• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

When she got back, she saw that the area was frozen and coated with ice. There were large cracks in the ice from where bodies had crashed. Almost immediately, a burst of freezing air was fired at Hunter, but Tyson flies in front of her, using flames from his body to keep them from freezing.
"I see you been busy" she said

"I see you been busy" she said
"Yeah...very..." Tyson says as he takes deep breaths.

"Oh good. Your little girlfriend came back to watch you fail again!" Pridius said. "Go ahead. Take a good look at him. I'll even let you give him a kiss goodbye before I take his life away from him....or maybe I'll kill you first just to further fill his spirit with doubt and despair over how pathetic and powerless he truly is!"

"Why thank you." Petunia said "By the way, will the others be moving into the house soon? We were hoping to make a seafood buffet to celebrate your arrival."

"Alright... uh... how about... some pork jerky?" Dang asked
Luckys’ smile turns into an unamused frown. “That’ll be 10 bucks, 5 if you get the pig yourself.”

"Yeah...very..." Tyson says as he takes deep breaths.

"Oh good. Your little girlfriend came back to watch you fail again!" Pridius said. "Go ahead. Take a good look at him. I'll even let you give him a kiss goodbye before I take his life away from him....or maybe I'll kill you first just to further fill his spirit with doubt and despair over how pathetic and powerless he truly is!"
"Pridius just shut up! Tyson won't fail." She said

"Any experiments you want done in particular?" He asked.

"Well I want to know about the country that my world apparently came from." He said
"I texted jeremy. So I think him, Diana and Ryder will be coming. I know Fate is on a road trip with Ben so I'm not sure and I haven't spoke with Allyson yet." She said
"None as of now." Rage replied

"It's a long history... I'm sure Joey would know more" Demy looked at the museum map "Ah, this way."

"We ensured the lab was large enough for Allyson, if I am not mistaken, she is the tinkerer?" Madeline said with a sip of her tea

"None as of now." Rage replied

"It's a long history... I'm sure Joey would know more" Demy looked at the museum map "Ah, this way."

"We ensured the lab was large enough for Allyson, if I am not mistaken, she is the tinkerer?" Madeline said with a sip of her tea
"yeah she is. I'll go find her later and talk with her about it" she said and drank some tea.

"Alright then. I want a sword made of pure diamonds!" Seamus said with a confrontational tone.
His smile went ear to ear. “You are in luck sir!” He went to the back and started rummaging through things. “I just finished this yesterday, ah there it is, your very own, diamond sword!” He plopped down a broadsword true to Luckys word was made entirely out of authentic diamonds, shimmering in the light. “That’ll be 5 mil.”

His smile went ear to ear. “You are in luck sir!” He went to the back and started rummaging through things. “I just finished this yesterday, ah there it is, your very own, diamond sword!” He plopped down a broadsword true to Luckys word was made entirely out of authentic diamonds, shimmering in the light. “That’ll be 5 mil.”
"Oh shit..." Seamus said shocked "You... really do have everything..." He smirked "How about a baby dragon that breathes fire and can recite the Italian alphabet?"
"we can finish the tour then I'll go back to Peter's to get my stuff." She said
"Very well then, I will show you the basement floors with the lab, guns and hanger." Walter said as he finished his cup.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "So, guess we're learning Japan's history then?" Demy said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back