• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Shadow Stalker, now having nothing to do decided now would be a good time to check on his new partner. So he listened for his voice, if Rage was in a dimly lit room, which he most likely was, then shadow stalker would hear him. Dragunov Dragunov

Shadow Stalker, now having nothing to do decided now would be a good time to check on his new partner. So he listened for his voice, if Rage was in a dimly lit room, which he most likely was, then shadow stalker would hear him. Dragunov Dragunov
Rage was sitting in a dimly lit room. "Stalker... you there?"

(DON'T LET ME LEAVE MERPH) When the movie ended Scout stretched.
(Who's merph?)
“You assumed that because I kill people, that means I eat them?”
"My mistake. There are just so many things I have encountered that devour people. After all, I did kill vampires in my world." He stood up "Regardless, I assume you devour darkness? Or do you just eat cheeseburgers?" His stomach rumbled "I am hungry after all."

(Who's merph?)

"My mistake. There are just so many things I have encountered that devour people. After all, I did kill vampires in my world." He stood up "Regardless, I assume you devour darkness? Or do you just eat cheeseburgers?" His stomach rumbled "I am hungry after all."
“Is there a point to this line of questioning or did you just want to annoy me?”

“Is there a point to this line of questioning or did you just want to annoy me?”
"A little of both." He said with a smirk "Regardless we have two allies who are also dopplegangers of some of our targets. One is named Nyx and the other is named Peter. Have you heard of something called Symbiote?"

"A little of both." He said with a smirk "Regardless we have two allies who are also dopplegangers of some of our targets. One is named Nyx and the other is named Peter. Have you heard of something called Symbiote?"
“The things from space that latch on to people yes I’ve heard of them.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back