• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Thank you." She said to the spider as she laid in the bed. "Wow....it's so....comfy.... I'm impressed." She falls asleep. However, an hour and a half later, her dream becomes a vivid nightmare that causes her to wake up with a low shout and quick, heavy breathing.
Aiolos ran in looking shocked "are you ok? Woah this place is nice." Aiolos was shocked as he looked around at the cozy room and the nice looking bed.

"Will do." Izzy said. "You guys be safe too."

"We will. See you later." Tyson said.

"Later, lovebirds. Take care of Hunter for me." Izzy said before hanging up the phone. She waves at Venus as she drags the unconscious guys. Then, she looks at Aiolos. "So um...where do you wanna go? I'd bring you to my mansion, but apparently that's not a safe place."
Venus dragged the two men away. "Hard to believe I'm the one doing this.." she said to herself making her way to the police

"no, actually...I guess curiosity got the better of me and I followed the shadow in here...what is this place?" Amber asked.
"Oh yeah shes mine. Oh this is just the storage supply area for the medicines for the infirmary. I'm just sticking it with some of my potions. " she smiled kindly. "Hmm you a new member to the hero league? I cant keep track of everyone anymore since i retired. "

One of the guys woke up. "We're not telling you anything!"
She made the vines make the one who was awake stand up. "Well I wasnt planning on asking any questions but since your awake. " Venus glared at him. "Now look. The name is Venus I use to lead the Gods' assassins now tell me what you want with the girl and I wont have thorns pierce your skin and make roots grow through your body. It's very painful. " she of course didnt mean it and was hoping just a threat would work even if she was technically suppose to be dead.

"Yep let's go. I'll order the restof the stuff later" Hunter said. "This is more important "
Tyson flies with Hunter to a bar in Edgewood call the 'Angel's Wing.' "Alright, time to get you accustomed to some of my connections." Tyson walks inside and leads Hunter to the bar counter where a cute female bartender looks at them with a smile.

"Hey, Ty. Good to see you still in one piece." She said.

"Hey, Jessi. How's the Wing holding up?" Tyson answers.

"Business has been pretty good." Jessi said. "Looking for a drink for your lady here or some you-know-what?" She winks.

Tyson shakes his head. "The latter. I heard Tacky's been on the move. Any idea who hired him?"

"I'm glad you asked." Jessi said. "Boy do I have a story for you two."

She made the vines make the one who was awake stand up. "Well I wasnt planning on asking any questions but since your awake. " Venus glared at him. "Now look. The name is Venus I use to lead the Gods' assassins now tell me what you want with the girl and I wont have thorns pierce your skin and make roots grow through your body. It's very painful. " she of course didnt mean it and was hoping just a threat would work even if she was technically suppose to be dead.
"Nononono wait wait!" He said. "Look. We just want her so we can control the companies she owns. We have her, we have them."

Tyson flies with Hunter to a bar in Edgewood call the 'Angel's Wing.' "Alright, time to get you accustomed to some of my connections." Tyson walks inside and leads Hunter to the bar counter where a cute female bartender looks at them with a smile.

"Hey, Ty. Good to see you still in one piece." She said.

"Hey, Jessi. How's the Wing holding up?" Tyson answers.

"Business has been pretty good." Jessi said. "Looking for a drink for your lady here or some you-know-what?" She winks.

Tyson shakes his head. "The latter. I heard Tacky's been on the move. Any idea who hired him?"

"I'm glad you asked." Jessi said. "Boy do I have a story for you two."
Hunter takes a seat at the counter. "Well I'm all ears." She smiled.

"Nononono wait wait!" He said. "Look. We just want her so we can control the companies she owns. We have her, we have them."
"Really? You're trying it that way? There are other ways to control a company." She made the guy fall back to the ground and kept dragging the two to the police. "Sorry but that's not happening."

Hunter takes a seat at the counter. "Well I'm all ears." She smiled.
"That's Hunter, by the way." Tyson said as he points at her.

"Awwwww so she's the beautiful lady you've been talking about." Jessi said with a smirk. "You're right. She IS very pretty. Anyways, there's this new gang called the Hell Vices that's been making a lot of noise in the underground lately. Their leader is some fat businessman, but word on the street is that he's just a puppet for the REAL leader. Whoever that is apparently knows Takyon's reputation and hired him."

Aiolos ran in looking shocked "are you ok? Woah this place is nice." Aiolos was shocked as he looked around at the cozy room and the nice looking bed.
"Yeah. Sorry. Bad dream." Izzy said as she tried to catch her breath. Her heart was racing.

Meanwhile there was movement in the woods.

"Oh yeah shes mine. Oh this is just the storage supply area for the medicines for the infirmary. I'm just sticking it with some of my potions. " she smiled kindly. "Hmm you a new member to the hero league? I cant keep track of everyone anymore since i retired. "
"I see a very nice storage area for the infirmary." Amber said looking around "well, somewhat?.... I really would not say I'm truly a new member....not joined but I do spend a lot of time here" she replied

"That's Hunter, by the way." Tyson said as he points at her.

"Awwwww so she's the beautiful lady you've been talking about." Jessi said with a smirk. "You're right. She IS very pretty. Anyways, there's this new gang called the Hell Vices that's been making a lot of noise in the underground lately. Their leader is some fat businessman, but word on the street is that he's just a puppet for the REAL leader. Whoever that is apparently knows Takyon's reputation and hired him."
"Aww thanks" hunter said as she was being complimented. "Hell Vices got it. Will have to keep an ear out for them."

"I see a very nice storage area for the infirmary." Amber said looking around "well, somewhat?.... I really would not say I'm truly a new member....not joined but I do spend a lot of time here" she replied
"Ah well that's fine. It's always good to see new faces. I'm kala by the way " she said as the shadow came back in the room with a label maker.

"Aww thanks" hunter said as she was being complimented. "Hell Vices got it. Will have to keep an ear out for them."
"Be careful out there." Jessi said.

"I wonder what the actual leader is after." Tyson said. "Could they also just be after corporate dominance or something else entirely?"

"Be careful out there." Jessi said.

"I wonder what the actual leader is after." Tyson said. "Could they also just be after corporate dominance or something else entirely?"

The cops interrogate them, but all they get from them is that they work for the Hell Vices.
"Oh we will be careful." Hunter smiled. "It could be either. We will have to find out. I don't want Izzy to just be watching over her shoulder all the time"

Venus had just dropped the men off, explaining they were after a girl. She didn't say anything else and had gone back to the community garden.

"Oh we will be careful." Hunter smiled. "It could be either. We will have to find out. I don't want Izzy to just be watching over her shoulder all the time"

Venus had just dropped the men off, explaining they were after a girl. She didn't say anything else and had gone back to the community garden.
"Neither do I." Tyson said. "So we'll either have to stop Takyon or find their boss. Probably both at this point."

"I don't know where their main base is, but I heard one of their buildings is a few miles north of here." Jessi said.

"Neither do I." Tyson said. "So we'll either have to stop Takyon or find their boss. Probably both at this point."

"I don't know where their main base is, but I heard one of their buildings is a few miles north of here." Jessi said.
"Sounds like a good place to start. Can you give us the location? " she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back