• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh please, I'm always careful....just not always safe." Izzy said trying to hide the slight blush.

Takyon laughs, but his laughter can be heard all around the area. "You call upon fog and then accuse ME of not fighting like a man? That's cute."
"you took the first low blow." Bram called out but he simply snapped and had all the spiders fire a wall of webs that would coat the ground around the house so anyone standing there would be coated in webs while any movement would be felt as well.

Aiolos smiled at her "now just stay calm and we can do this."

"you took the first low blow." Bram called out but he simply snapped and had all the spiders fire a wall of webs that would coat the ground around the house so anyone standing there would be coated in webs while any movement would be felt as well.

Aiolos smiled at her "now just stay calm and we can do this."
Takyon runs directly towards the house while the air slowly starts to get drier.

"Stay calm....stay calm..." Izzy said between breaths. "Stay calm...we can do this..."

Takyon runs directly towards the house while the air slowly starts to get drier.

"Stay calm....stay calm..." Izzy said between breaths. "Stay calm...we can do this..."
Bram fired webs at him as he ran while the wasps dove down towards him ignoring the drying air while several spiders fired webs at him as well.

Aiolos closed his eyes and began to draw in energy slowly filling his power bar while also cooling the air around them.

Bram fired webs at him as he ran while the wasps dove down towards him ignoring the drying air while several spiders fired webs at him as well.

Aiolos closed his eyes and began to draw in energy slowly filling his power bar while also cooling the air around them.
The webs and wasps pierce through his body, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Do you feel that?" Izzy asked as she watched him draw in energy and recharge himself. "The ground is shaking....or I'm losing my mind. I don't know."

Last edited:
The webs and wasps pierce through his body, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Do you feel that?" Izzy asked as she watched him draw in energy and recharge himself. "The ground is shaking....or I'm losing my mind. I don't know."
Bram frowned as his webs and wasps shouldve dealt poison damage to him and the web was partially magic so it was good at restraining things so if it made contact it would hold him together.

Aiolos tilted his head "i dont feel that but i dont like that so theres only one thing to do." Aiolos touched the ground and began to absorb energy causing it to freeze.

Bram frowned as his webs and wasps shouldve dealt poison damage to him and the web was partially magic so it was good at restraining things so if it made contact it would hold him together.

Aiolos tilted his head "i dont feel that but i dont like that so theres only one thing to do." Aiolos touched the ground and began to absorb energy causing it to freeze.
The air continues to dry as the ground starts to shake violently. Izzy holds onto Aiolos as a giant sand viper rips it's way out of the ground in front of the house with Takyon on top of it.

"Say hello to my serpent of the sand!" Takyon yells. "Serpent, say hello to an all you can eat buffet! I burrowed underground and left a mirage clone behind to take those hits for me, and by the looks of it, it's a good thing I did."

The air continues to dry as the ground starts to shake violently. Izzy holds onto Aiolos as a giant sand viper rips it's way out of the ground in front of the house with Takyon on top of it.

"Say hello to my serpent of the sand!" Takyon yells. "Serpent, say hello to an all you can eat buffet! I burrowed underground and left a mirage clone behind to take those hits for me, and by the looks of it, it's a good thing I did."
Aiolos was shocked and held on to Izzy while Bram smiled "oh thats unfortunate for you." All the small spiders approached and fired webs at the serpent made of sand while the giant spider and wooly spider stood up and approached the serpent as they were at least the same size if not bigger and they attacked it with their large limbs and poisonous fangs.

Aiolos was shocked and held on to Izzy while Bram smiled "oh thats unfortunate for you." All the small spiders approached and fired webs at the serpent made of sand while the giant spider and wooly spider stood up and approached the serpent as they were at least the same size if not bigger and they attacked it with their large limbs and poisonous fangs.
"Why is the ground still shaking!?" Izzy yelled.

"Not as unfortunate as you may think." Takyon said as he watches the viper be attacked by the spiders.

"She is doing much better then when we first bought her here." Amber replied "it is extremely scary especially for someone so young like her....but hopefully she will be able to live more a normal life soon" she added.
Kala nods. "I understand. Hopefully she will soon." She went back to organizing.

"Why is the ground still shaking!?" Izzy yelled.

"Not as unfortunate as you may think." Takyon said as he watches the viper be attacked by the spiders.
Aiolos frowned and touched the ground digging his fingers into the dirt and drawing energy from the earth in a spreading radius which should slow down anything going on under the ground and if Takyon was connected he should feel a drain as well while the spiders would smack through the snake while the small spiders swarmed it and webbed it.

Aiolos frowned and touched the ground digging his fingers into the dirt and drawing energy from the earth in a spreading radius which should slow down anything going on under the ground and if Takyon was connected he should feel a drain as well while the spiders would smack through the snake while the small spiders swarmed it and webbed it.
(Are they outside the house now or is the floor of the house dirt?)

(Fair enough)
The snake slowly dissolves. "I see...so that's how they work...very interesting." Takyon said.
(yeah he can absorb all kinds of energy within a radius) Aiolos looked at Izzy "stay here im going to finish this." Aiolos would then run out of the house and fire concentrated beams of cold at him before clapping and releasing a shockwave.

(yeah he can absorb all kinds of energy within a radius) Aiolos looked at Izzy "stay here im going to finish this." Aiolos would then run out of the house and fire concentrated beams of cold at him before clapping and releasing a shockwave.
"Be careful!" Izzy said.

Takyon dodges the beams, but the shockwave causes him to stagger back and fall to the ground.

"Be careful!" Izzy said.

Takyon dodges the beams, but the shockwave causes him to stagger back and fall to the ground.
Aiolos blasts himself quickly and lands within a few feet of Takyon and blasted him with freezing winds while also draining the heat from the air around them. Bram had to step back some along with some spiders as they started to freeze to death.

Aiolos blasts himself quickly and lands within a few feet of Takyon and blasted him with freezing winds while also draining the heat from the air around them. Bram had to step back some along with some spiders as they started to freeze to death.
Takyon puts up a sand barrier that freezes from the winds as the air is now as dry as it is cold.

Takyon puts up a sand barrier that freezes from the winds as the air is now as dry as it is cold.
With a smirk Aiolos clapped his hands together causing the cold to stop and a wave of heat to radiate from him causing immediate temperature shock causing the wall to shatter and Takyon to feel sick as his body suddenly adjusted to the inverse of temperatures.

With a smirk Aiolos clapped his hands together causing the cold to stop and a wave of heat to radiate from him causing immediate temperature shock causing the wall to shatter and Takyon to feel sick as his body suddenly adjusted to the inverse of temperatures.
"It seems...you can do everything...must make you feel like you're unstoppable..." Takyon lays on the ground from the temperature shock as he flicks on a lighter, setting the area on fire from the dry air, the shattered wall pieces, and the scattered sand from the slain viper.

"It seems...you can do everything...must make you feel like you're unstoppable..." Takyon lays on the ground from the temperature shock as he flicks on a lighter, setting the area on fire from the dry air, the shattered wall pieces, and the scattered sand from the slain viper.
Aiolos covered his face from the heat before taking a couple steps back "only a fool or a rookie feels unstoppable i know my limits." Even as he said this Takyon could see that the bar on his arm was yellow and halfway full and slowly going down then Aiolos began to cool the air slightly causing a storm cloud to form.

Aiolos covered his face from the heat before taking a couple steps back "only a fool or a rookie feels unstoppable i know my limits." Even as he said this Takyon could see that the bar on his arm was yellow and halfway full and slowly going down then Aiolos began to cool the air slightly causing a storm cloud to form.
"Ahhhhh. I see." Takyon said as he noticed the bar. "You gonna...wash your friend's spiders out?"

"Ahhhhh. I see." Takyon said as he noticed the bar. "You gonna...wash your friend's spiders out?"
"not a friend and definitely will." Aiolos said as he began to spark with electricity however the Giant spider began to work with smaller spiders to make a wall of web that caught any of hte water that wasnt just absorbed into the dirt anyway while he then released some electricity at Takyon aiming to shock him unconscious.

"not a friend and definitely will." Aiolos said as he began to spark with electricity however the Giant spider began to work with smaller spiders to make a wall of web that caught any of hte water that wasnt just absorbed into the dirt anyway while he then released some electricity at Takyon aiming to shock him unconscious.
"Moonwalking Bear..." Takyon fires a shot from his Capture Cannon at Aiolos before he takes the shock.

Suddenly a scream can be heard from inside the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back