• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He just leaned back and watched the show. He was interested in her.
~~~
"Well more like we would just... Sell them." Earl said.
~~~
He closed his eyes. "Come on. Much longer without calling her and Amber will have a fit."
Aqua watched from behind the glass as Brezze sat there. She was confused and a bit curious as to why he was there. She stared at him for a while, coming back to reality when an excited little girl kept calling her wanting to know the names of the animals swimming by the glass. With the talk over the mermaids left. Back in her human form she walked back over to the large tank, she could have sworn she has seen Blazze.
~~~
"Okay were do muggles tend to sell such things?....we will have to find a place to stay....come to think of it were have you been sleeping Earl?" She asked
~~~
"Amber dose worry a lot doesn't she.." Eliana commented sitting up. "Okay let's go then.." she said getting up and holding her hand out to him.

"Patrick. Whats the last thing you remember?" He asked kneeling to be level with the boy
"Well it was my birthday. Grandma was trying to get Gwen to go live with her. Kevin was being Kevin. Oh, and Mr. Azmuth gave me an Omnitrix. He was about to show me how it worked when there was this bright flash, then I wound up here." He said.

Last edited:
"Well it was my birthday. Grandma was trying to get Gwen to go live with her. Kevin was being Kevin. Oh, and Mr. Azmuth gave me an Omnitrix. He was about to show me how it worked when there was this bright flash, then I wound up here." He said.
(If we're changing this part then make sure its reflected in your CS backstory(
"That sounds like Grandma..m" he said. "Patrick if you know Azmuth and about the Omnitrix then you know about the Multiverse amd that sometimes people fall through cracks"

Patrick nodded as clouds started to form. Then a loud a loud lightning bolt scared Patrick as he clung to Ben. Patrick didn't like storms. "Turn into feedback and make it stop!" He pleaded.
"Feedback doesn't control the wather Patrick." He said. "Come on I'll take you to meet my friend."

Musicnotes Musicnotes

The castle was free of any hint of Cinder, all until Fate climbed the remnants of the highest tower and finding cinder sitting next to a large nest

————————

Killian went and took a shower while Alex was working, despite the fact she didn’t need it she enjoyed the feeling of the water for longer then she should have. After which she stepped out of the shower and dried herself, shifting her appearance to be fully dressed in a casual shirt and pants before going to look for Alex.
Fate looked around the castle cautiously not seeing her until she got to the top. She chuckled to herself seeing the nest. "Hey Cinder. We been looking for you"

Alex was in the kitchen cooking, his armor had changed to black pants and a grey t shirt.

Fate looked around the castle cautiously not seeing her until she got to the top. She chuckled to herself seeing the nest. "Hey Cinder. We been looking for you"

Alex was in the kitchen cooking, his armor had changed to black pants and a grey t shirt.

“Oh, sorry I’ve just been here, thinking” she replied

She came and hugged him from behind “even though I didn’t need it, that shower felt really good, I don’t think that Ai ever gave me a bath” she chuckled “watcha cooking?” She asked

She came and hugged him from behind “even though I didn’t need it, that shower felt really good, I don’t think that Ai ever gave me a bath” she chuckled “watcha cooking?” She asked
"What about?" She asked.

"Just spaghetti and meatballs." He smiled. "Settling in okay?"

"What about?" She asked.

"Just spaghetti and meatballs." He smiled. "Settling in okay?"

“Me” she replied and looked over at the large dragons nest in the room, which took most of the space.

“Sounds good, too bad I don’t have a stomach to enjoy it, but I guess I’m settling in ok” she smiled

“Me” she replied and looked over at the large dragons nest in the room, which took most of the space.

“Sounds good, too bad I don’t have a stomach to enjoy it, but I guess I’m settling in ok” she smiled
"Oh I see. Is that your nest?" She asked

"Well let me know if I can get you anything?" He asked

Fate had left Arthur and Morgana too look for Cinder.

"Who are we looking for?" Patrick asked, now riding on Ben 's shoulders.
Ben found Fate and Cinder Patrick wad clinging to him.

"Oh I see. Is that your nest?" She asked

"Well let me know if I can get you anything?" He asked

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“I’m not sure, but it feels like it was” she replied then turn to see Ben with a little boy “is that your offspring Ben?” She asked

—————

“Not unless you can make me human again” she joked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back