• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That is true....and many of those creatures are miss treated for just for what they are...." she said looking over at the sharks as she placed her hand on the glass. One of the sharks swam over and rubbed its side on the glass. "So...what you doing here?...is there something wrong with the filter?....it seems to be working fine....the water seemed ven better quality....those the fish and one of the turtles still won't leave it alone...." she asked
~~~
(Well she would have stolen quite the amount, mainly thanks for her niffler. Though she did not trade it all. And guessing it wasnt paid well because it was a random design coin in this world and it went by weight).

Emily was having a hard time with this so called business. When she went to trade in the money for this muggle money and that dirty old man only offered her $500. When she tired her best to negotiate hire her dropped it to $400. Outraged and offered she snatched the 500 before storming out. "Only 500 hundred.....that seems lime a rip, how dear he.....I dislike pawns .....that man was nothing but a disgusting creature.....and yet to think I prayed him for his collection of muggle trinkets..." she angrily pouted. Arms crossed. She had been nothing but amazed and curious of all the items in the shop at first. But now she wished she had let her niffler ran a muck in the man's shop.
~~~
Eliana nodded as she took ahold of Kalebs hand as they started to leave the park and he'd to Amber's.
(Is it alright if I jump in at the aquarium with a character?)

"That is true....and many of those creatures are miss treated for just for what they are...." she said looking over at the sharks as she placed her hand on the glass. One of the sharks swam over and rubbed its side on the glass. "So...what you doing here?...is there something wrong with the filter?....it seems to be working fine....the water seemed ven better quality....those the fish and one of the turtles still won't leave it alone...." she asked
~~~
(Well she would have stolen quite the amount, mainly thanks for her niffler. Though she did not trade it all. And guessing it wasnt paid well because it was a random design coin in this world and it went by weight).

Emily was having a hard time with this so called business. When she went to trade in the money for this muggle money and that dirty old man only offered her $500. When she tired her best to negotiate hire her dropped it to $400. Outraged and offered she snatched the 500 before storming out. "Only 500 hundred.....that seems lime a rip, how dear he.....I dislike pawns .....that man was nothing but a disgusting creature.....and yet to think I prayed him for his collection of muggle trinkets..." she angrily pouted. Arms crossed. She had been nothing but amazed and curious of all the items in the shop at first. But now she wished she had let her niffler ran a muck in the man's shop.
~~~
Eliana nodded as she took ahold of Kalebs hand as they started to leave the park and he'd to Amber's.
"No. I just felt like visiting." He said.
~~~
"Ah don't worry about it. There are easier ways to make money especially for people with magic."
~~~
They went to Amber's place. He knocked

(Is it alright if I jump in at the aquarium with a character?)
(sure why not)
"No. I just felt like visiting." He said.
Nate was a young 6-year-old boy watching the sharks do tricks. He looked around as he realized he got seperated from his parents. The child franticly looked around. He then saw and Recognized Marina Delmar. He ran up to her.

"Miss Delmar, can you help me, I'm lost." He said, on the verge of crying.
"Oh..." she said suprised he had come just for a visit, but be for some reason this made her smile. "Visiting I see, well have you been having a good visit?" She asked before she hearing a small familur voice looking down she noticed a small child she had seen quite a few times in the Aquarium. She looked back at Breeze and gave him a 'I'm so sorry' look before turning her attention towards the small child. "Your lost.....oh that's not good....hey it's okay we will find them" she said kneeling to the kids level. "Now...we're was the last place you saw them?" She asked knowing she would have to take the boy to the front at the info desk in hopes of finding the adults in such a big place.

"Ah don't worry about it. There are easier ways to make money especially for people with magic."
~~~
They went to Amber's place. He knocked
Emily sighed she felt nothing but discouraged as the fear and panic of having to gather money before leaving home was for nothing. "Find if you say so...though would have hoped for more....that was just so much, it's worth more.....I feel nothing but cheated...." she said with a pout. "Wait really?...how do you know of such things?...you only been here for mear two weeks..." she stated.
~~~
Amber opened the door to spot the two "Oh thank goodness you to are alright....come on... in you go...its so late..." the tall woman said ushering in the two. Closing the door behind them as they went in. Amber looked from Kaleb down to Eliana. "So sweetheart you staying?..." she asked as Eliana turned down her head feeling ashamed for leaving her home, the thought of being free scaring her a bit.

(sure why not)

"Oh..." she said suprised he had come just for a visit, but be for some reason this made her smile. "Visiting I see, well have you been having a good visit?" She asked before she hearing a small familur voice looking down she noticed a small child she had seen quite a few times in the Aquarium. She looked back at Breeze and gave him a 'I'm so sorry' look before turning her attention towards the small child. "Your lost.....oh that's not good....hey it's okay we will find them" she said kneeling to the kids level. "Now...we're was the last place you saw them?" She asked knowing she would have to take the boy to the front at the info desk in hopes of finding the adults in such a big place.

Emily sighed she felt nothing but discouraged as the fear and panic of having to gather money before leaving home was for nothing. "Find if you say so...though would have hoped for more....that was just so much, it's worth more.....I feel nothing but cheated...." she said with a pout. "Wait really?...how do you know of such things?...you only been here for mear two weeks..." she stated.
~~~
Amber opened the door to spot the two "Oh thank goodness you to are alright....come on... in you go...its so late..." the tall woman said ushering in the two. Closing the door behind them as they went in. Amber looked from Kaleb down to Eliana. "So sweetheart you staying?..." she asked as Eliana turned down her head feeling ashamed for leaving her home, the thought of being free scaring her a bit.
He went over to see of he could help
~~~
"Well people will pay a lot of money for potions amd convenient solutions." He said.
~~~
"Come on Eliana..." He said.

(sure why not)

Nate latched onto her and started crying into her shoulder. He was scared. He wanted his parents. "They told me stay here while they went potty." The little boy sobbed, wraping his legs around Aqua's waist.

Nate latched onto her and started crying into her shoulder. He was scared. He wanted his parents. "They told me stay here while they went potty." The little boy sobbed, wraping his legs around Aqua's waist.
Breeze leaned down. "It'll be okay kid." Using his powers he soothed Nate's fear and panic to help him calm down

(sure why not)

(Thank you. Figured I would ask.)

Violet entered the aquarium. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail, wearing a black jacket that was zipped up and jeans. Her black cat Karma was walking right beside her. She knew they probably would yell at her for having her cat with her but she didnt care. She had a pretty bad day and just wanted to look at the fish. She walked by the tanks, trying not to get too close to them. She didnt want her bad luck to cause any malfunction with the equipment. She looked over seeing the commotion with the lost child.

Ben shrugged. "We can try if you want." He said tapping the Omnitrix and turning into a dragon like her

Cinder held out the sword for him to take “it would probably be easier to take a human form to grab it” she replied looking up at him. “And won’t that ever heal?” She asked pointing to the large hole in his wing

Cinder held out the sword for him to take “it would probably be easier to take a human form to grab it” she replied looking up at him. “And won’t that ever heal?” She asked pointing to the large hole in his wing
"No idea." He said taking a humanoid form

Users who are viewing this thread

Back