• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well people will pay a lot of money for potions amd convenient solutions." He said.
~~~
"Come on Eliana..." He said.
Earl always seemed to amaze her, how he could simply no worry and just adapted to his new situation. "Well those norms for us would be quite convenient for a muggle.." she replied. Though a small sigh escaped her not ready for such a strange place. "Alright then we're too Earl..." she added.
~~~
Eliana hugged herself and gently nodded. "Yes I'm staying..." she said softly.

Amber gently smiled placing her hand on the girls shoulder. "It will be aright, you will be safe here with us...And don't worry I understand this is a scary an big step...you have me and Kaleb to help alright dear" Amber reassure her.

Eliana did not look up but just gently smiled.

"Kaleb why don't you show Eliana which room is hers...its all ready for her.." Amber said.

Earl always seemed to amaze her, how he could simply no worry and just adapted to his new situation. "Well those norms for us would be quite convenient for a muggle.." she replied. Though a small sigh escaped her not ready for such a strange place. "Alright then we're too Earl..." she added.
~~~
Eliana hugged herself and gently nodded. "Yes I'm staying..." she said softly.

Amber gently smiled placing her hand on the girls shoulder. "It will be aright, you will be safe here with us...And don't worry I understand this is a scary an big step...you have me and Kaleb to help alright dear" Amber reassure her.

Eliana did not look up but just gently smiled.

"Kaleb why don't you show Eliana which room is hers...its all ready for her.." Amber said.
'To the assassin house. They'll be pleased to meet you." Earl took her to Venus' place. Musicnotes Musicnotes
~~~~
"Yes ma'am." He said taking her hand and leading her off.

He went over to see if he could help
Nate latched onto her and started crying into her shoulder. He was scared. He wanted his parents. "They told me stay here while they went potty." The little boy sobbed, wraping his legs around Aqua's waist.
Breeze leaned down. "It'll be okay kid." Using his powers he soothed Nate's fear and panic to help him calm down
(Thank you. Figured I would ask.)

Violet entered the aquarium. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail, wearing a black jacket that was zipped up and jeans. Her black cat Karma was walking right beside her. She knew they probably would yell at her for having her cat with her but she didnt care. She had a pretty bad day and just wanted to look at the fish. She walked by the tanks, trying not to get too close to them. She didnt want her bad luck to cause any malfunction with the equipment. She looked over seeing the commotion with the lost child.
Aqua was a bit taken back as the little boy latched on to her, almost causing her to fall down. She gently hugged the small boy started to cry into her. "It will be okay...if they told you they would be right back...they simply went to the restroom,....we will wait for them here...no worries everything will be okay.." she said gently rubbing the boys back as she watched Breeze make his way to them. She watched as he placed his hand on the child to sooth his emotions.

Aqua was a bit taken back as the little boy latched on to her, almost causing her to fall down. She gently hugged the small boy started to cry into her. "It will be okay...if they told you they would be right back...they simply went to the restroom,....we will wait for them here...no worries everything will be okay.." she said gently rubbing the boys back as she watched Breeze make his way to them. She watched as he placed his hand on the child to sooth his emotions.
A wave of calm washed over Nate as Breeze used his powers. Nate let Aqua hold him as they headed to the front desk. There they would learn Nate's parents would have no intention of coming back for him.

Last edited:
Nate let Aqua hold him as they headed to the front desk. There they would learn Nate's parents would have no intention of coming back for him.
(Btw Breeze is calming his emotions)
Breeze looked angry upon hearing this.

A wave of calm washed over Nate as Breeze used his powers. Nate let Aqua hold him as they headed to the front desk. There they would learn Nate's parents would have no intention of coming back for him.

Violet looked over seeing them go to the front desk. Her black cat went over to Nate and meowed. Violet walked over, a near by light bulb popped. "Karma come back here" she looked back at Breeze and Aqua. "Is the kid ok?"

'To the assassin house. They'll be pleased to meet you." Earl took her to Venus' place. Musicnotes Musicnotes
~~~~
"Yes ma'am." He said taking her hand and leading her off.
"....will they be?...is it normal for muggles to just take in strange humans in to live in their homes?..." she asked as she followed Earl. This concept of Earl just staying at some assassins home was so strange. He father would never do such a thing.
~~~
Amber gently smiled as Kaleb took Eliana and walked off.

Eliana held on too Kaleb's hand as he took her towards her room.

Aqua could feel Nate's hold on her loosen up a bit as he seemed to calm down with Breeze presence. She got up and carried the small boy towards the information booth to place a lost child repot. They waited, soon to find out the small child had been abandoned. Aqua was confused, how could, why would anyone do such a thing. They seemed like such a happy family. Aqua held on to the boy doing her best to sooth him. She turned to look at Breeze and the look of anger that his face carried.
Violet looked over seeing them go to the front desk. Her black cat went over to Nate and meowed. Violet walked over, a near by light bulb popped. "Karma come back here" she looked back at Breeze and Aqua. "Is the kid ok?"
"...yes.......but sadly not emotionally..." Aqua replied.

Venus was tending to the garden outside her house. She looked over at Earl. "Hey Earl. It's been a bit. Good to see your well. Found a friend?"
"Actually Ma'am she's from my world." He said.
Emily watched the woman in her garden as she watled up with Earl. She carefully studied the women as she spoke with Earl. "Hello, I'm Emmeline(Emily) Anathema Rosaline Grace Turner, pleasure " she spoke

Aqua could feel Nate's hold on her loosen up a bit as he seemed to calm down with Breeze presence. She got up and carried the small boy towards the information booth to place a lost child repot. They waited, soon to find out the small child had been abandoned. Aqua was confused, how could, why would anyone do such a thing. They seemed like such a happy family. Aqua held on to the boy doing her best to sooth him. She turned to look at Breeze and the look of anger that his face carried.

"...yes.......but sadly not emotionally..." Aqua replied.
"what's gonna happen to me now Marina?" Nate asked, sniffling as his grip tightened again. The young boy was scared, his parents abandoned him. he looked up to Marina Del Mar. "don't leave me." He whimpered as tears flowed down his face as Breeze did his best to calm him

Last edited:
“But we do need to make a plan, did you see anything new when you went to Camelot Ben?” Morgana asked as her and Arthur entered the lake cavern.

Cinder went and hugged Arthur, snuggling into his embrace.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Other than the fact that no one really seems to be in the town anymore... no." Ben said

"what's gonna happen to me now Marina?" Nate asked, sniffling as his grip tightened again. The young boy was scared, his parents abandoned him. he looked up to Marina Del Mar. "don't leave me." He whimpered as tears flowed down his face as Breeze did his best to calm him
Breeze soothed his fear further but he actually rioted his sadness making it stronger. The boy needed to feel the right emotioons to process something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back