• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

A wave of calm washed over Nate as Breeze used his powers. Nate let Aqua hold him as they headed to the front desk. There they would learn Nate's parents would have no intention of coming back for him.

(Btw Breeze is calming his emotions)

Breeze looked angry upon hearing this.

Aqua could feel Nate's hold on her loosen up a bit as he seemed to calm down with Breeze presence. She got up and carried the small boy towards the information booth to place a lost child repot. They waited, soon to find out the small child had been abandoned. Aqua was confused, how could, why would anyone do such a thing. They seemed like such a happy family. Aqua held on to the boy doing her best to sooth him. She turned to look at Breeze and the look of anger that his face carried.

"...yes.......but sadly not emotionally..." Aqua replied.
"Oh.." Violet nods and saw the look of anger on Breeze's face. " judging from the look on your faces its nothing good"

"what's gonna happen to me now Marina?" Nate asked, sniffling as his grip tightened again. The young boy was scared, his parents abandoned him. he looked up to Marina Del Mar. "don't leave me." He whimpered as tears flowed down his face as Breeze did his best to calm him
Breeze soothed his fear further but he actually rioted his sadness making it stronger. The boy needed to feel the right emotioons to process something like this.
"Oh.." Violet nods and saw the look of anger on Breeze's face. " judging from the look on your faces its nothing good"
"I'm not sure...but no need to worry you will be okay" Aqua replied knowing humans had a whole set of rules and such for things such as this. The info desk informing them that the police would be called for a report to be placed for the abandoned child. Aqua just hugged Nate as he continued to cry, holding the poor child close she could understand his fear and sadness, this was to much for such a small being to be bare. Aqua looked over at Breeze and then Violet as she commented. "No not really" she said shaking her head.

"I'm not sure...but no need to worry you will be okay" Aqua replied knowing humans had a whole set of rules and such for things such as this. The info desk informing them that the police would be called for a report to be placed for the abandoned child. Aqua just hugged Nate as he continued to cry, holding the poor child close she could understand his fear and sadness, this was to much for such a small being to be bare. Aqua looked over at Breeze and then Violet as she commented. "No not really" she said shaking her head.
The Police arrived along with child services. Nate let the grownups talk as he clung to Aqua." He was sad and confused. "Marina, did I do something wrong, why did my parents leave me?" He asked as he looked up into her eyes.

Last edited:
The Police arrived along with child services. Nate let the grownups talk as he clung to Aqua." He felt safe with her. Maybe he could stay with her. He liked the idea of her taking care of him. She was so nice, maybe she could adopt him. However, for now, he started to drift off to sleep.
(Bruh your moving really REALLY fast. A kid doesn't go from being sad his parents left to wanting to be adopted)

The Police arrived along with child services. Nate let the grownups talk as he clung to Aqua." He was sad and confused. "Marina, did I do something wrong, why did my parents leave me?" He asked as he looked up into her eyes.
Violet just nods seeing the authorities come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back