• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The show went as usual, the children enjoying it the most. As he had attended a much eairlier showing they had a 'Mermaid talk at the end.' Aqua swam close to the bottom and close to the glass. She did a bit of feeding of the animals as the kids flood the tank to try and speak with a mermaid. Aqua was suprised to spot Breeze within the crowd as the show ened. She had to do a double take but it was him, 'what was he doing here'
(So her human coworkers have someone else speaking for them as they can't really speak. However being an actual mermaid Aqua can actually speak into the under water mic)
~~~
"Well that's brilliant...and no need to worry..I dont have much knuts on me anyways. Either so.......if it can be exchanged, money won't be the issue for some time...." Emily thought out loud as she was glad she had taken a good amount of her father's wealth he stored within her home walls before escaping out to search for Earl.
~~~
Finding out that this place might have been were Kaleb stayed to escape his parents before living with Amber. The thought of him having a safe space when she saw him as a strong person made her feel sadden for him but also feel so much more hatetred towards his parents. Eliana looked up at him and gently nodded. "Thank you Kaleb..." she replied leaning her head back against him "it's a nice place.." she added.
He just leaned back and watched the show. He was interested in her.
~~~
"Well more like we would just... Sell them." Earl said.
~~~
He closed his eyes. "Come on. Much longer without calling her and Amber will have a fit."

@wordsmith

Patrick was fiddling with the watch on his wrist, thinking it could teleport him home. After a few minutes fiddling with it, the dial popped up as he saw a holographic image of aliens with a stat sheet on their abilities and weaknesses. He heard rustling andbin a panic picked Gax. He slammed down the dial transforming into Gax, or rather a younger version of Gax, who had the physique of a adult human.

"Who's there?" Patrick asked, his voice not exactly projecting confidence.

@wordsmith

Patrick was fiddling with the watch on his wrist, thinking it could teleport him home. After a few minutes fiddling with it, the dial popped up as he saw a holographic image of aliens with a stat sheet on their abilities and weaknesses. He heard rustling andbin a panic picked Gax. He slammed down the dial transforming into Gax, or rather a younger version of Gax, who had the physique of a adult human.

"Who's there?" Patrick asked, his voice not exactly projecting confidence.
(Use the reply button)

Ben looker over and heard a familiar beeping. Like the old Omnitrix. He followed the noise and saw a Chimera Sui Generis with an omnitrix symbol. "Little young aren't you?" He asked.

"Nuh uh, my family is gone, i got poofed here and i look like Davy Jones!" He sniffled, his arm putting pressure on the omnitrix badge, turning him back.

"Alright. You guys be careful." She nods and heads toward the castle
Musicnotes Musicnotes

The castle was free of any hint of Cinder, all until Fate climbed the remnants of the highest tower and finding cinder sitting next to a large nest

————————

Killian went and took a shower while Alex was working, despite the fact she didn’t need it she enjoyed the feeling of the water for longer then she should have. After which she stepped out of the shower and dried herself, shifting her appearance to be fully dressed in a casual shirt and pants before going to look for Alex.

Last edited:
"Nuh uh, my family is gone, i got poofed here and i look like Davy Jones!" He sniffled, his arm putting pressure on the omnitrix badge, turning him back.
(Its a bit too early for him to be able to change like that.) Ben watched him change back. "Family gone? You're not Davey Jones your a Chimera Sui Generis. You turned into an alien."

(Its a bit too early for him to be able to change like that.) Ben watched him change back. "Family gone? You're not Davey Jones your a Chimera Sui Generis. You turned into an alien."
(Which is why he won't connect the dots quite yet.)

Patrick dried his eyes. It then he got a good look at the Teen. "Ben!, your alive!" Patrick grinned, hugging the person who he thought was his brother.

(Which is why he won't connect the dots quite yet.)

Patrick dried his eyes. It then he got a good look at the Teen. "Ben!, your alive!" Patrick grinned, hugging the person who he thought was his brother.
Ben looked down at him "Uh... Yeah... I am. What's your name kid?"

"Of course, your my brother." Patrick said, pulling out a pocket watch with a picture of his family in it. Sure enough, that was ben with Patrick on his shoulders.

(is it ok if I temp Paradox to do exposition to Ben?)
(Not yet this is more Multiverse than it is timelines anyway.)

(OK)

Patrick handed the watch to ben. "/that's me on your shoulders." He said. "We took that a week ago at a family reunion." He added.
Ben realized with horror that this boy mist know him from another universe. Hr sighed. "Patrick. I'm not the Ben you know. You and I are from different worlds. I may look like your brother but I'm not him."

Ben realized with horror that this boy mist know him from another universe. Hr sighed. "Patrick. I'm not the Ben you know. You and I are from different worlds. I may look like your brother but I'm not him."
"What do you mean, of course you are Ben." Patrick said, denial seeping into the boy's mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back