• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Always good to have some back up." She said and frowned as she listened to the story. "Maybe your parents were trying to protect you "

Bram was appalled by what he heard as he came from a plane where dying was common and especially to creatures or monsters and the like but the thought of not telling them about information like that made him angry but he bit his lip and didn't want to say anything mean.

Aiolos put a hand on Izzys shoulder "im sure that they kept that information from you for a good reason and then didn't get a chance to tell you but whats important is that they cared about you and that you have people who want to help."
"That's pretty much all I've found so far. Anything else you need eyes on?" Jessi asked.

"You did great, Jessi." Tyson said. "There is one more thing. The Council. See if you can find anything on them."

Jessi nods and goes back to researching.

"Yeah. You're probably right." Izzy said with sadness in her voice. "Grandpa was probably too scared to tell daddy about it, so when he passed, the knowledge passed with it....unless..." A thought comes to mind. "I need to get back to my mansion. Gramps might have something on it. My butler said that there's a trunk in the mansion with some of his stuff in there. There's a chance that he wrote down some secret to it or something."

Sinclair sat up in her bed sipping the coffee that Haka brought “so feel better?” She asked
Haka shrugged slightly as he sipped at the coffee "a little bit although it wasn't that bad barely broke the top 10 drunkest ive been."

"That's pretty much all I've found so far. Anything else you need eyes on?" Jessi asked.

"You did great, Jessi." Tyson said. "There is one more thing. The Council. See if you can find anything on them."

"Yeah. You're probably right." Izzy said with sadness in her voice. "Grandpa was probably too scared to tell daddy about it, so when he passed, the knowledge passed with it....unless..." A thought comes to mind. "I need to get back to my mansion. Gramps might have something on it. My butler said that there's a trunk in the mansion with some of his stuff in there. There's a chance that he wrote down some secret to it or something."
"We can go but we should be careful so we should keep the group as small as possible especially since we should be prepping for that trip to peru." Aiolos said knowing that any information they could get would be a great help.

indigo the cat walked over to Amber and meowed at her. Fate chuckled. "I'm sure she doesnt have a treat for you." Allyson laughed. "Hey Amber."
Amber crouched down to look at the white cat "hello there,....she is right you know...I sadly have no teats on me" she said to the cat before looking over to Allyson as she greeted her "hey" she said as she kept crouched down by the cat

Amber crouched down to look at the white cat "hello there,....she is right you know...I sadly have no teats on me" she said to the cat before looking over to Allyson as she greeted her "hey" she said as she kept crouched down by the cat
Indigo meowed a few times before turning to look at Fate. Fate answered the meowing back. "Because not everyone carries cat treats on them. We'll stop to get some food. " Fate laughed. "Dont mind her. She just always is wanting something. You can pet her. Everyone does." Allyson smiles and watching.

Bram was appalled by what he heard as he came from a plane where dying was common and especially to creatures or monsters and the like but the thought of not telling them about information like that made him angry but he bit his lip and didn't want to say anything mean.

Aiolos put a hand on Izzys shoulder "im sure that they kept that information from you for a good reason and then didn't get a chance to tell you but whats important is that they cared about you and that you have people who want to help."

"Okay head back to your place. I can make a call to give you guys a hand while Tyson and I deal with things on our end. If you find out anything call us. "Hunter stated

"We can go but we should be careful so we should keep the group as small as possible especially since we should be prepping for that trip to peru." Aiolos said knowing that any information they could get would be a great help.

"Okay head back to your place. I can make a call to give you guys a hand while Tyson and I deal with things on our end. If you find out anything call us. "Hunter stated
"How about we send some people to Peru to stand watch? That way, we can all meet up at Izzy's mansion. Then, we can all head out from there. That way, the Council can't ambush any of us." Tyson said.

"I'm ready when you are." Izzy said to Aiolos.

Indigo meowed a few times before turning to look at Fate. Fate answered the meowing back. "Because not everyone carries cat treats on them. We'll stop to get some food. " Fate laughed. "Dont mind her. She just always is wanting something. You can pet her. Everyone does." Allyson smiles and watching.

(What I miss?)

Amber chuckled "I kinda wish I did have treats for you.." she told Indigo "she is a very cute cat.." Amber said petting Indigo. "I'm Amber by the way.." the tall woman said standing up.

Amber chuckled "I kinda wish I did have treats for you.." she told Indigo "she is a very cute cat.." Amber said petting Indigo. "I'm Amber by the way.." the tall woman said standing up.
Indigo meowed before purring from being pet. "Indigo said next time. My names Karma but I just go by Fate." Fate smiled. "And this is Ben." She pointed to Ben. Allyson nods. "Amber has been helping me out with a case." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"How about we send some people to Peru to stand watch? That way, we can all meet up at Izzy's mansion. Then, we can all head out from there. That way, the Council can't ambush any of us." Tyson said.

"Sounds good to me" hunter nods.

Indigo meowed before purring from being pet. "Indigo said next time. My names Karma but I just go by Fate." Fate smiled. "And this is Ben." She pointed to Ben. Allyson nods. "Amber has been helping me out with a case." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Hm nice to meet you." Ben said holding out his hand.
"Alright then next time I'll make sure to have a treat for you.." Amber said with a smile at Indigo. "It's very nice to meet you Fate and Ben" she said with a smile giving their hands a shake.

Aiolos took her hand and led them outside before surrounding them in a ball of energy and then one of brams spiders tossed them up and into the air. "point me the general direction of your house and I can direct us there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back