• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"What size?" Dang asked

Walter bowed "I will begin prepping the refreshments. Any drinks in particular? Wine, soda, beer? And any specialty entrees? Pulled pork sandwiches? Udon noodles? Just say the word."
“For 8 hours, on the smaller side of medium.”

Apollo gave Hunter a first aid kit with basic supplies he knew she can patch herself up. "He's right Hunter." He went over to take care of tyson's wounds.
"I'm surprised you haven't gotten tired of seeing me." Tyson said to Apollo. "Or at least tired of fixing me back up."

"I'm surprised you haven't gotten tired of seeing me." Tyson said to Apollo. "Or at least tired of fixing me back up."
"You really don't know how many times I patched up Hunter and the kids. It's my job. I might not have healing powers or a medical degree but I'm good at patching people up." He chuckled

Dang closed his eyes "3714 East st. Red house, under the living room TV." Seamus then held up some darts.
“You have a problem with killing but not stealing, alright then.” He pulls out a remote control, his hat comes to life taking the canister and darts and bringing them behind the counter before placing itself back on his head. “It’ll take a few days, I’ll let you know when it’s done.”

"Just soda and popcorn is fine" she said.
"Uh... Just water for me." Scout saidm
"Interstellar, popcorn and soda and a water. It will be ready in five minutes." He then left to the theater
“You have a problem with killing but not stealing, alright then.” He pulls out a remote control, his hat comes to life taking the canister and darts and bringing them behind the counter before placing itself back on his head. “It’ll take a few days, I’ll let you know when it’s done.”
"Things can be replaced. Lives can't" Seamus asked

"Interstellar, popcorn and soda and a water. It will be ready in five minutes." He then left to the theater

"Things can be replaced. Lives can't" Seamus asked
"Well this is certainly the most expensive date I've ever been on. Complete with first class movie and a Butler." Scout said. "But is it really alright for me to live here?"

"You really don't know how many times I patched up Hunter and the kids. It's my job. I might not have healing powers or a medical degree but I'm good at patching people up." He chuckled
Tyson laughs despite the pain it causes him to do so at the moment. "That you are. Hell, you're better than the pros."

Petunia was at the lobby "What size popcorn?"

"I always have money." Seamus replied

He nodded. "We'll see." He said. "You're ma- uh... Venus is still living with us and Medic won't want to leave her alone. Says that being around supportive people really helps her."
"Well its not like she can go live with my dad. She's suppose to be dead." She said. Her mom still was trying to talk with her but she had been ignoring all the calls.she looks at Petunia. "Large is fine"

"Well its not like she can go live with my dad. She's suppose to be dead." She said. Her mom still was trying to talk with her but she had been ignoring all the calls.she looks at Petunia. "Large is fine"
"I know. Plus I feel like he'd be a bad influence on her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back