• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah but I'm still mostly machine parts connecting my human pieces. Some times it's hard to remember I'm more than just my cybernetics " he said.

“At least you still have human parts” she chuckled a bit “probably the most important ones” she added

Patrick's stomach started growl. He was regretting not waiting till saving the presents for last.

"I'm Hungry." Patrick said, tugging on Ben's sleeve.

“Oh… alright, I probably would t be able to either” she replied and got up before looking at Ben and Patrick and conjured an apple from thin air and held it out for Patrick The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Galactatech Galactatech
He looked down at Patrick and then at Cinder. "If not we'll have to figure something else out." He said.

“At least you still have human parts” she chuckled a bit “probably the most important ones” she added
"I got enough that's all that matters" he said as he was making some plates of spaghetti. The robot dog k-9 came into the kitchen, wagging his tail waiting for Alex to drop something.

"I got enough that's all that matters" he said as he was making some plates of spaghetti. The robot dog k-9 came into the kitchen, wagging his tail waiting for Alex to drop something.

“I guess that makes sense” she replied and knelt down to pet K-9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back