• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“Well Allyson has been very worried about you” she smiled

“I would be disappointed if you did” Vickie replied and battered her shield even harder

“Just one coffee coming right up” she smiled and left to the kitchen

“Yeah, now it’s going to be twice the headache when they are born” he chuckled
"Doesnt surprise me... I did something to Vickie. I put a USB into her neck. I need to bring her back." He said.

The shield started to crack.

Oz looked around. "Ok so she doesnt know this is all in her head. I have to snap her out of it."

"Yeah but we can handle it." Livia smiled. Her eyes turn blue. Marina doesnt say anything.

Natalie stepped forward and rummaged through the safe, coming across various objects including: A vial labeled as a biohazard, an odd helmet, and the portal gun. “This should be it.” Natalie said while pulling the device from the back of safe.
"Hmm what's up with the helmet?" She asked

"Doesnt surprise me... I did something to Vickie. I put a USB into her neck. I need to bring her back." He said.

The shield started to crack.

Oz looked around. "Ok so she doesnt know this is all in her head. I have to snap her out of it."

"Yeah but we can handle it." Livia smiled. Her eyes turn blue. Marina doesnt say anything.

“Well let’s go and get her back” she chuckled “somebody has a crush” she smirked

Vickie grinned maniacally and hammered the shield more “yes! falter! I will tear you apart to appease my master! TIME TO DIE ALLYSON!!” She shouted as she reared back and brought her hands together and they merged into a giant hammer the size of a car and she swung at the shield

Wisp soon came back with the cup of coffee “here is your coffee Oz, enjoy” she smiled

James looked at her curiously “something wrong Marina?” He asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
_Nikolai and and the doctor had remained in a battle for seemingly a long time. Nikolai failed to break past his shield as the doctor failed to destroy their defenses...but he didn't care he went back inside of his warehouse and resumed working on his machine. Nikolai and his forces pushed forward little by little and because of the mines set around his warehouse they had to move slowly-

“Well let’s go and get her back” she chuckled “somebody has a crush” she smirked

Vickie grinned maniacally and hammered the shield more “yes! falter! I will tear you apart to appease my master! TIME TO DIE ALLYSON!!” She shouted as she reared back and brought her hands together and they merged into a giant hammer the size of a car and she swung at the shield

Wisp soon came back with the cup of coffee “here is your coffee Oz, enjoy” she smiled

James looked at her curiously “something wrong Marina?” He asked

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Alex smirked. "Just shut up." Allyson kept the shield up but just barely.

"Thanks Wisp." Oz said. "So has it been a busy day for you?"

"Its nothing.." marina spoke quietly

_Nikolai and and the doctor had remained in a battle for seemingly a long time. Nikolai failed to break past his shield as the doctor failed to destroy their defenses...but he didn't care he went back inside of his warehouse and resumed working on his machine. Nikolai and his forces pushed forward little by little and because of the mines set around his warehouse they had to move slowly-
Nikolai received a call from Natasha. "Need a hand Nikolai?"

Alex smirked. "Just shut up." Allyson kept the shield up but just barely.

"Thanks Wisp." Oz said. "So has it been a busy day for you?"

"Its nothing.." marina spoke quietly

Lily smiled as she teased Alex before the whole ship rocked violently as Vickie continued once more to hammer Allyson’s shield, each strike pushing her closer and closer to the wall.

“Not really my mom and Sam are helping” she replied

“Your lying again” James and Jenny responded together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back