• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dr. Dray Dr. Dray

“Alex she’s in here somewhere, the cameras caught her entering and nothing left, and the other door is still sealed” Killian stated as she caught up to him and scanning the room herself

"I don't wanna hurt anyone." Maggie's voice echoed through the room. "Let's talk."
He nods. "Okay then please come out of our systems. We wont hurt you. Also you could have just spoke to the front desk if you wanted to talk. I'm Alex my family runs the HL "

Maggie hesitated for a moment, "How do I know that you aren't the bad guys?" She asked.
He nods. "Okay then please come out of our systems. We wont hurt you. Also you could have just spoke to the front desk if you wanted to talk. I'm Alex my family runs the HL "

Maggie hesitated for a moment, "How do I know that you aren't the bad guys?" She asked.

“We wouldn’t be walking around freely in full view of other heroes if we were the bad guys” Killian replied with a roll of her eyes

“We wouldn’t be walking around freely in full view of other heroes if we were the bad guys” Killian replied with a roll of her eyes
"You're in a super hero organization. A majority here are heroes or agents that work with us. Not to mention you are the one who broke in here." He said. ""We wont attack, cone on. Let's just sit down and talk "

"You're in a super hero organization. A majority here are heroes or agents that work with us. Not to mention you are the one who broke in here." He said. ""We wont attack, cone on. Let's just sit down and talk "
Maggie sighed, she'd met "superheroes" organizations before that turned out to be corrupt. However, she still wanted to be part of a team, a team that could do some good. Maybe this was it. Maggie reappeared in the room, still keeping her distance. "I'm Maggie Beal, but some people call me Glitch."

Maggie sighed, she'd met "superheroes" organizations before that turned out to be corrupt. However, she still wanted to be part of a team, a team that could do some good. Maybe this was it. Maggie reappeared in the room, still keeping her distance. "I'm Maggie Beal, but some people call me Glitch."

“Welcome to the hero league Maggie, I’m Killian and this is Alex” she replied

"Names Alex. My family runs this place. Why are you here?" He asked

"Names Alex. My family runs this place. Why are you here?" He asked
"I heard about this city, I was told that there were heroes here and I wanted to check it out for myself. I thought maybe I could do some good for a change " Maggie answered.

"I heard about this city, I was told that there were heroes here and I wanted to check it out for myself. I thought maybe I could do some good for a change " Maggie answered.
"Then why did you break in and disable our cameras?" He asked. "There are other ways to get in and ask for a job" he crossed his arm. His cybernetic armor changed back to look like normal clothes.

"Then why did you break in and disable our cameras?" He asked. "There are other ways to get in and ask for a job" he crossed his arm. His cybernetic armor changed back to look like normal clothes.
Maggie looked down at the floor, "I've just had bad experience with super powered people that I thought were heroes. I had to be sure you guys were legit and while I'm still not 100% sure, I did some pretty extensive background checks while I was in your system and it seems like you're trustworthy enough for now."

Maggie stepped closer, "I know you don't have a reason to trust me yet but I'll do whatever I have to to earn it."

Maggie looked down at the floor, "I've just had bad experience with super powered people that I thought were heroes. I had to be sure you guys were legit and while I'm still not 100% sure, I did some pretty extensive background checks while I was in your system and it seems like you're trustworthy enough for now."

Maggie stepped closer, "I know you don't have a reason to trust me yet but I'll do whatever I have to to earn it."

“Oh you have a very long way to go before earning our trust” Killian replied and crossed her arms

"Well dont mention hacking into our system to my sister or she will be pissed. But if you want to help us we got a thing right now we are going to do" he said Dr. Dray Dr. Dray

Last edited:
Roxie and her skeletons were getting everything set up for the grand reopening of the restaurant. "This place is looking good for getting blown up. " The skeletons chatter to themselves and Roxie laughed. At the hostess stand Janus's door appeared. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Roxie and her skeletons were getting everything set up for the grand reopening of the restaurant. "This place is looking good for getting blown up. " The skeletons chatter to themselves and Roxie laughed. At the hostess stand Janus's door appeared. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“Oh great…” wisp groaned “doesn’t Janus know we are busy right now? Can’t they come back later?”

Sam was in the back cooking. He looked over as he sensed Janus's mind. "Hey. What's up?" He asked.

Once Ben amd Fate had found their way to the Police Station both their Olnitrix's were glowing yellow.

“Oh great…” wisp groaned “doesn’t Janus know we are busy right now? Can’t they come back later?”
Sam was in the back cooking. He looked over as he sensed Janus's mind. "Hey. What's up?" He asked.

Once Ben amd Fate had found their way to the Police Station both their Olnitrix's were glowing yellow.
Roxie looked at Wisp. "I'm sure he knows we're busy" Janus walked out of his door. He had make up covering his scars and he wore a nice suit. He looked like he was dressed to impress someone. He smiled. "I was wondering if I could get a table."

Fate looked at her Omnitrix. "Okay yellow...what does that mean again?"

Roxie looked at Wisp. "I'm sure he knows we're busy" Janus walked out of his door. He had make up covering his scars and he wore a nice suit. He looked like he was dressed to impress someone. He smiled. "I was wondering if I could get a table."

Fate looked at her Omnitrix. "Okay yellow...what does that mean again?"
"Of course." Sam said. "Please sit where you'd like."

"That the Omnitrix is sensing DNS nearby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back