• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“I’m not sure, but it feels like it was” she replied then turn to see Ben with a little boy “is that your offspring Ben?” She asked

—————

“Not unless you can make me human again” she joked

"Hi, I'm Patrick, Ben's brother from an alternate universe, wow that is a mouthful"

Ben found Fate and Cinder Patrick wad clinging to him.

"It probably was. You're the only dragon I know of. " she said seeing Ben approach with the boy."Well siblings from alternate universes are possible." Fate said and on instinct she looked down but remembered her cat wasnt with her. Patrick would notice Fate had a purple version of the Omnitrix.

"It probably was. You're the only dragon I know of. " she said seeing Ben approach with the boy."Well siblings from alternate universes are possible." Fate said and on instinct she looked down but remembered her cat wasnt with her. Patrick would notice Fate had a purple version of the Omnitrix.
"I found him alone in the forest. He has an Omnitrix but no idea how to use it yet." He said. "But he knows about my aliens, whatever version of me that he knows also has an Omnitrix."

"You got an omnitrix too, cool" Patrick said. His omnitrix was gold with green accents. "This is so cool, you too gotta teach me how to use it. My brother promised to show me after my birthday, but that's not happening now." He said.

"You got an omnitrix too, cool" Patrick said. His omnitrix was gold with green accents. "This is so cool, you too gotta teach me how to use it. My brother promised to show me after my birthday, but that's not happening now." He said.
"I'll show you the ropes Patrick. Right now we have to focus on something else though."

Patrick saw that they were talking to a girl with firery red hair, who also had horns and a scaly tail.

"I found him alone in the forest. He has an Omnitrix but no idea how to use it yet." He said. "But he knows about my aliens, whatever version of me that he knows also has an Omnitrix."

"I can believe it. I've seen plenty alternate versions of me and Indigo in my travels. " fate looked at Patrick. "Yes I do have one. It was a gift from Ben."

“Wait what?!” She looked at him with a shocked expression “how?”
"Well I know some who makes clones. He could just transfer your mind to a new body. That would probably mean you dont keep your enhancements. Otherwise I know necromancers and people with inanities. I'm sure we can figure something out if you really want it" Alex said.

"Well I know some who makes clones. He could just transfer your mind to a new body. That would probably mean you dont keep your enhancements. Otherwise I know necromancers and people with inanities. I'm sure we can figure something out if you really want it" Alex said.

“Well I mean it would be nice to be human again” she blushed a little “but I don’t know”

“Oh, we’ll I can help as best I can” she replied

Patrick smiled, getting down and hugging Ben as he walked over to Cinder. "Hi." The little boy smiled.

"I can believe it. I've seen plenty alternate versions of me and Indigo in my travels. " fate looked at Patrick. "Yes I do have one. It was a gift from Ben."
"We should find the others now that we found you. There's a sword we need you to try pulling." He said.

Aqua watched from behind the glass as Brezze sat there. She was confused and a bit curious as to why he was there. She stared at him for a while, coming back to reality when an excited little girl kept calling her wanting to know the names of the animals swimming by the glass. With the talk over the mermaids left. Back in her human form she walked back over to the large tank, she could have sworn she has seen Blazze.
~~~
"Okay were do muggles tend to sell such things?....we will have to find a place to stay....come to think of it were have you been sleeping Earl?" She asked
~~~
"Amber dose worry a lot doesn't she.." Eliana commented sitting up. "Okay let's go then.." she said getting up and holding her hand out to him.
He was soothing some sharks. Making them friendly and one was doing tricks for a laughing toddler.
~~~
"A pawn shop probably. Oh. With retired assassins." He said.
~~~
He took it. "She does." He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back