• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Moonwalking Bear..." Takyon fires a shot from his Capture Cannon at Aiolos before he takes the shock.

Suddenly a scream can be heard from inside the house.
Spiders descended from the ceiling and Bram cast arachnogenesis that caused a barrier to form around Izzy that only spiders could touch and they began to hustle her out the house while several scute mobls (little scarabs) began to protect her.

Aiolos absorbed the attack and bound Takyon in ice before turning around to run towards Izzy using raw energy to increase his speed.

Spiders descended from the ceiling and Bram cast arachnogenesis that caused a barrier to form around Izzy that only spiders could touch and they began to hustle her out the house while several scute mobls (little scarabs) began to protect her.

Aiolos absorbed the attack and bound Takyon in ice before turning around to run towards Izzy using raw energy to increase his speed.
The spiders find a sinkhole of swirling sand under where Izzy was once standing.

"Thanks for the assistance." Takyon said. "I'll cut you some of the check later." He laughs.

"Fine by me, babe" She smiled and quickly moved toward the remaining guards. She didnt have any weapons on her so she just fought hand to hand.
Tyson throws a flame wave to knock the guns out of their hands, making them easy prey for Hunter.

"What the hell is happening out there!?" A man yelled from inside the room.

Last edited:
Tyson throws a flame wave to knock the guns out of their hands, making them easy prey for Hunter.

"What the hell is happening out there!?" A man yelled from inside the room.
"Thanks for the assist." She smiled taking them down. She looked toward the room. "I'm guessing the boss is there"

"Thanks for the assist." She smiled taking them down. She looked toward the room. "I'm guessing the boss is there"
"Let's find out." Tyson said. When they walk in the room, they see a hefty guy with a scared look on his face.

"Look. Whatever you're getting paid to come after me, I'll double it if you go after them instead." He said.

"Save your bribes. We have two questions for you. Who are you working for, and why did they send Takyon Theratrix to hunt down Isabella?" Tyson asked.

"Takawhonow?" The man said, confused. "Oh! That guy with the weird guns? Yeah. I don't know what the boss wants with your friend, but she's promised a hell of a paycheck once we get a hold of her. If you wanna know more, ask her yourself."

The spiders find a sinkhole of swirling sand under where Izzy was once standing.

"Thanks for the assistance." Takyon said. "I'll cut you some of the check later." He laughs.
(How did he deal with the frozen ground the heat didn't reach that far)

(How did he deal with the frozen ground the heat didn't reach that far)
(The heat didn't, but the original trap from earlier did. It just took longer to get there since it got slowed and it had a layer of ice to weaken. Takyon just lucked out by Aiolos leaving Izzy by herself long enough for him to activate it.)

"Let's find out." Tyson said. When they walk in the room, they see a hefty guy with a scared look on his face.

"Look. Whatever you're getting paid to come after me, I'll double it if you go after them instead." He said.

"Save your bribes. We have two questions for you. Who are you working for, and why did they send Takyon Theratrix to hunt down Isabella?" Tyson asked.

"Takawhonow?" The man said, confused. "Oh! That guy with the weird guns? Yeah. I don't know what the boss wants with your friend, but she's promised a hell of a paycheck once we get a hold of her. If you wanna know more, ask her yourself."
"where us she? Where's your boss?" Hunter asked

"You don't go looking for a member of the Hell Vice Council. They go looking for you." He answered smugly.
Hunter took a step forward. "Well they will have to make an exception for me. No one goes after Izzy with out going through me. Now spill where they are at or I'm going to call on a bunch of snakes over here."

Hunter took a step forward. "Well they will have to make an exception for me. No one goes after Izzy with out going through me. Now spill where they are at or I'm going to call on a bunch of snakes over here."
"I'll tell you...for a price." He said with a smirk. Tyson kicks him in the nuts, causing him to slowly roll around crying in a high-pitched voice.

"Payment successful. Now talk." Tyson said.

"I...don't...know..." He squealed.

Tyson gets a phone call from Jessi. "Hello?"

"Come back to the wing...the Council wants...to see you." She said with a shaky voice as if she had just been attacked. The phone call ends abruptly.

Tyson looks at Hunter. "They got to Jessi. Apparently, they're waiting for us to meet them at the bar. Let's go."

"I'll tell you...for a price." He said with a smirk. Tyson kicks him in the nuts, causing him to slowly roll around crying in a high-pitched voice.

"Payment successful. Now talk." Tyson said.

"I...don't...know..." He squealed.

Tyson gets a phone call from Jessi. "Hello?"

"Come back to the wing...the Council wants...to see you." She said with a shaky voice as if she had just been attacked. The phone call ends abruptly.

Tyson looks at Hunter. "They got to Jessi. Apparently, they're waiting for us to meet them at the bar. Let's go."
"I dont like this" hunter said concerned that the Council got to Jessi. "Should we get some back up?"

"I dont like this" hunter said concerned that the Council got to Jessi. "Should we get some back up?"
Tyson nods. "Yeah. Get some people to handle this puppet if you can. He may be of use to us later on. If we try to bring more people to the bar, they may catch on and do something drastic. So it's better if you and I head there."

Tyson nods. "Yeah. Get some people to handle this puppet if you can. He may be of use to us later on. If we try to bring more people to the bar, they may catch on and do something drastic. So it's better if you and I head there."
"I can have some of my friends bring him to our new headquarters. I'm sure they have a chair they can tie him to." She said and sent a text on her phone.

"I can have some of my friends bring him to our new headquarters. I'm sure they have a chair they can tie him to." She said and sent a text on her phone.
Tyson laughs. "We get to break in the new HQ early." They make their way out of the mansion and Tyson flies them to the bar. When they get there, the place looks like it's been vandalized.

Tyson laughs. "We get to break in the new HQ early." They make their way out of the mansion and Tyson flies them to the bar. When they get there, the place looks like it's been vandalized.
"this doesnt look good." Hunter said looking around as they got there. "I dont like this." She whistled softly a tune as she walked toward the entrance. Tyson noticed a few birds land near by.

"this doesnt look good." Hunter said looking around as they got there. "I dont like this." She whistled softly a tune as she walked toward the entrance. Tyson noticed a few birds land near by.
All of the workers and customers were on the ground. A woman in a cloak was holding Jessi hostage with a blade to her neck. "You got here quicker than I anticipated." She said.

"Who are you?" Tyson asked.

"If you wish to talk, we need to reach an agreement first. There will be no violence from either side. We shall simply sit and talk. If you try anything, this lady dies." She answered.

(The heat didn't, but the original trap from earlier did. It just took longer to get there since it got slowed and it had a layer of ice to weaken. Takyon just lucked out by Aiolos leaving Izzy by herself long enough for him to activate it.)
Aiolos touched the ground releasing a pulse that would help pinpoint Izzy and he would dive down into the quicksand keeping a barrier around himself as he used energy to keep a barrier around him and to follow after izzy. Bram would grab him and web him up while also sticking a finger in his neck and injecting a poison that would paralyze and knock him out.

Aiolos touched the ground releasing a pulse that would help pinpoint Izzy and he would dive down into the quicksand keeping a barrier around himself as he used energy to keep a barrier around him and to follow after izzy. Bram would grab him and web him up while also sticking a finger in his neck and injecting a poison that would paralyze and knock him out.
Izzy was stuck in the quicksand and quickly losing consciousness.

A man in a cloak walks into view slowly clapping his hands. "Well what do we have here?"

All of the workers and customers were on the ground. A woman in a cloak was holding Jessi hostage with a blade to her neck. "You got here quicker than I anticipated." She said.

"Who are you?" Tyson asked.

"If you wish to talk, we need to reach an agreement first. There will be no violence from either side. We shall simply sit and talk. If you try anything, this lady dies." She answered.
"Look I got no weapons so how about you lower yours, let Jessi go. She has nothing to do with this." She looked around seeing all the staff and customers on the ground. "If you just wanted to talk you didnt have to resort to this"

Izzy was stuck in the quicksand and quickly losing consciousness.

A man in a cloak walks into view slowly clapping his hands. "Well what do we have here?"
Aiolos quickly made his way to her and once he got close he would cover her nose and blow air into her lungs before expanding the bubble around them.

Bram sighed and tossed the body up to his spider before frowning "who are you and what are you doing here?" Bram was getting annoyed and the plants began to shake while his insects and spiders chitterd and buzzed.

"Look I got no weapons so how about you lower yours, let Jessi go. She has nothing to do with this." She looked around seeing all the staff and customers on the ground. "If you just wanted to talk you didnt have to resort to this"
"Actually, I did. You attacked my subordinates. You're lucky you didn't kill any of them or I would've had to return the favor. Those on the ground are simply unconscious." She said. "Additionally, you're wrong. The Council knows about her and her impressive ability to acquire information."

"Actually, I did. You attacked my subordinates. You're lucky you didn't kill any of them or I would've had to return the favor. Those on the ground are simply unconscious." She said. "Additionally, you're wrong. The Council knows about her and her impressive ability to acquire information."
"we only attacked because you are going after our friend. " she looked over at Jessi. "So? There are tons of people in this city that know how to get information. But any way let's talk." Hunter said stepping forward. "I take it you are the big scary boss we have heard about. Why are you after Izzy?"

"we only attacked because you are going after our friend. " she looked over at Jessi. "So? There are tons of people in this city that know how to get information. But any way let's talk." Hunter said stepping forward. "I take it you are the big scary boss we have heard about. Why are you after Izzy?"
She releases Jessi and takes a seat the bar. She smiles. "You're partially right. I am one of the 'big scary' bosses that you speak of. My name is Serenity. Lovely, isn't it? I am the dispatcher and healer of the Council. As for Isabella....let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of Nazca's Divinity?"

"Nazca's Divinity? That old legend about a temple in Peru?" Tyson asked.

Serenity nods. "Yes. That one, but it is more than just a legend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back