• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy didn't react. She just averted her gaze. "Any other questions?" Rage asked

"Why Japan?" Demy asked

"After this floor is the basement floors. These are purposed with functionality in mind. It is how you access the hangar, armaments, danger room, shooting range, funds vault, laboratory and mechanic room, garage, and the panic room stairway to take you down to the panic room. However such a need for a panic room would be unlikely with your skills." His phone beeped "Ah, time for tea. Would you like to conclude the tour for now and have tea with us? Petunia and Madeline would like to meet you."
"sure I would love to meet them." She said.

Maddy didn't react. She just averted her gaze. "Any other questions?" Rage asked

"Why Japan?" Demy asked

"After this floor is the basement floors. These are purposed with functionality in mind. It is how you access the hangar, armaments, danger room, shooting range, funds vault, laboratory and mechanic room, garage, and the panic room stairway to take you down to the panic room. However such a need for a panic room would be unlikely with your skills." His phone beeped "Ah, time for tea. Would you like to conclude the tour for now and have tea with us? Petunia and Madeline would like to meet you."
"When do I start?" He asked.

"Well this world has games.ofnmy world. That originate from Japan."

"sure I would love to meet them." She said.
"Thank you, I assure you the tea is quite exquisite. From my home of England." He led her to the dining room which had a gigantic table and silverware placed on the table. Madeline and Petunia bowed as Maddy showed up "We are grateful for your appearance mistress Maddy." Madeline said with a French accent. Petunia nodded "We are grateful that you would join us for tea." Maddy then noticed a mark on Petunia's hand, a diamond with a cross in the middle. Maddy recognized it as the Devil Cell.
"When do I start?" He asked.

"Well this world has games.ofnmy world. That originate from Japan."
"The testing? Well I would prefer you use other subjects. Maddy is my personal pet after all." Rage said "But you can begin testing all you want in my world" He opened a portal.

"Alright, won't be the same but might as well start somewhere." She shrugged

"Yeah he will. Just trust me." She said going through the doorway. They were in an infirmary. Apollo was stitching up a kid. He saw them. "Set her down." She sets her on a bed and Apollo got to work.
"I'm forever grateful to you all." Allustra said. "However, I must apologize. He's found a way to resist my powers. I tried to discourage him from fighting, but it doesn't work on him at all anymore. I guess that's what he meant by I've outlived my usefulness."

"Thank you, I assure you the tea is quite exquisite. From my home of England." He led her to the dining room which had a gigantic table and silverware placed on the table. Madeline and Petunia bowed as Maddy showed up "We are grateful for your appearance mistress Maddy." Madeline said with a French accent. Petunia nodded "We are grateful that you would join us for tea." Maddy then noticed a mark on Petunia's hand, a diamond with a cross in the middle. Maddy recognized it as the Devil Cell.

"The testing? Well I would prefer you use other subjects. Maddy is my personal pet after all." Rage said "But you can begin testing all you want in my world" He opened a portal.

"You guys really don't have to bow. Just call me Maddy." She smiled and noticed the mark. "The devil cell.."

"I'm forever grateful to you all." Allustra said. "However, I must apologize. He's found a way to resist my powers. I tried to discourage him from fighting, but it doesn't work on him at all anymore. I guess that's what he meant by I've outlived my usefulness."
"it's okay." Hunter said. Apollo made a small light orb so he could see better. "Just hold still Miss. Hunter can you run to the storage room and get me some blood. She'll probably need some." Hunter nods leaving

"You guys really don't have to bow. Just call me Maddy." She smiled and noticed the mark. "The devil cell.."
"Sorry, it's just formalities." Petunia replied "Ah yes the mark. We have our reasons for bearing it. With it, we can find a way to resurrect ourselves in the Abyss. After all, your convenience is our goal. In other words, we will not remain dead unless we are given the orders to. The master was able to lift the part of the curse that prevented us from eating or drinking... however the nightmares still remain, he is working on it but on the bright side, we will be available in the evening hours to aid you for room service or other forms of hospitality." She then began pouring tea "But why don't we just relax with some tea first?"

"Sorry, it's just formalities." Petunia replied "Ah yes the mark. We have our reasons for bearing it. With it, we can find a way to resurrect ourselves in the Abyss. After all, your convenience is our goal. In other words, we will not remain dead unless we are given the orders to. The master was able to lift the part of the curse that prevented us from eating or drinking... however the nightmares still remain, he is working on it but on the bright side, we will be available in the evening hours to aid you for room service or other forms of hospitality." She then began pouring tea "But why don't we just relax with some tea first?"
she nods. "Yeah I remember the effects from when I watched watched Joey in the Abyss." She sits down. "Sure"

"it's okay." Hunter said. Apollo made a small light orb so he could see better. "Just hold still Miss. Hunter can you run to the storage room and get me some blood. She'll probably need some." Hunter nods leaving
"Okay." Allustra said. "Wait...Tyson's still out there. Pridius will kill him the way he is now. I don't think he can beat Pridius alone, but he keeps trying to, and it's going to get him killed. On top of that, Gradius convinced Gerald to tell him how to permanently get rid of Tyson."

Shadow Stalker arrived at the Lucky Draw, and set all of the equipment asked for on the counter in front of him.
“Where’s the little reflecty?” Lucky asked him, he responded by placing a mirror on the counter face up, and punching it, breaking the glass, then grabbed a small shard separating it from the rest.
“Ah, I see.” Lucky takes all the things given to him, “it should be done-a-rooney in a few days, I’ll contact you.”
“Thank you Lucky, it’s a pleasure as always.” He says as he walks out the door.
Lucky turns on all the lights then whispers “freak.” As he gets to work on the requisition.

The Lucky Draw wasn’t a very big shop, the usual procedure was to ask for something and Lucky would make it if he hadn’t made one already.

"Honey is fine" she answered taking the cup.
Petunia gave her a bottle of honey "So how do you like the house so far?" Madeline asked as she served herself
The Lucky Draw wasn’t a very big shop, the usual procedure was to ask for something and Lucky would make it if he hadn’t made one already.
Lucky was focused on the Shadow Stalkers requisition and didn’t notice them walk in.
"Huh... thought there would be more inventory." Dang said. Seamus shrugged "Might be the stuff is in the back." He went up to Lucky "So... what do you got in stock?"

Petunia gave her a bottle of honey "So how do you like the house so far?" Madeline asked as she served herself

"Huh... thought there would be more inventory." Dang said. Seamus shrugged "Might be the stuff is in the back." He went up to Lucky "So... what do you got in stock?"
She added a bit of honey to her cup before taking a sip. "It's very impressive "

Lucky jumped when he was talked to “aieeeello! I’ve got whatever you want in stock! Ask and I shall deliver! So Whaddya want?!”

She added a bit of honey to her cup before taking a sip. "It's very impressive "
"Why thank you." Petunia said "By the way, will the others be moving into the house soon? We were hoping to make a seafood buffet to celebrate your arrival."
Lucky jumped when he was talked to “aieeeello! I’ve got whatever you want in stock! Ask and I shall deliver! So Whaddya want?!”
"Alright... uh... how about... some pork jerky?" Dang asked

"Okay." Allustra said. "Wait...Tyson's still out there. Pridius will kill him the way he is now. I don't think he can beat Pridius alone, but he keeps trying to, and it's going to get him killed. On top of that, Gradius convinced Gerald to tell him how to permanently get rid of Tyson."
Hunter came back giving Apollo the blood. "Don't worry I'll take care of it. You're in good hands"

"Any experiments you want done in particular?" He asked.

"Well I want to know about the country that my world apparently came from." He said

"Why thank you." Petunia said "By the way, will the others be moving into the house soon? We were hoping to make a seafood buffet to celebrate your arrival."

"Alright... uh... how about... some pork jerky?" Dang asked
"I texted jeremy. So I think him, Diana and Ryder will be coming. I know Fate is on a road trip with Ben so I'm not sure and I haven't spoke with Allyson yet." She said

Cassandra exit out of the apartment/house and headed off into the city as she softly hummed while walking without being noticed by the people around her.

Hunter left to go back to tyson.
When she got back, she saw that the area was frozen and coated with ice. There were large cracks in the ice from where bodies had crashed. Almost immediately, a burst of freezing air was fired at Hunter, but Tyson flies in front of her, using flames from his body to keep them from freezing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back