• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well is there any shady rich guys around?" Stella chuckled. "You know more about smiler so you must know some guys hes worked with in the passed?"
“Normally he works with henchmen and other psychos, there’s this Alec guy Eddie has been after for a while. Has the recourses to pull this off.” Forge replied.

Alex started waking up. Allyson moved to the right making Vickie miss her neck but she instead got her arm. Allyson made a large hammer with her ring and slammed it into her.

"Just asking a question." He said looking around. "Hmm looks empty in here."

Livia smiled and walked out of the room with him.

Vickie took the hit and the hammer crumpled her a bit, but soon her body returned to form and attempted to charge at her again

“I’m sorry sir, but you are mistaken, we do have a few customers in today” wisp replied and put the menu in front of him

James happily followed as they made it to the waiting room where Jenny and Rebecca were seated

Guess I should see if anywhere sells lice." He said.
"well they have shops here, muggles have creatures and such as well, doesn't seem such a difficult find...though no need to worry I packed food for him" Emily spoke digging into her bag and pulling out a box, and handing it to Earl. "needed to be prepared after all..." she stated.

"well they have shops here, muggles have creatures and such as well, doesn't seem such a difficult find...though no need to worry I packed food for him" Emily spoke digging into her bag and pulling out a box, and handing it to Earl. "needed to be prepared after all..." she stated.
"Have creatures? You can call them pets or animals you know." He said. "But yeah there should be some shops for pets and things."

Vickie took the hit and the hammer crumpled her a bit, but soon her body returned to form and attempted to charge at her again

“I’m sorry sir, but you are mistaken, we do have a few customers in today” wisp replied and put the menu in front of him

James happily followed as they made it to the waiting room where Jenny and Rebecca were seated
Alex opened his eyes. "Ow..my head "

"Vickie come on stay down. I dont want to fight." Allyson said making a shield in front of her.

Oz looked around. "Guess I am." He opens the menu.

"So we have some news. Looks like we are having twins." Livia said.

“Normally he works with henchmen and other psychos, there’s this Alec guy Eddie has been after for a while. Has the recourses to pull this off.” Forge replied.
"Sounds like Alec is a good starting point. Where does he hang out?" She asked

Misty had grabbed her stuff from the mansion. Jace and Dr. Strange were back. She didnt need to stay there anymore. " I can start getting my place set up." She said putting the last book of hers in her bag. She left a note thanking them for letting her stay there before walking out.

"Sounds like Alec is a good starting point. Where does he hang out?" She asked
"Got a massive tower downtown, rumors of a private militia. He has mob ties as well, we might need help." Natalie replied. "You know anyone who can help?"

Alex opened his eyes. "Ow..my head "

"Vickie come on stay down. I dont want to fight." Allyson said making a shield in front of her.

Oz looked around. "Guess I am." He opens the menu.

"So we have some news. Looks like we are having twins." Livia said.

“How are you feeling Alex?” Lily asked

Vickie battered the shield with her weapons, trying to get to Allyson “then why don’t you just lay down and let me kill you?” She ask

“So what can I start you off with?” Wisp asked

“That’s great news” both Rebecca and Jenny smiled

"Sounds like you got a good team." Stella nods.
“They should be able to get it done. Eddie left his portal gun somewhere here, his notes should show us how to work it.” Forge replied

“How are you feeling Alex?” Lily asked

Vickie battered the shield with her weapons, trying to get to Allyson “then why don’t you just lay down and let me kill you?” She ask

“So what can I start you off with?” Wisp asked

“That’s great news” both Rebecca and Jenny smiled
"I've been better." He sat up.

"Because I dont go down so easily." Allyson smiled.

"Just a black coffee is fine. " he said taking a seat in the booth.

Livia nods. "Yeah. Didnt expect two."

“They should be able to get it done. Eddie left his portal gun somewhere here, his notes should show us how to work it.” Forge replied
"Well that's good of him. At least you know where you will end up when you use it. At least I dont have to worry about you using it and I end up in the Artic or something " Stella nods

"Well that's good of him. At least you know where you will end up when you use it. At least I dont have to worry about you using it and I end up in the Artic or something " Stella nods
“It has happened before, we built it a month ago and there haven’t been any major problems with it.” Natalie replies while trying to get Eddie’s safe open.

“It has happened before, we built it a month ago and there haven’t been any major problems with it.” Natalie replies while trying to get Eddie’s safe open.
"Want help with that. I've cracked a few safes in my time" stella asked

"I've been better." He sat up.

"Because I dont go down so easily." Allyson smiled.

"Just a black coffee is fine. " he said taking a seat in the booth.

Livia nods. "Yeah. Didnt expect two."

“Well Allyson has been very worried about you” she smiled

“I would be disappointed if you did” Vickie replied and battered her shield even harder

“Just one coffee coming right up” she smiled and left to the kitchen

“Yeah, now it’s going to be twice the headache when they are born” he chuckled

Natalie stepped forward and rummaged through the safe, coming across various objects including: A vial labeled as a biohazard, an odd helmet, and the portal gun. “This should be it.” Natalie said while pulling the device from the back of safe.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Cthulhu watched the production and chuckled “well this is something, sometimes these humans are weird, so how did you manage to get tickets here? I can’t imagine they were cheap?” She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back