• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah. Sorry. Bad dream." Izzy said as she tried to catch her breath. Her heart was racing.

Meanwhile there was movement in the woods.
Bram was outside smiling as he felt people approaching. Aiolos in the other hand just smiled at her "it's just a dream you're safe here with two pretty powerful heroes trust me."

Bram was outside smiling as he felt people approaching. Aiolos in the other hand just smiled at her "it's just a dream you're safe here with two pretty powerful heroes trust me."
Five guys in suits are rushing through the woods towards the house, triggering any traps along the way.

"You're right. It was....it was just a dream." Izzy said as she continues to try to relax.

"Ah well that's fine. It's always good to see new faces. I'm kala by the way " she said as the shadow came back in the room with a label maker.
"Its nice to meet you Kala, I'm Amber...I been here helping Allyson with the girl that is under the care of the hero league. The girl that cause sickness with her abilities..." she said

"And we shall." Tyson said as they made their way towards the location Jessi wrote down. It was a mansion with guards patrolling the perimeter.
Hunter looks around the location noticing the guards. "There is quite a few of them. Hmm want me to call a little bird to help cause a distraction "

"Its nice to meet you Kala, I'm Amber...I been here helping Allyson with the girl that is under the care of the hero league. The girl that cause sickness with her abilities..." she said
"Ah yes I heard about her. I hope she is doing well. " kala said as she used the label maker to label the potions. "A ability like hers can be very scary."

Hunter whistled and a few birds came over to her. "Hey can you guys and your friends help us out?" The birds chirp back and she pets one gently on its head before it flew off.

A few moments later the guards were getting swarmed by birds.
"You're really good with getting birds on your side." Tyson laughs as he walks inside the mansion. The guards are so busy with the birds that they don't even notice him casually walking inside.

Five guys in suits are rushing through the woods towards the house, triggering any traps along the way.

"You're right. It was....it was just a dream." Izzy said as she continues to try to relax.
A spider in the room began to chitter then landed on the bed facing the door protecting Izzy. As for the 5 men they didn't meet any traps however when they came into the clearing they could see a giant wasp and smaller ones in the air while a giant spider stood off to the side staring at them.

Bram frowned at them "you have once chance to go or I'll let my pets handle you."

A spider in the room began to chitter then landed on the bed facing the door protecting Izzy. As for the 5 men they didn't meet any traps however when they came into the clearing they could see a giant wasp and smaller ones in the air while a giant spider stood off to the side staring at them.

Bram frowned at them "you have once chance to go or I'll let my pets handle you."
"We're not leaving without the girl!" One of them shouted.

Izzy hears the yelling and her eyes widen in fear. "They found us....does that mean...that he's nearby?" She checks her pulse. "Still over a hundred...not good."

"You're really good with getting birds on your side." Tyson laughs as he walks inside the mansion. The guards are so busy with the birds that they don't even notice him casually walking inside.
"I'm good with most animals. I did make friends with Pridius's ice dragon." She said following Tyson. "I'll have to come back and leave bird food for them"

"I'm good with most animals. I did make friends with Pridius's ice dragon." She said following Tyson. "I'll have to come back and leave bird food for them"
"You sure did." Tyson said.

"Intruders!" A guard by the master bedroom yelled.

"Oh. Looks like a few stayed behind." Tyson said with a smirk. "Good. I needed a good warm-up."

"Ah yes I heard about her. I hope she is doing well. " kala said as she used the label maker to label the potions. "A ability like hers can be very scary."
"She is doing much better then when we first bought her here." Amber replied "it is extremely scary especially for someone so young like her....but hopefully she will be able to live more a normal life soon" she added.

"We're not leaving without the girl!" One of them shouted.

Izzy hears the yelling and her eyes widen in fear. "They found us....does that mean...that he's nearby?" She checks her pulse. "Still over a hundred...not good."
Aiolos put a hand on Izzys "dont worry im sure bram has it and if they get past him ill stop him too." Aiolos smiled but he began to take in the ambient energy.

Bram sighed and sent his insects in. The giant spiders shot large globs of webbing at the men which was 6 feet wide and 6 high one for each of them while the smaller spiders swarmed towards them in droves.

Aiolos put a hand on Izzys "dont worry im sure bram has it and if they get past him ill stop him too." Aiolos smiled but he began to take in the ambient energy.

Bram sighed and sent his insects in. The giant spiders shot large globs of webbing at the men which was 6 feet wide and 6 high one for each of them while the smaller spiders swarmed towards them in droves.
The goons stand no chance against the insects. However, while they were dealing with them, Takyon is taking advantage of the distraction. A light shines that Izzy catches in the corner of her eye. "Look out!" She shouts while pushing Aiolos back. It was only a foot back, but it was just enough for him to not get hit by a blast from the Capture Cannon. She gets hit in his place and collapses on the bed. "He's.....here....I feel....so weak...."

With his cover blown by the shot, Takyon steps into Bram's view, glancing at the insects neutralizing the men in suits. "I don't know who you are, but this doesn't concern you. So if you and your insects don't want to get fumigated, I suggest you hand me the woman in that house behind you."

The goons stand no chance against the insects. However, while they were dealing with them, Takyon is taking advantage of the distraction. A light shines that Izzy catches in the corner of her eye. "Look out!" She shouts while pushing Aiolos back. It was only a foot back, but it was just enough for him to not get hit by a blast from the Capture Cannon. She gets hit in his place and collapses on the bed. "He's.....here....I feel....so weak...."

With his cover blown by the shot, Takyon steps into Bram's view, glancing at the insects neutralizing the men in suits. "I don't know who you are, but this doesn't concern you. So if you and your insects don't want to get fumigated, I suggest you hand me the woman in that house behind you."
The push caught aiolos off guard but he still managed to fire a beam of temporal energy that erased the beam before it could hit however the bar on his arm dropped to red and was mostly empty.

Bram simply snapped and slammed his hand into the ground causing vines to reach out to ensnare Takyon while spiders began to swarm him ready to eat him.

The push caught aiolos off guard but he still managed to fire a beam of temporal energy that erased the beam before it could hit however the bar on his arm dropped to red and was mostly empty.

Bram simply snapped and slammed his hand into the ground causing vines to reach out to ensnare Takyon while spiders began to swarm him ready to eat him.
Izzy looks at Aiolos concerned. "Are you okay?"

Takyon dodges the vines and takes out a second Capture Cannon, firing shots at the spiders. "Not bad, but unlike my scapegoats here, you'll find I'm not so easy to deal with."

Izzy looks at Aiolos concerned. "Are you okay?"

Takyon dodges the vines and takes out a second Capture Cannon, firing shots at the spiders. "Not bad, but unlike my scapegoats here, you'll find I'm not so easy to deal with."
"its ok but next time dont push me out the way of the energy beam remember i can absorb energy and im supposed to be protecting you not the other way around." Aiolos however took her hand and led her into the house where there wasnt a clear line of sight

Bram clapped his hands together "Fog!" as soon as he said that a fog rolled in completely obscuring everyone from sight. Bram would touch the ground and use his superior senses to find where Takyon was and shoot some webs and vines at him.

"its ok but next time dont push me out the way of the energy beam remember i can absorb energy and im supposed to be protecting you not the other way around." Aiolos however took her hand and led her into the house where there wasnt a clear line of sight

Bram clapped his hands together "Fog!" as soon as he said that a fog rolled in completely obscuring everyone from sight. Bram would touch the ground and use his superior senses to find where Takyon was and shoot some webs and vines at him.
"That doesn't mean I can't return the favor." Izzy said before being led out of the bed and into another area of the house. "Sorry about pushing you. Heat of the moment thing."

"Desert Mirage!" Takyon yelled through the fog. However, nothing seems to have happened after he did.

"That doesn't mean I can't return the favor." Izzy said before being led out of the bed and into another area of the house. "Sorry about pushing you. Heat of the moment thing."

"Desert Mirage!" Takyon yelled through the fog. However, nothing seems to have happened after he did.
Aiolos patted her head "its more than fine just be careful you are a civilian and they want you so keeping you safe is the utmost priority."

Bram frowned as he had his spiders pull back to the house causing them to tower next to the building and the smaller ones sat in the windows and doors while wasps flew around it as the fog faded. "come out and fight like a man you wont get past my pets without getting past me."

Aiolos patted her head "its more than fine just be careful you are a civilian and they want you so keeping you safe is the utmost priority."

Bram frowned as he had his spiders pull back to the house causing them to tower next to the building and the smaller ones sat in the windows and doors while wasps flew around it as the fog faded. "come out and fight like a man you wont get past my pets without getting past me."
"Oh please, I'm always careful....just not always safe." Izzy said trying to hide the slight blush.

Takyon laughs, but his laughter can be heard all around the area. "You call upon fog and then accuse ME of not fighting like a man? That's cute."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back