• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

“A little boring but yes!” He starts pulling out things from behind the counter. First a pack with a tube that has a drill at the end and a gun that looks like an oil rig. “My patented oil gun! Press this button here and the drill tube will go straight in the ground and it’ll keep drilling until it strikes oil. Once it’s in the oil pack it heat up, so you can burn your enemies alive with boiling oil! Ahahahaha, or if your boring and don’t kill you can just turn off the heater with this button and stick ‘em with tar.”
"I actually don't like killing." Seamus said as he took the gun "So I'll just turn off the heater... how much?"

"He hasn't " she said.
"Oh really?" He asks. "Then tell me why Robby's wife is dead and her killer was one of their closest friends. Tell me why Tyson wasn't able to prevent that, or why he couldn't stop you from being taken away by Gerald McFadden, or why he only came back to this world because he was running away from Arkalas because he KNEW he was too weak to face him. Go ahead. Share with the class!"

"Shut up!" Tyson shouts before angrily charging at him. However, Pridius uses a blizzard to keep Tyson from seeing clearly. Suddenly, he hits an ice wall and Pridius follows up by dropping a large, heavy block of ice on him. Tyson engulfs his body in flames to melt the ice on top of him. However, as soon as he does so, Pridius stabs him with a sword.

"You're little fire powers won't be able to burn through my Permafrost Blade!" Pridius said.

Cassandra was walking on the sidewalk in the city as she softly hum "Hmmmm...Maybe I should've asked Allyson if there's good spots to check out in this city before I left..." she think to herself as she continue to softly hum with her presence still hidden.

"Oh really?" He asks. "Then tell me why Robby's wife is dead and her killer was one of their closest friends. Tell me why Tyson wasn't able to prevent that, or why he couldn't stop you from being taken away by Gerald McFadden, or why he only came back to this world because he was running away from Arkalas because he KNEW he was too weak to face him. Go ahead. Share with the class!"

"Shut up!" Tyson shouts before angrily charging at him. However, Pridius uses a blizzard to keep Tyson from seeing clearly. Suddenly, he hits an ice wall and Pridius follows up by dropping a large, heavy block of ice on him. Tyson engulfs his body in flames to melt the ice on top of him. However, as soon as he does so, Pridius stabs him with a sword.

"You're little fire powers won't be able to burn through my Permafrost Blade!" Pridius said.
"no tyson!" She shouted and raced over the best she could. She still had the wounds on her legs. "I should have stopped at the armory.." she said to herself.

"no tyson!" She shouted and raced over the best she could. She still had the wounds on her legs. "I should have stopped at the armory.." she said to herself.
When she got close, she saw that Tyson managed to stab Pridius in the chest with one of his Phoenix form talons. The two push off of each other and stay away from one another as blood pours from their wounds.

"Tyson your hurt maybe we should leave.." she said.
(She has a good point lol)
"Not...until...he dies..." Tyson said as he barely stands.

"Heh...you first..." Pridius responds. "I'll admit you got me good there. I may have underestimated you, but you are still no match for me! You're still that same waste of potential you've always been and you know it!" He starts drawing in cold air. "And now, I'm gonna freeze your body so that you can watch me kill her and everyone else you care for!"

(She has a good point lol)
"Not...until...he dies..." Tyson said as he barely stands.

"Heh...you first..." Pridius responds. "I'll admit you got me good there. I may have underestimated you, but you are still no match for me! You're still that same waste of potential you've always been and you know it!" He starts drawing in cold air. "And now, I'm gonna freeze your body so that you can watch me kill her and everyone else you care for!"
"Tyson you can barely stand. We can leave and come to finish him when we're ready" she said

"Now then here we are on the first floor for many recreational activities. The backyard is vast and also has room for a few aircraft thanks to the underground hanger with help from the X-Men. There is also a full bar and living room with an 8k mega screen for your viewing pleasure as well as a home theater. The theater supports both digital projection and 35mm for an authentic feel. We also have a copy of Seven Samurai in 35mm. The master wishes to expand his movie collection. The digital collection is simple to operate as you just choose a movie from the computer hooked up. There is also a self serve lobby with a hot dog machine, popcorn machine, buckets, draft alcohol and some imports in bottles, pretzel maker, and your very own soda fountain. The bar is designed to be similar to an average sports bar with table arrangements for guests to come over and enjoy the games on the TV screens. Most of this floor is purely entertainment. Speaking of, if you are fond of video games there is a full fledged arcade room with video entertainment going from the original Nintendo to the modern systems with some of the latest arcade games as well as classics. Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat as well as games that are Asian exclusive. There is a snack bar in that room and finally the personal library with a fireplace that has books from all over the world in various languages at your disposal. Books from Architecture to history and so forth. Some books are in glass cases as they are the collectible books. We ask that if you wish to read those, please see one of us to acquire gloves as those books are very old. One of them is the entire works of Shakespeare in French printed in 1647... so do be careful."

"A steady stream? He took over our fucking universe..." Maddy said with a cough only for Rage to punch her "You speak... when I say so..." She nodded "I have more than enough test subjects... all willing... unwillingly of course." He smirked

"So, which country you want to start with?" She asked as they approached a map of the world.

"Well.. enough about my life... let's talk about yours." He said

"What do you want to know, that I haven't already told you?" She asked

"Tyson you can barely stand. We can leave and come to finish him when we're ready" she said

"Go ahead. Run away. Keep running away. I have the rest of your life to kill you." Pridius said.

"You won't live...long enough...to do so." Tyson replied. He looks at Hunter. "Fine. Let's go."

"Go ahead. Run away. Keep running away. I have the rest of your life to kill you." Pridius said.

"You won't live...long enough...to do so." Tyson replied. He looks at Hunter. "Fine. Let's go."
The door was still there. Hunter helped Tyson towards it but she kept looking behind her to make sure Pridius didn't do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back