• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Patrick nodded, moving closer to fate as he held her hand. the little boy liked her.
Fate knelt down and smiled, Patrick would notice her yellow eyes making him think of a cat. "Well king Ulther is Arthur's father. " she points to Arthur. "The stories we know of king Arthur and the sword in the stone is different here. In this place, this world the tale has twisted. This world is full of demons and monsters and Ulther has decided to take thier land. We are trying to stop him. Now to face him we need the sword so we have come to this lake for it but we all tried and the only thing we got from grabbing it was burns on our hands. The only one that hasn't tried is our friend Cinder." She said trying to give a little recap to the boy about why they were here.

Fate knelt down and smiled, Patrick would notice her yellow eyes making him think of a cat. "Well king Ulther is Arthur's father. " she points to Arthur. "The stories we know of king Arthur and the sword in the stone is different here. In this place, this world the tale has twisted. This world is full of demons and monsters and Ulther has decided to take thier land. We are trying to stop him. Now to face him we need the sword so we have come to this lake for it but we all tried and the only thing we got from grabbing it was burns on our hands. The only one that hasn't tried is our friend Cinder." She said trying to give a little recap to the boy about why they were here.
"we have three Omnitrix's, isn't that enough?" Patrick asked innocently.

"we have three Omnitrix's, isn't that enough?" Patrick asked innocently.
"Sometimes in situations like this not even the Omnitrixs are enough. We cant always use them to fight. " Fate said. "We may have been brought here to help but maybe not in the way we thought. Sometimes we have to be a guide and lead others to the solution than for us to just go in swinging "

"Sometimes in situations like this not even the Omnitrixs are enough. We cant always use them to fight. " Fate said. "We may have been brought here to help but maybe not in the way we thought. Sometimes we have to be a guide and lead others to the solution than for us to just go in swinging "
Patrick accepted this. "your eyes are pretty Fate." Patrick smiled.

"Thanks. In some worlds like the place where Ben and I live, I'm a black cat. Same yellow eyes. Never understood them until I started traveling. " she looked over to check on Cinder.
"I bet you have pretty fur, but can you talk as a cat?" Patrick asked, staying by fate.

"I bet you have pretty fur, but can you talk as a cat?" Patrick asked, staying by fate.
Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Galactatech Galactatech

Cinder walked to the center of the lake where the sword lay on the waters surface. She reached out her hand to grab it when the sword leapt into her grasp and draconic runes began to burn into the blade “Excalibur?” Cinder questioned as she read the runes

"The cat version of me Karma cant talk. But I've been told she enjoys her life with her human. I'm always human, sadly cant change to a cat. " Fate chuckled. She looked at Cinder. "Looks like the sword was meant for you. Hmm strange how it wasnt Arthur. Unless your the lady of the lake Cinder and you have to give it to him."

"The cat version of me Karma cant talk. But I've been told she enjoys her life with her human." Fate chuckled. She looked at Cinder. "Looks like the sword was meant for you. Hmm strange how it wasnt Arthur. Unless your the lady of the lake Cinder and you have to give it to him."
"good, cause I like you, your nice." He said, Hugging fate tightly.

He was soothing some sharks. Making them friendly and one was doing tricks for a laughing toddler.
~~~
"A pawn shop probably. Oh. With retired assassins." He said.
~~~
He took it. "She does." He said
Aqua walked over, stoping to look from afar as she spotted him interact with the sharks. At first she frowned worried about the sharks though she turned to them and was suprised that they were enjoying every second of it, as we're a small child enjoying and not fearing the sharks which made her smile. "Well....they all seem to be enjoying themselves..." she spoke walking up ro Breeze
~~~
".....a pawn shop?.." Emily questioned lifting an eyebrow. "Well...let us go to this pawn shop..." she said as they started to walk "retired assassins.....oh...that sounds thrilling...you always find the most interesting of people Earl.." she commented.
~~~
She pulled on his arm to help him up. (Hehe though she didn't really do much XD) "But it's not all bad....its nice to have someone to worry about you.." Eliana commented

Aqua walked over, stoping to look from afar as she spotted him interact with the sharks. At first she frowned worried about the sharks though she turned to them and was suprised that they were enjoying every second of it, as we're a small child enjoying and not fearing the sharks which made her smile. "Well....they all seem to be enjoying themselves..." she spoke walking up ro Breeze
~~~
".....a pawn shop?.." Emily questioned lifting an eyebrow. "Well...let us go to this pawn shop..." she said as they started to walk "retired assassins.....oh...that sounds thrilling...you always find the most interesting of people Earl.." she commented.
~~~
She pulled on his arm to help him up. (Hehe though she didn't really do much XD) "But it's not all bad....its nice to have someone to worry about you.." Eliana commented
"Animals aren't malicious by nature. That makes them quite friendly if one can keep their emotions calm." He said.
~~~
They got to the pawn shop where they offered only about 500 bucks for all the actual gold and silver coins.
~~~
"It is. It's nice having someone that cares."

"Animals aren't malicious by nature. That makes them quite friendly if one can keep their emotions calm." He said.
~~~
They got to the pawn shop where they offered only about 500 bucks for all the actual gold and silver coins.
~~~
"It is. It's nice having someone that cares."
"That is true....and many of those creatures are miss treated for just for what they are...." she said looking over at the sharks as she placed her hand on the glass. One of the sharks swam over and rubbed its side on the glass. "So...what you doing here?...is there something wrong with the filter?....it seems to be working fine....the water seemed ven better quality....those the fish and one of the turtles still won't leave it alone...." she asked
~~~
(Well she would have stolen quite the amount, mainly thanks for her niffler. Though she did not trade it all. And guessing it wasnt paid well because it was a random design coin in this world and it went by weight).

Emily was having a hard time with this so called business. When she went to trade in the money for this muggle money and that dirty old man only offered her $500. When she tired her best to negotiate hire her dropped it to $400. Outraged and offered she snatched the 500 before storming out. "Only 500 hundred.....that seems lime a rip, how dear he.....I dislike pawns .....that man was nothing but a disgusting creature.....and yet to think I prayed him for his collection of muggle trinkets..." she angrily pouted. Arms crossed. She had been nothing but amazed and curious of all the items in the shop at first. But now she wished she had let her niffler ran a muck in the man's shop.
~~~
Eliana nodded as she took ahold of Kalebs hand as they started to leave the park and he'd to Amber's.

"You don't need to be anything special to be a hero." Ben said. "This." He held up the watch. "It's just a gadget it doesn't make me a hero. Its my choices. Its all out choices."
"My brother is right." Patrick said. "Please believe in you, we believe in you." Patrick said, looking up at Cinder.

~~~
~~~
Nate was a young 6-year-old boy watching the sharks do tricks. He looked around as he realized he got seperated from his parents. The child franticly looked around. He then saw and Recognized Marina Delmar. He ran up to her.

"Miss Delmar, can you help me, I'm lost." He said, on the verge of crying.

Last edited:
Nate was a young 6-year-old boy watching the sharks do tricks. He looked around as he realized he got seperated from the orphanage tour group. The child franticly looked around. He then saw and Recognized Marina Delmar. He ran up to her.

(who's nate?)

Nate was a young 6-year-old boy watching the sharks do tricks. He looked around as he realized he got seperated from the orphanage tour group. The child franticly looked around. He then saw and Recognized Marina Delmar. He ran up to her.

(You can't use characters until they've been okayed by someone) AquaMarie AquaMarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back