• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Sounds good to me" hunter nods.

Aiolos took her hand and led them outside before surrounding them in a ball of energy and then one of brams spiders tossed them up and into the air. "point me the general direction of your house and I can direct us there."
Izzy holds onto him as they were launched into the sky. Then, she points. "That way."

"Off we go!" Tyson said. He flies with Hunter and Jessi to the mansion where Matt was at the entrance drinking water.

"Hello there." Matt said in a friendly tone.

Izzy holds onto him as they were launched into the sky. Then, she points. "That way."

"Off we go!" Tyson said. He flies with Hunter and Jessi to the mansion where Matt was at the entrance drinking water.

Hunter was texting on her phone as they flew. She smiled at Matt when they landed. "Hey matt. Long time no see"

Aiolos began to direct them with bursts of energy to keep them airborne and moving in the right direction.

Hunter was texting on her phone as they flew. She smiled at Matt when they landed. "Hey matt. Long time no see"

Aiolos began to direct them with bursts of energy to keep them airborne and moving in the right direction.
"Indeed. It is good to see you again." Matt said. "And speaking of seeing people..."

Izzy waves at Matt, Hunter, Tyson, and Jessi upon arrival. "Hey Matt, you still have my grandpa's trunk with you, right?"

"Certainly." Matt answered. "Right this way." He leads everyone to a room in the mansion with all of Miles Kinney's memorabilia.

Izzy runs to the trunk and searches through it. She takes out a few notebooks, skimming through a few until she stops at one. "Here we go. 'Nazca's Divinity? No one must know.' well that's a hell of a title."

"Sure is." Tyson said.

Isabella starts reading. "I know what I saw that day. That temple was real, and there was something strange about it. I had my infant son, Travis with me, so I didn't get too close...or so I thought. Out of nowhere, I had vision of the place where I heard agonizing screams. I saw spirits being taken from their bodies. Perhaps the most frightening thing of all was the maniacal laughter that I heard in the background. When I returned to my senses, I noticed five people dragging a sixth to the entrance. Once they went inside, I quickly went to the police. However, when I returned, the temple was gone and I was being accused of crying wolf. I couldn't believe my eyes. How could an entire temple appear and then disappear in a single day? How did it not leave a single mark on the ground that it once stood on? The condor lines were unchanged. I was starting to think that maybe I was just seeing things...but then it happened.

I felt a burning sensation on my back. It was as if I were laying on hot coals. Then it was gone. I quickly flew back home with my son, and it was just in time too. Mere minutes after leaving, an earthquake decimated Peru. The death toll keeps on rising. We're well over 10,000 so far. I thought it was all over, but when looked in the mirror one day, I saw it. A thin outline of a condor on my back. I don't know where it came from, and I couldn't get rid of it. On top of that, I started having nightmares about that temple. Vivid ones where I kept seeing one of those people that went in. I haven't had back to back nights of good sleep since that day. It feels like I'm being haunted. Why? Why me? I need answers. I don't want my family to have to deal with whatever this is, so this will be my secret to keep to the grave. One day, I will return to Peru and get proof that what I saw was real." She turns to the last page. "There's a map on the last page. I think this will help us find the right spot."

Last edited:
"Indeed. It is good to see you again." Matt said. "And speaking of seeing people..."

Izzy waves at Matt, Hunter, Tyson, and Jessi upon arrival. "Hey Matt, you still have my grandpa's trunk with you, right?"

"Certainly." Matt answered. "Right this way." He leads everyone to a room in the mansion with all of Miles Kinney's memorabilia.

Izzy runs to the trunk and searches through it. She takes out a few notebooks, skimming through a few until she stops at one. "Here we go. 'Nazca's Divinity? No one must know.' well that's a hell of a title."

"Sure is." Tyson said.

Isabella starts reading. "I know what I saw that day. That temple was real, and there was something strange about it. I had my infant son, Travis with me, so I didn't get too close...or so I thought. Out of nowhere, I had vision of the place where I heard agonizing screams. I saw spirits being taken from their bodies. Perhaps the most frightening thing of all was the maniacal laughter that I heard in the background. When I returned to my senses, I noticed five people dragging a sixth to the entrance. Once they went inside, I quickly went to the police. However, when I returned, the temple was gone and I was being accused of crying wolf. I couldn't believe my eyes. How could an entire temple appear and then disappear in a single day? How did it not leave a single mark on the ground that it once stood on? The condor lines were unchanged. I was starting to think that maybe I was just seeing things...but then it happened.

I felt a burning sensation on my back. It was as if I were laying on hot coals. Then it was gone. I quickly flew back home with my son, and it was just in time too. Mere minutes after leaving, an earthquake decimated Peru. The death toll keeps on rising. We're well over 10,000 so far. I thought it was all over, but when looked in the mirror one day, I saw it. A thin outline of a condor on my back. I don't know where it came from, and I couldn't get rid of it. On top of that, I started having nightmares about that temple. Vivid ones where I kept seeing one of those people that went in. I haven't had back to back nights of good sleep since that day. It feels like I'm being haunted. Why? Why me? I need answers. I don't want my family to have to deal with whatever this is, so this will be my secret to keep to the grave. One day, I will return to Peru and get proof that what I saw was real." She turns to the last page. "There's a map on the last page. I think this will help us find the right spot."
Hunter listens to the story, she looks over at the map. "Yeah I think your right."

"Sure is." Tyson said.

Bram looked at it and then thought to himself "I'll go ahead and form a base for us all so that we can have a safe place to reside in." Bram would then head outside and touch the ground releasing a pulse and then sinking into the ground.

Hunter listens to the story, she looks over at the map. "Yeah I think your right."

Bram looked at it and then thought to himself "I'll go ahead and form a base for us all so that we can have a safe place to reside in." Bram would then head outside and touch the ground releasing a pulse and then sinking into the ground.
Izzy watches as Bram takes off and sinks into the ground. She just stares at the ground for a few seconds and then she turns around. "Soooooo for those of us who CAN'T travel over three thousand miles through dirt...wanna fly in my private plane?"

Izzy watches as Bram takes off and sinks into the ground. She just stares at the ground for a few seconds and then she turns around. "Soooooo for those of us who CAN'T travel over three thousand miles through dirt...wanna fly in my private plane?"
"sure I'm down with that." Hunter nods

"That would probably be for the best." Aiolos said with a slight shake of his head as he began to follow them.

Bram appeared near the location and touched the ground summoning a spider and a small wasp and tossed the spider into a birthing pod causing it to grow into a new spider. Bram then began to propagate more and more spiders and insects using his skills and nature to make a large house using wood and spiderwebs.

"That would probably be for the best." Aiolos said with a slight shake of his head as he began to follow them.

Bram appeared near the location and touched the ground summoning a spider and a small wasp and tossed the spider into a birthing pod causing it to grow into a new spider. Bram then began to propagate more and more spiders and insects using his skills and nature to make a large house using wood and spiderwebs.
Matt calls up Izzy's private plane. It's quite fancy with jewelry painted onto the sides.

Jessi looks at Tyson. "I'll stay here in case something comes up. You'll be safer here."

Tyson nods.

Once everyone is on board, the plane flies off.

Meanwhile, two people arrive where the condor lines are. They say nothing and just walk around as if they're waiting for something.
(I'm guessing creating wood is part of that nature?)

Matt calls up Izzy's private plane. It's quite fancy with jewelry painted onto the sides.

Jessi looks at Tyson. "I'll stay here in case something comes up. You'll be safer here."

Tyson nods.

Meanwhile, two people arrive where the condor lines are. They say nothing and just walk around as if they're waiting for something.
"So do we have any plans on how we are going to deal with this when we get there? We could just be doing what they want us to do?" Hunter asked

Tyson nods.

(Yeah it is he can manipulate the nature around him) a spider was watching them though it was as big as a basketball and stayed quiet.

Bram was building something when he could tell that one of his spider scouts had sensed something so he sent his scute mob to investigate.

"So do we have any plans on how we are going to deal with this when we get there? We could just be doing what they want us to do?" Hunter asked

(Yeah it is he can manipulate the nature around him) a spider was watching them though it was as big as a basketball and stayed quiet.

Bram was building something when he could tell that one of his spider scouts had sensed something so he sent his scute mob to investigate.
(Interesting. Figured I'd ask since the area is a desert.)
"That's true, and I initially didn't want Izzy to come with us." Tyson said. "But it appears that even if she never goes there in her lifetime, the mark she has will just go to someone else. Like it or not, we have to put a stop to it somehow."

"And how will we do that?" Izzy asked.

"I'm working on it." Tyson answered.

As they got closer to Peru, Izzy started getting more visions of the temple. "I....I've got a....bad feeling we're about to run into trouble when we land..." She said, trying to keep her balance in her seat.

The duo continued walking, showing no signs of doing anything suspicious at the moment.

"We're not alone." The woman said.

"Finally! I love putting on a show for my adoring fans!" The man answered.

"I have yet to meet these fans of yours." She said.

"Shut up! Maybe they just don't like you because you're jealous." He responded.

(Interesting. Figured I'd ask since the area is a desert.)
"That's true, and I initially didn't want Izzy to come with us." Tyson said. "But it appears that even if she never goes there in her lifetime, the mark she has will just go to someone else. Like it or not, we have to put a stop to it somehow."

"And how will we do that?" Izzy asked.

"I'm working on it." Tyson answered.

As they got closer to Peru, Izzy started getting more visions of the temple. "I....I've got a....bad feeling we're about to run into trouble when we land..." She said, trying to keep her balance in her seat.

The duo continued walking, showing no signs of doing anything suspicious at the moment.

"We're not alone." The woman said.

"Finally! I love putting on a show for my adoring fans!" The man answered.

"I have yet to meet these fans of yours." She said.

"Shut up! Maybe they just don't like you because you're jealous." He responded.
(oof i didnt know that) "Urban burgeoning, Verdant Haven." immediately trees and grasses began to grow and then Bram appeared before the two of them with a smile "who are you two and what can i help you with."

(oof i didnt know that) "Urban burgeoning, Verdant Haven." immediately trees and grasses began to grow and then Bram appeared before the two of them with a smile "who are you two and what can i help you with."
(That's fair. Ironically, the Nazca we're wiped out by floods because they deforested the area to create the Nazca Lines....in an attempt to call for rain lmao)

"Oh wow! You're a funny looking tour guide." The man said. "Anyway, I'm Rayzer the Ruthless, and this is-"

"Not important, Rayzer the Reckless." She said. "We do not need assistance. We're simply meeting someone here."

"That was rude!" Rayzer said before looking back at Bram. "See what I gotta deal with? By the way, who are you? Are you lost?"

"Oh wow! You're a funny looking tour guide." The man said. "Anyway, I'm Rayzer the Ruthless, and this is-"

"Not important, Rayzer the Reckless." She said. "We do not need assistance. We're simply meeting someone here."

"That was rude!" Rayzer said before looking back at Bram. "See what I gotta deal with? By the way, who are you? Are you lost?"
"im never lost unless you think about it in the grand scheme of things anyways who could you possibly be trying to meet?" Bram had a bad feeling about the pair of them and was preparing to fight if it came to it.

"im never lost unless you think about it in the grand scheme of things anyways who could you possibly be trying to meet?" Bram had a bad feeling about the pair of them and was preparing to fight if it came to it.
"We're meeting up with a few friends for some sightseeing!" Rayzer answered.

"Why do you ask?" The woman wondered. "It's a bit unusual for someone to just randomly pop up and start asking all of these questions like some paparazzi."

"We're meeting up with a few friends for some sightseeing!" Rayzer answered.

"Why do you ask?" The woman wondered. "It's a bit unusual for someone to just randomly pop up and start asking all of these questions like some paparazzi."
"You're right I'll just leave you two to it be careful out here though I hear the insects and arachnids have gotten way out of hand." He said with a smile as he turned and headed back into the new trees.

"You're right I'll just leave you two to it be careful out here though I hear the insects and arachnids have gotten way out of hand." He said with a smile as he turned and headed back into the new trees.
"Insects? Arachnids?" Rayzer whispered to the woman after Bram left.

"Relax. He was just trying to goad us into making a move." She answered.

About 15 minutes later, an off-road vehicle pulls up by the duo, but none of the people inside get out.

"Insects? Arachnids?" Rayzer whispered to the woman after Bram left.

"Relax. He was just trying to goad us into making a move." She answered.

About 15 minutes later, an off-road vehicle pulls up by the duo, but none of the people inside get out.
They could see a scute mob scuttling around it was the size of the tire and walked up to the tire and began to chew at the tire and nudge the car causing it to rock.

They could see a scute mob scuttling around it was the size of the tire and walked up to the tire and began to chew at the tire and nudge the car causing it to rock.
Before it could reach the tire or the people around it, it passes through a forcefield and suddenly finds itself a few feet past them.

Before it could reach the tire or the people around it, it passes through a forcefield and suddenly finds itself a few feet past them.
The scute mob turned around and then began to chitter as it summoned more and more Scute mobs each the same size and then gather around them chittering at the group of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back