• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Lily smiled as she teased Alex before the whole ship rocked violently as Vickie continued once more to hammer Allyson’s shield, each strike pushing her closer and closer to the wall.

“Not really my mom and Sam are helping” she replied

“Your lying again” James and Jenny responded together
"Never a dull moment." Alex said and ran. Allyson's shield cracked more and more with every strike. She had her back to the wall. Alex got to where they were at. He shot at Vickie. "Hey that's enough!"

Oz nods. "Ok." He thought about how he could tell her this wasnt real.

Marina said nothing. Livia sighed. "Marina you cant just keep giving us the silent treatment. "

"Never a dull moment." Alex said and ran. Allyson's shield cracked more and more with every strike. She had her back to the wall. Alex got to where they were at. He shot at Vickie. "Hey that's enough!"

Oz nods. "Ok." He thought about how he could tell her this wasnt real.

Marina said nothing. Livia sighed. "Marina you cant just keep giving us the silent treatment. "

Vickie took the shot and turned around as her body quickly replied the damage “So your back to normal now huh? How pathetic, no matter I’ll have you dead soon too” she replied as she hit Allyson shield one final time smashing it and her into the wall denting it in the process

“I’ll be back to take your food order in a bit” wisp smiled

James sighed

"souls are made from all kinds of things. for someone like me its mostly magic, humans its often their experiences and physical bodies that manifest their souls."

“Mine is certainly a curious shape, I mean I know I have magic, but I was also born of magic from a book, so I didn’t think I had a soul” she replied

“Mine is certainly a curious shape, I mean I know I have magic, but I was also born of magic from a book, so I didn’t think I had a soul” she replied
"The shape is due to my own magic. All souls are represented in a heart shape when monsters make them manifest." He said.

"The shape is due to my own magic. All souls are represented in a heart shape when monsters make them manifest." He said.

“But are we really monsters? Or is that just a subjective term humans still label us with?” She smiled and gently nudged him with her elbow

“But are we really monsters? Or is that just a subjective term humans still label us with?” She smiled and gently nudged him with her elbow
"monster is the term my people gave ourselves. in my world its not a shameful thing to be a monster. it's simply what we are." Hs said. "in the case of your context, i don't believe in monsters, i believe in people and their capacity for food snd evil."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back