• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh shit..." Seamus said shocked "You... really do have everything..." He smirked "How about a baby dragon that breathes fire and can recite the Italian alphabet?"

"Very well then, I will show you the basement floors with the lab, guns and hanger." Walter said as he finished his cup.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "So, guess we're learning Japan's history then?" Demy said
Maddy finishes her tea. " Alright "

"Oh shit..." Seamus said shocked "You... really do have everything..." He smirked "How about a baby dragon that breathes fire and can recite the Italian alphabet?"

"Very well then, I will show you the basement floors with the lab, guns and hanger." Walter said as he finished his cup.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth "So, guess we're learning Japan's history then?" Demy said
Lucky blinks twice “mechanical dragon or real dragon?”

Lucky blinks twice “mechanical dragon or real dragon?”
"Real dragon." Seamus said. Dang stood back with a smile
Maddy finishes her tea. " Alright "
"I'm sure the mercenaries would be interested in this part of the tour, regardless let us continue." He went down the stairs with her to a giant hall with large metal doors in the middle "Now down here we have the danger room which is full of expendable combat robots and emergency shut down systems to prevent fatalities. There are various weapons here and with the bulletproof walls, you can even train with firearms. The doors have a special laser system that shuts down any training when somebody enters to prevent accidents. Next up is the vault. Inside you will find a plethora of funds for spending on utilities, vacation, and insurance if need be. The funds come in gold bars and jewelry as well as other precious metals and money from various countries, all acquired legally. Next is the laboratory for Allyson and anyone else who wishes to get tinkering to their heart's content. I believe there is no introduction needed aside from the nuclear reactor inside that can act as an emergency power for the house in the event of an unexpected shutdown. Here behind these giant metal doors is the hanger which is connected to the weapon room for missions. I am a licensed pilot so you do not need to worry about learning how to fly. If you wish to learn how to there is a simulator to learn the controls with helicopter, plane and other aircraft controls. There is also a Quinjet courtesy of James again and there is also room for other aircraft and armored vehicles. There is a hidden ramp in the front lawn for tanks and such to be stored here. Next we have the shooting range which is a standard shooting range and of course the weapons locker. Various rifles, handguns and even explosives and rocket launchers. Enough ammo and weapons to supply a small army, all of which is untraceable for... messier missions... or protecting the house. And finally these doors lead to the panic room which is deeper. For emergencies out of our hands, this will supply enough food for everyone for three months with its own power source. I highly doubt a nuke will detonate in the city but the panic room will provide that protection. Of course if Allyson can create a force field for the house, it would be highly beneficial." He bowed "And the best part is, the weapons, vault, lab and hangar are all locked through retinal scanning and facial recognition for added security."

"I'm sure the mercenaries would be interested in this part of the tour, regardless let us continue." He went down the stairs with her to a giant hall with large metal doors in the middle "Now down here we have the danger room which is full of expendable combat robots and emergency shut down systems to prevent fatalities. There are various weapons here and with the bulletproof walls, you can even train with firearms. The doors have a special laser system that shuts down any training when somebody enters to prevent accidents. Next up is the vault. Inside you will find a plethora of funds for spending on utilities, vacation, and insurance if need be. The funds come in gold bars and jewelry as well as other precious metals and money from various countries, all acquired legally. Next is the laboratory for Allyson and anyone else who wishes to get tinkering to their heart's content. I believe there is no introduction needed aside from the nuclear reactor inside that can act as an emergency power for the house in the event of an unexpected shutdown. Here behind these giant metal doors is the hanger which is connected to the weapon room for missions. I am a licensed pilot so you do not need to worry about learning how to fly. If you wish to learn how to there is a simulator to learn the controls with helicopter, plane and other aircraft controls. There is also a Quinjet courtesy of James again and there is also room for other aircraft and armored vehicles. There is a hidden ramp in the front lawn for tanks and such to be stored here. Next we have the shooting range which is a standard shooting range and of course the weapons locker. Various rifles, handguns and even explosives and rocket launchers. Enough ammo and weapons to supply a small army, all of which is untraceable for... messier missions... or protecting the house. And finally these doors lead to the panic room which is deeper. For emergencies out of our hands, this will supply enough food for everyone for three months with its own power source. I highly doubt a nuke will detonate in the city but the panic room will provide that protection. Of course if Allyson can create a force field for the house, it would be highly beneficial." He bowed "And the best part is, the weapons, vault, lab and hangar are all locked through retinal scanning and facial recognition for added security."
"Wow there really is everything. " She said looking around. "I'll ask Allyson about the force field."

"Wow there really is everything. " She said looking around. "I'll ask Allyson about the force field."
"That is the conclusion of the tour. There is one rule we ask of you, please wash your hands before working in the kitchen." He smiled "And enjoy yourself. We have a couple of other movies coming in 35mm. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, They Live and Dracula with Bela Lugosi."

"That is the conclusion of the tour. There is one rule we ask of you, please wash your hands before working in the kitchen." He smiled "And enjoy yourself. We have a couple of other movies coming in 35mm. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, They Live and Dracula with Bela Lugosi."
She laughed at the rule. "Yeah got it. Thank you for the tour Walter"

“That’s gonna take longer. And cost more.”

"But of course, if you need anything else, just call for us." Walter said as he went to the kitchen

"How much?" Seamus asked.
Maddy nods and leaves the house. She went back to Peter's to gather her stuff. "I really can't believe it.. that house is awesome. Hmm scout wanted to see a movie. Maybe he would want to check out the house." She took out her phone and called Scout. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Dang looked at the sky for a minute "Not gonna happen. The deal's gonna go through." Seamus smiled "Dang it mate, you suck the fun out of surprises."
”Well that’s fine, you were never gonna get a dragon anyway, because that is impossible. Now, are either of you in the market for a weapon or not?”

”Well that’s fine, you were never gonna get a dragon anyway, because that is impossible. Now, are either of you in the market for a weapon or not?”
Dang looked at the ceiling for a few seconds "Well... not really impossible. But getting one is a pain in the ass." Seamus shrugged "Right then. Guess I owe you 50k for the bet eh?" He looked at Lucky "Alright then. So... what weapons you got? Anything that can shoot oil or sleeping gas?"

He picked up. "Yo." He said.
"Hey scout so uh..Joey gave me the keys to a house and well it's pretty cool, there is like a pool, a shooting range and even a movie room with snacks so uh do you wanna check it out since you want to watch a movie" she said

"Hey scout so uh..Joey gave me the keys to a house and well it's pretty cool, there is like a pool, a shooting range and even a movie room with snacks so uh do you wanna check it out since you want to watch a movie" she said
"Huh?" She was living at Joey's. That made his heard sink a little. "Oh yeah... Sure."

Dang looked at the ceiling for a few seconds "Well... not really impossible. But getting one is a pain in the ass." Seamus shrugged "Right then. Guess I owe you 50k for the bet eh?" He looked at Lucky "Alright then. So... what weapons you got? Anything that can shoot oil or sleeping gas?"
“A little boring but yes!” He starts pulling out things from behind the counter. First a pack with a tube that has a drill at the end and a gun that looks like an oil rig. “My patented oil gun! Press this button here and the drill tube will go straight in the ground and it’ll keep drilling until it strikes oil. Once it’s in the oil pack it heat up, so you can burn your enemies alive with boiling oil! Ahahahaha, or if your boring and don’t kill you can just turn off the heater with this button and stick ‘em with tar.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back