• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He raised an eyebrow "I take it you want a bribe of some sort for that information regarding JFK?"

"Alright then." Seamus said with a smile "Well take care." He then left the store with Dang
Once he was alone he remarked “a little misguided, but in the best way eeheeheeheehee.”

"Still, I can't help but feel bad for even having you do this. Pridius was right. All of you have been in danger because of me. You're still in danger because of me. Because I'm too weak to prevent it." He said.

Allustra looks at Hunter. "I'm glad you two made it back, and I'm sorry for all of the trouble I've caused."
Apollo silently worked on patching him up. Hunter looked at Tyson. "Stop saying you're weak. You're one of the strongest person I know" she turned to Allustra. "Nope worrIes, your good."

Apollo silently worked on patching him up. Hunter looked at Tyson. "Stop saying you're weak. You're one of the strongest person I know" she turned to Allustra. "Nope worrIes, your good."
Tyson nods. "Yeah, but there's so much that I can't do. Maybe you and Robby and his grandpa in the Tome were right. I should stop trying to carry every burden on my own. It's just hard not to when I've gotten so used to it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back