• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hero or villain or neutral:

Nuetral ( Will help those who helps him. )

name:

Floof Whispers

Code name:

Floof

32 Years Old

Male

Appearance:

View attachment 988468

Powers/abilities:
Ragnarok

- Activates a 30 Feet field of radius of fire, increasing the potency of the element and any creatures of the element. (Three Hour Cooldown)
(Passive) Hellfire Spa - Bathing in fire or any heat will regenerate his health.
Summon : Tooth of Asmodeus - Summons a large bastard sword, imbued with fire. The blades magic only lasts for one hour before disappearing. (Three Hour Cooldown)
Fire Dispense - Use fire in several shapes and forms, such as bullets, waves, needles, and more. Each use drains an hour of energy from Floof.

Weapons(optional):

Tooth of Asmodeus

Weaknesses:

Water Magic, Chocolate, Shields, Spiders

Backstory(optional):

When Floof was younger, he was happy, being a human. But when he was turned by his powers, he was shunned by his family and his friends. Adapting a sense of loyalty and hatred, he began fighting whoever helped him. Right and wrong no longer mattered to him anymore. He will fight to survive, and no longer cares anymore who fights against him. Mortality means nothing.

Other info(optional):

- He is homosexual.

- Before becoming a Beastman, he looked like this:
View attachment 988474

(you should post this in the character chat)

Aiolos nodded and led them towards the woods and once it began to get a little harder to walk Aiolos picked up Izzy and as they got deeper into the woods they could see webs beginning to form between the trees.
"Sheesh. This is so far of a walk..." Izzy said as it's getting harder for her to walk. "I think I need a minute to-wahh!" She feels herself getting lifted off the ground again and is a little flustered by it, but she quickly hides it. "Okay. This is better...wait, there are a lot of webs here... which means there are a lot of spiders...or just one big one."

"Sheesh. This is so far of a walk..." Izzy said as it's getting harder for her to walk. "I think I need a minute to-wahh!" She feels herself getting lifted off the ground again and is a little flustered by it, but she quickly hides it. "Okay. This is better...wait, there are a lot of webs here... which means there are a lot of spiders...or just one big one."
"A lot of spiders, among other things." Another voice rang out as a boy stood on the side of a tree with a group of spiders the size of dogs around him and they could even see that there were larger spiders some even rivaling the size of the trees. Aiolos whistled but Bram tilted his head "how can i help you two."

"A lot of spiders, among other things." Another voice rang out as a boy stood on the side of a tree with a group of spiders the size of dogs around him and they could even see that there were larger spiders some even rivaling the size of the trees. Aiolos whistled but Bram tilted his head "how can i help you two."
"Among OTHER things!?" Izzy looks a bit scared. "Uhhh... there's a scary guy trying to hunt me down and capture me and I'd like if that doesn't happen."

Last edited:
"Among OTHER things!?" Izzy looks a bit scared. "Uhhh... there's a scary guy trying to hunt me down and capture me and I'd like if that doesn't happen."
Bram frowned and then using threads dropped to the ground and smiled "well that is unfortunate to hear well how about this i can give you a few creatures to help keep an eye on you. Or I can allow you to stay here for a time and help protect you from any that comes here."

Bram frowned and then using threads dropped to the ground and smiled "well that is unfortunate to hear well how about this i can give you a few creatures to help keep an eye on you. Or I can allow you to stay here for a time and help protect you from any that comes here."
"You'd...do that?" She asked. "Wait a minute. What's the cost?"

"You'd...do that?" She asked. "Wait a minute. What's the cost?"
Bram laughed heartily "there is no cost little one im a hero and an advocate of nature and wild spaces. What kind of hero would charge to help a little girl in need." Aiolos smiled at bram and his hero attitude.

Bram laughed heartily "there is no cost little one im a hero and an advocate of nature and wild spaces. What kind of hero would charge to help a little girl in need." Aiolos smiled at bram and his hero attitude.
"Little girl!?" Izzy huffed. "I'll have you know I'm old enough to drink...and that I appreciate your assistance."

"Little girl!?" Izzy huffed. "I'll have you know I'm old enough to drink...and that I appreciate your assistance."
Bram chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head awkwardly "sorry im not from this plane and things are a bit different where im from. But to make up for it here." Bram pointed his hand and a spider and wasp moved closer to them.

Bram chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head awkwardly "sorry im not from this plane and things are a bit different where im from. But to make up for it here." Bram pointed his hand and a spider and wasp moved closer to them.
"It's okay." Izzy said. "It's not your fault since you're not from here. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything." She looks at the spider and wasp. "They're friendly.....right?"

"It's okay." Izzy said. "It's not your fault since you're not from here. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything." She looks at the spider and wasp. "They're friendly.....right?"
"Of course they only attack what I say but in this case what you say and don't worry they are fairly sturdy."

"That's good." Izzy said. "I'll take all the help I can get at this point. Though I am worried about this place getting caught in the crossfire if that monster does find me again. I don't want your home to be ruined because of me."

"That's good." Izzy said. "I'll take all the help I can get at this point. Though I am worried about this place getting caught in the crossfire if that monster does find me again. I don't want your home to be ruined because of me."
Bram laughed loudly "i can always rebuild especially with my Archweavers they use their webs to keep the buildings together." Bram had built a little home deeper in the woods but with the abundance of nature and green mana he was able to propagate spiders and insects almost endlessly any time some died he would just make more.

Bram laughed loudly "i can always rebuild especially with my Archweavers they use their webs to keep the buildings together." Bram had built a little home deeper in the woods but with the abundance of nature and green mana he was able to propagate spiders and insects almost endlessly any time some died he would just make more.
Izzy giggles. "Sounds like you have everything covered. Alright, I'm convinced. I'll stay here until this threat is dealt with."

Izzy giggles. "Sounds like you have everything covered. Alright, I'm convinced. I'll stay here until this threat is dealt with."
Bram smiles and then turns to lead them deeper into the woods until they came to a clearing with a large house that was truly held together with webs but seemed to be sturdy. Sleeping behind the house was a large spider that was covered in white fur and then in a nearby tree was a large spider and they could see spiders of varying sizes running around and some insects flying around in the air. "welcome to my humble abode."

Bram smiles and then turns to lead them deeper into the woods until they came to a clearing with a large house that was truly held together with webs but seemed to be sturdy. Sleeping behind the house was a large spider that was covered in white fur and then in a nearby tree was a large spider and they could see spiders of varying sizes running around and some insects flying around in the air. "welcome to my humble abode."
Izzy stays close to Aiolos as they venture deeper into the woods. "Wow. This place is VERY well hidden." She said when they came across the house.

Izzy stays close to Aiolos as they venture deeper into the woods. "Wow. This place is VERY well hidden." She said when they came across the house.
Aiolos nodded his head as he looked around in awe "yeah seriously its crazy but then again i imagine all the giant spiders and bugs help."
Bram laughed "yes it doesn't hurt having them around but its also a few other helpful pieces of magic that keep this place safe though I should work on that." Bram touched the ground and released a pulse of green that caused the insects to retreat and give the enemies a chance to advance.

Aiolos nodded his head as he looked around in awe "yeah seriously its crazy but then again i imagine all the giant spiders and bugs help."
Bram laughed "yes it doesn't hurt having them around but its also a few other helpful pieces of magic that keep this place safe though I should work on that." Bram touched the ground and released a pulse of green that caused the insects to retreat and give the enemies a chance to advance.
Izzy yawns. "I think I'm gonna take a nap for a bit if you guys don't mind." She said as she walks inside of the house.

Izzy yawns. "I think I'm gonna take a nap for a bit if you guys don't mind." She said as she walks inside of the house.
The inside was rather cozy and a spider led her to a bed with a quilt made of spider silk that was very soft. Bram and Aiolos hung out together outside.

The inside was rather cozy and a spider led her to a bed with a quilt made of spider silk that was very soft. Bram and Aiolos hung out together outside.
"Thank you." She said to the spider as she laid in the bed. "Wow....it's so....comfy.... I'm impressed." She falls asleep. However, an hour and a half later, her dream becomes a vivid nightmare that causes her to wake up with a low shout and quick, heavy breathing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back