• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"My universe's ben had it since the Highbreed invasion." Patrick said, showing a difference in the bens. "So why not use Grey matter to unlock it?" He asked
"Because Azmuth said I wasn't ready yet so I'm not ready." Ben said. "And compare to your version of me again and you can find someone else to help you figure out that watch. Also because Azmuth is smarter than Greymatter." (As in you can't use him to unlock master control)

"Because Azmuth said I wasn't ready yet so I'm not ready." Ben said. "And compare to your version of me again and you can find someone else to help you figure out that watch. Also because Azmuth is smarter than Greymatter." (As in you can't use him to unlock master control)
(I was thinking of just removing the limiter, like how Ken did in Ken-10)

"sorry, I just miss him." Patrick said sadly.

Patrick hugged Ben, wishing he was his ben, wishing he was home, with his friends and family.
Ben pat him on the back feeling bad for him. But at the same time frustrated. He didn't need this right now. There's was enough going on being stuck in a different time

“Oh sure, I mean I don’t have a stomach to really eat, but if your ok with it” she replied
"Its your choice. I'm just offering" Alex shrugs. Allyson came out of the elevator. "Alright Alex I'm here. You know I was working." Alex chuckled. "We just got back. Cant you rest for a while?" Allyson smiled. "Nope"

"Its your choice. I'm just offering" Alex shrugs. Allyson came out of the elevator. "Alright Alex I'm here. You know I was working." Alex chuckled. "We just got back. Cant you rest for a while?" Allyson smiled. "Nope"

“I keep trying to no avail” Lily sighed Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back