody else her name was Elisabet. She was my aid from Avalon that came to run the country while I took a small vacation with my son, however when I get back I find out that she had become infatuated with a strangely dressed man with a tongue made of silver, and whatever you two talked about over tea and crumpets but she decided to take my throne by leading a revolt, but she didn’t think it was a bad idea to tell me first, so I squashed the revolt before it started, it then took me weeks to discover she left my vault open and some filthy pirate helped them selves to it, I spent the next two years trying to find out where they went until one of my agents in port Royal sent a letter stating some of my artifacts had appeared in a jewelry store a week ago, so I sent Captain Barbossa here to retrieve them and return them to England along with the pirate” cinder finished and took a breath “and by the way Doctor, the reason Anne is dead, is because the price of treason, is death” she added

“Any questions?” She asked in a purposefully cheerful manner as she looked at Peter and Eris LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

(This mostly came about with what you provided regarding Queen Anne, cuz when you first mentioned her I had no clue what you were gonna do)

Cinder grinned and laughed “wow the adventurer doesn’t know the ramifications of what he causes despite being a time walker, to put it simply Doctor… there are only 3 people in this world that know who Anne is, me, you, and Edward Teach, to everybody else her name was Elisabet. She was my aid from Avalon that came to run the country while I took a small vacation with my son, however when I get back I find out that she had become infatuated with a strangely dressed man with a tongue made of silver, and whatever you two talked about over tea and crumpets but she decided to take my throne by leading a revolt, but she didn’t think it was a bad idea to tell me first, so I squashed the revolt before it started, it then took me weeks to discover she left my vault open and some filthy pirate helped them selves to it, I spent the next two years trying to find out where they went until one of my agents in port Royal sent a letter stating some of my artifacts had appeared in a jewelry store a week ago, so I sent Captain Barbossa here to retrieve them and return them to England along with the pirate” cinder finished and took a breath “and by the way Doctor, the reason Anne is dead, is because the price of treason, is death” she added

“Any questions?” She asked in a purposefully cheerful manner as she looked at Peter and Eris LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"What?" The Doctor asked. "Thats not... That's not how it was. How it used to be it-" he paused. "Of course..." He stepped back. "Ben, he changed the past when he was there didn't he?" He asked. Peter raised his hand. "What he take?"

"What?" The Doctor asked. "Thats not... That's not how it was. How it used to be it-" he paused. "Of course..." He stepped back. "Ben, he changed the past when he was there didn't he?" He asked. Peter raised his hand. "What he take?"

“One of the things he took was a golden orb that at least from what I’ve experimented with, forces ones will upon another, something no human should have, let alone a pirate” she answered

“One of the things he took was a golden orb that at least from what I’ve experimented with, forces ones will upon another, something no human should have, let alone a pirate” she answered
"Sounds like the magical artifact Jace was looking for alright." Peter said. "No." The Doctor said. "We aren't going to collect an artifact to control people "

"Sounds like the magical artifact Jace was looking for alright." Peter said. "No." The Doctor said. "We aren't going to collect an artifact to control people "

“Oh but you are Doctor, this is your mess and you are going to help clean it up” cinder replied sternly

“Oh but you are Doctor, this is your mess and you are going to help clean it up” cinder replied sternly
"You misunderstand." The Doctor said. "You want it back. Fine. You can have it back. We were sent to get for someone from our time. But an object like that isn't safe in the hands of a human. So once we get it back. All yours." He said

"You misunderstand." The Doctor said. "You want it back. Fine. You can have it back. We were sent to get for someone from our time. But an object like that isn't safe in the hands of a human. So once we get it back. All yours." He said

“Very well, but I have my eyes on you” she replied and snapped her fingers causing the chains to vanish, then she turned back to the captain “keep me informed of your progress Captain” she added “of course your majesty” he nodded and cinder walked through a portal before the portal disappeared back onto the scroll it was from and the captain picked it up, rolled it up and tied it before placing it back in his pocket

For that very instant Killian was fighting the urge to turn around and hold her energy cannon in the boys face for sneaking up behind them “I don’t like being snuck up on” she stated
"He didnt mean it. Jeremy is just fast. Sneaking up happens. He can be there one minute and gone the next." Alex said.

“Very well, but I have my eyes on you” she replied and snapped her fingers causing the chains to vanish, then she turned back to the captain “keep me informed of your progress Captain” she added “of course your majesty” he nodded and cinder walked through a portal before the portal disappeared back onto the scroll it was from and the captain picked it up, rolled it up and tied it before placing it back in his pocket
The Doctor rolled his eyes. "Right. Lets get started." He ran out to the deck and looked out to see. He opened his mouth tasting the air. "We're definitely in the Caribbean." He looked up at the sun. "I'd say about... 2:47 PM."

The Doctor rolled his eyes. "Right. Lets get started." He ran out to the deck and looked out to see. He opened his mouth tasting the air. "We're definitely in the Caribbean." He looked up at the sun. "I'd say about... 2:47 PM."
Eris opens her hands in front of her mouth and yells. "HEY! PIRATES! YOU CAN'T HAVE MY TREASURE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back