• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She releases Jessi and takes a seat the bar. She smiles. "You're partially right. I am one of the 'big scary' bosses that you speak of. My name is Serenity. Lovely, isn't it? I am the dispatcher and healer of the Council. As for Isabella....let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of Nazca's Divinity?"

"Nazca's Divinity? That old legend about a temple in Peru?" Tyson asked.

Serenity nods. "Yes. That one, but it is more than just a legend."
"never heard of it. My knowledge is in more of Roman and Greek myths. So what is this temple and what does it have to do with Izzy?" Hunter asked crossing her arms.

Aiolos quickly made his way to her and once he got close he would cover her nose and blow air into her lungs before expanding the bubble around them.

Bram sighed and tossed the body up to his spider before frowning "who are you and what are you doing here?" Bram was getting annoyed and the plants began to shake while his insects and spiders chitterd and buzzed.
Izzy twitches a little. "Uh-hey! What are you doing!?" She tries to yell, but she's too weak to, so her voice is soft.

A beam of light hits Takyon and he disappears. "I came to see who was interfering with the Council's plans." The man answered as he lowers his gun. "As for my identity. You can call me Pharren."

"never heard of it. My knowledge is in more of Roman and Greek myths. So what is this temple and what does it have to do with Izzy?" Hunter asked crossing her arms.
"According to our research, she is the key to unlocking the temple." Serenity answered. "And all of the many secrets and treasures inside of it."

"According to our research, she is the key to unlocking the temple." Serenity answered. "And all of the many secrets and treasures inside of it."
"So she is like Aladdin with that cave when jafari wanted the lamp. Look your not getting her. She has people looking out for her" she said.

"So she is like Aladdin with that cave when jafari wanted the lamp. Look your not getting her. She has people looking out for her" she said.
"That's where you're wrong." Serenity said. "She may have people looking out for her, but the Council is out for her. We WILL get her one way or another." She raises the sleeve of her cloak, revealing a hummingbird symbol on her left forearm. "Every member of the Council has a mark like this that gives the user exceptional power."

"That's where you're wrong." Serenity said. "She may have people looking out for her, but the Council is out for her. We WILL get her one way or another." She raises the sleeve of her cloak, revealing a hummingbird symbol on her left forearm. "Every member of the Council has a mark like this that gives the user exceptional power."
"Like I'm scared of that." Hunter said. "We have abilities too."

Izzy twitches a little. "Uh-hey! What are you doing!?" She tries to yell, but she's too weak to, so her voice is soft.

A beam of light hits Takyon and he disappears. "I came to see who was interfering with the Council's plans." The man answered as he lowers his gun. "As for my identity. You can call me Pharren."
Aiolos smiled slightly "i am so sorry i left you alone like that but im going to make up for that." Aiolos then had them float out of the quicksand.

Bram scoffed "get out of my woods and leave this girl alone or else ill make you regret that and attacking me." (did Takyon die?)

"Like I'm scared of that." Hunter said. "We have abilities too."
"Like I said. I'm just a healer. I'm not the one you need to be afraid of." Serenity said as she started healing Jessi's injuries. "Oh, and there's one person who has a mark like I do without powers."

"Don't tell me..." Tyson started.

"Yep. It's her." Serenity finished.

"Like I said. I'm just a healer. I'm not the one you need to be afraid of." Serenity said as she started healing Jessi's injuries. "Oh, and there's one person who has a mark like I do without powers."

"Don't tell me..." Tyson started.

"Yep. It's her." Serenity finished.
"Izzy has one?" She said

Aiolos smiled slightly "i am so sorry i left you alone like that but im going to make up for that." Aiolos then had them float out of the quicksand.

Bram scoffed "get out of my woods and leave this girl alone or else ill make you regret that and attacking me." (did Takyon die?)
"Thanks...." Izzy said. She seemed to be in deep thought.

Pharren laughs. "You're the one who wandered into our business. Besides, I have no desire to fight you. That would be a waste of my time and your efforts. Pray for your sake that our paths don't cross again." He slowly fades into the darkness. "She'll come with the Council whether she wants to or not."
(He did not)

"I may not know you completely, but I know more about you than you think." Serenity said. "You should be lucky that your brother isn't the key, or it would hurt more when you lose him."
Hunter looked pissed. "Stay away from my brother." She really looked like she was getting ready to punch her.

Hunter looked pissed. "Stay away from my brother." She really looked like she was getting ready to punch her.
Tyson gently grabs Hunter's wrists. "Relax. She's just trying to get under your skin."

"Nothing gets past you, does it?" Serenity said sarcastically. "This isn't just a conversation. It's a warning. If you keep opposing the Council, bad things will happen to you and the ones you love. So please, for their sake, do not oppose us."

Last edited:
Tyson gently grabs Hunter's wrists. "Relax. She's just trying to get under your skin."

"Nothing gets past you, does it?" Serenity said sarcastically. "This isn't just a conversation. It's a warning. If you keep opposing the Council, bad things will happen to you and the ones you love. So please, for their sake, do not oppose us."
"you are so lucky Tyson is holding me back." Hunter stated. "Okay we got your warning. I'll think about listening to it."

"Thanks...." Izzy said. She seemed to be in deep thought.

Pharren laughs. "You're the one who wandered into our business. Besides, I have no desire to fight you. That would be a waste of my time and your efforts. Pray for your sake that our paths don't cross again." He slowly fades into the darkness. "She'll come with the Council whether she wants to or not."
(He did not)
Bram scoffed "like ill let that happen." Bram watched Pharren and began to consider what he should do while Aiolos set down Izzy "im so sorry i left you alone i thought i would be able to handle him. Dont worry though i wont make that same mistake."

"you are so lucky Tyson is holding me back." Hunter stated. "Okay we got your warning. I'll think about listening to it."
Serenity stands up and refills her drink. "Good." She walks towards the exit, but she stops at the door and looks at Hunter. "I can tell by the look on your face that you have no intention of letting your friend go willingly. Guess our paths really will cross again. I can only hope you've changed your mind by then."

"Before you go." Tyson said. "How many of there are you, and who's your leader?"

"Five, and now that the plan has been interrupted, you'll see him soon enough." Serenity said. "In fact, you'll see all of us." She walks out of the building.

Bram scoffed "like ill let that happen." Bram watched Pharren and began to consider what he should do while Aiolos set down Izzy "im so sorry i left you alone i thought i would be able to handle him. Dont worry though i wont make that same mistake."
"It's fine. You're here now." Izzy said. "Plus, my heart isn't racing anymore. So that's good."

"It's fine. You're here now." Izzy said. "Plus, my heart isn't racing anymore. So that's good."
Aiolos frowned "we gotta see about some way to protect you from that." Aiolos was thinking deeply after setting her down when bram came in. "we need to see if we can get help dealing with these guys."

Serenity stands up and refills her drink. "Good." She walks towards the exit, but she stops at the door and looks at Hunter. "I can tell by the look on your face that you have no intention of letting your friend go willingly. Guess our paths really will cross again. I can only hope you've changed your mind by then."

"Before you go." Tyson said. "How many of there are you, and who's your leader?"

"Five, and now that the plan has been interrupted, you'll see him soon enough." Serenity said. "In fact, you'll see all of us." She walks out of the building.
"Like hell I'll change my mind." Hunter muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back